Virginia quickly reaching a boiling point....AND Emergency Declared- Merged - Page 65 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 02-18-2020, 10:09 AM
Survivor

Thanked 19,938 Times in 8,504 Posts

Advertise Here

It ain't a win until the sponsors are no longer drawing a public paycheck. Register voters.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2020, 10:27 AM
Survivor

Thanked 44,477 Times in 12,776 Posts

So one of the dems who voted against it didn’t do so because it was Unconstitutional. He simply didn’t like that it was too broad:

“According to Chapman, the first problem was that the categories of weapons and component parts that were impacted were too broad.”

“Secondly, he said that the retroactive portion of the bill was unfair.”

“"In other words, if you went out and legally purchased a weapon or legally purchased a particular part, just simply by owning that you could become a class VI felon or class I misdemeanant. And that, to me, it's not fair, it's not due process, and that was what really bothered me the most," he told Hegseth.”

Never mind that the Constitution expressly says “Shall NOT be INFRINGED!”

Guys a tool. Probably saw the shark get jumped and is trying to appear more reelectable. Or simply doesn’t want to be tarred and feathered with his peers.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 11:41 AM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 8,711 Times in 1,755 Posts

The red flag scam is all the gun control the enemy needs, because it allows government to disarm anyone government thinks might be dangerous. So if there is ever a time patriots need to use their arms to defend this nation from an aspiring despot, who do you think that despot will think is the most dangerous?

Running more or less parallel to the red flag scam is a propaganda blitz telling us that the patriot is the most dangerous terrorist of all. They don't use the word patriot; they use words like right wing extremist, white nationalist, and so on, but a look at who they are referring to with those words shows that those words are liberalspeak for patriot. Even Trump and his supporters are called white nationalists.

So government can disarm anyone it thinks might be dangerous and the most dangerous person of all is the patriot. What does this add up to? And as the liberal cult turns down the crank on freedom more and more the patriot will become more and more of a threat to it. The enemy sees this coming, obviously, because he knows what his plans are. So they sell us this scam that allows them to disarm those who will resist their aggression.

The tyrant only needs to disarm the patriots. The rest don't matter, even if they do have so-called assault weapons. Those weapons in the hands of the liberal cult and its low-information enablers will not be used against the tyrant; if they are used at all, they will be used against the disarmed patriots.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 12:22 PM
Outside the box

Thanked 7,395 Times in 2,085 Posts

Their problem with all of this is : they can only govern with the consent of the governed. They need to realize this before they find out another way.
Old 02-20-2020, 07:01 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 34,848 Times in 9,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post
The red flag scam is all the gun control the enemy needs, because it allows government to disarm anyone government thinks might be dangerous. So if there is ever a time patriots need to use their arms to defend this nation from an aspiring despot, who do you think that despot will think is the most dangerous?

Running more or less parallel to the red flag scam is a propaganda blitz telling us that the patriot is the most dangerous terrorist of all. They don't use the word patriot; they use words like right wing extremist, white nationalist, and so on, but a look at who they are referring to with those words shows that those words are liberalspeak for patriot. Even Trump and his supporters are called white nationalists.

So government can disarm anyone it thinks might be dangerous and the most dangerous person of all is the patriot. What does this add up to? And as the liberal cult turns down the crank on freedom more and more the patriot will become more and more of a threat to it. The enemy sees this coming, obviously, because he knows what his plans are. So they sell us this scam that allows them to disarm those who will resist their aggression.

The tyrant only needs to disarm the patriots. The rest don't matter, even if they do have so-called assault weapons. Those weapons in the hands of the liberal cult and its low-information enablers will not be used against the tyrant; if they are used at all, they will be used against the disarmed patriots.
you go down shooting and take as many of them as you can to hell with you.
Old 02-21-2020, 06:54 AM

Folks are being woken up finally here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tweathe850 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 07:00 AM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 3,811 Times in 851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweathe850 View Post
Folks are being woken up finally here.
Too late, I'm afraid. The (demo)rats have taken over the ship. They are in control of all branches of the government and have law enforcement at their disposal. (Got to keep that dental plan and benefits, you know).
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ingyow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 10:57 AM
Survivor

Thanked 20,300 Times in 6,218 Posts

Disgusting that the democrats intentionally voted down a pay raise for LEO as retaliation for the bill failing
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sal4liberty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,446 Times in 8,589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal4liberty View Post
Disgusting that the democrats intentionally voted down a pay raise for LEO as retaliation for the bill failing
Same as State of NY voting down some education bill for the children of fallen troops yet opening the wallets for tonks.

