Survivalist Forum banner

Picture Thread....

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Ned Reck 
#1 · (Edited)
As I indicated in my second post (down below)... if there were no other picture participation by today... I would remove the content.

Sorry for the original post.

#4 ·
sometimes it takes a while with Bpowder folk Ned, I posted pics of my flint, a lot looked, a few posted, it don't make no never-mind, Just showing one of my babies for whoever wanted to see, and hopefully find someone who could identify the smith that built it. found out a lot of things I didn't know about it.

#6 ·
Not knockin' ya, Pard.. you're good guy.

But this discussion has nothin' to do with participation on this picture thread? Round here... we don't give a shat 'bout the stupid NSA. We congregate... and defend the 2nd... unafraid... because it EXISTS! AND IT IS REAL!.

And also... the Feds leave us the F' alone. We are formidable. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ... and all of us here... we stand by this.

#8 ·
I re-read my post... and do not think that I led anybody to believe I took offense.

Let me clarify... there was no offense taken... and your perception of reality is not mine. Never known the NSA to be busting doors down... at least, not yet. hehehe

And I generally do what I think is in my best interest.

Best regards to ya, dcliffhanger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.