VA LEO won't forget this.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 05:37 AM
HMFIC

Thanked 2,117 Times in 729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post

I keep telling people, the red flag bill is WORSE than 961. Given a choice between a giant douche and turd sandwich......I would have taken 961 over the red flag. At the minimum, under 961, you are in essence, in control over your own fate. As long as you aren't caught/seen with such 'contraband', you'd be safe under 961. But with red flags.....ANYONE can drop a dime on you, for ANY unsubstantiated reason....and you have no defense against it.

There is much more to fear with red flags then there was 961.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EchoMirage For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 09:50 AM
Live Free or Die

Thanked 12,755 Times in 2,968 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMirage View Post
I keep telling people, the red flag bill is WORSE than 961. Given a choice between a giant douche and turd sandwich......I would have taken 961 over the red flag. At the minimum, under 961, you are in essence, in control over your own fate. As long as you aren't caught/seen with such 'contraband', you'd be safe under 961. But with red flags.....ANYONE can drop a dime on you, for ANY unsubstantiated reason....and you have no defense against it.

They are both evil and UnConstitutional. Both need to be opposed at all costs.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A_SonofLiberty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 04:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,331 Times in 2,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMirage View Post

I will take a step further and say that UBCs is the worst of all the bills. Now when they red flag you you’d better have every gun you’ve filed a 4473 for and there better not be any in your possession that they can’t tie a 4473 to. Obviously the immediate affects of this won’t be recognized by those of us who already own guns prior to the law going into affect. But 5, 10 years from now the affects get worse and worse as more and more gun owners have everyone of their firearms traced to a 4473 in their name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Survivor

Universal background checks have been a failure. How many of the denials resulted in a follow-up investigation to determine if the purchaser was prohibited and charges filed if they were?

The success of UBCs is one of the biggest lies touted by the left as justification for UBCs.

Let me say it again: they do NOT work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 04:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,929 Times in 7,664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
Universal background checks have been a failure. How many of the denials resulted in a follow-up investigation to determine if the purchaser was prohibited and charges filed if they were?

The success of UBCs is one of the biggest lies touted by the left as justification for UBCs.

Let me say it again: they do NOT work.
They don't work for the reasons given by the pushers.
But they will work for the gun confiscators down the road.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 04:46 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
They don't work for the reasons given by the pushers.
But they will work for the gun confiscators down the road.
That I will agree with. I do not trust the FBI. I fully believe they are retaining a copy of the NIC check as well as the audio of the call.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:41 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,331 Times in 2,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
That I will agree with. I do not trust the FBI. I fully believe they are retaining a copy of the NIC check as well as the audio of the call.

It’s been proven they have... but more importantly the federal government has no place in regulating gun sales. Background checks are unconstitutional. People always talk about repeal the NFA because we all want machine guns, and I agree, but the GCA is far more harmful to freedom in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:55 PM
Museum Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
They voted them in
The population centers and illegals voted them in.

Like out here on the left coast, without a state electoral college the libs will take over the voting blocks.

Here in Washingrad 1639 failed in 34 counties Passed in 5. It passed in the state. The 5 counties hold the capitol. Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, and Spokane.

The rest of us are chopped liver
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trip Wire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 11:50 PM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 3,811 Times in 851 Posts

Geo-caching is your friend! Learn it now! USE IT!
The Following User Says Thank You to ingyow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2020, 08:21 AM
Survivor

Thanked 19,938 Times in 8,504 Posts

If it's time to bury 'em, it's probably time and past time to use 'em.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2020, 08:39 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 10,084 Times in 4,308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeman351 View Post
you go down shooting and take as many of them as you can to hell with you.
I wish more Patriots thought this way.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk