Survivalist Forum banner

Survivalistboards Knife Picture Thread!

650K views 1K replies 452 participants last post by  SoJ_51 
#1 · (Edited)
I want everyone to upload pictures of their Knife collection on this thread. The more pictures the better the thread will be. Also include Hand held items like flashlights, batons, Mid Evil Weapons, etc.
If you can give the name and maker of the knife and/or tool it would be nice so we know what we are looking at. But Pictures First!

Here are most of mine. Its constantly growing.

Starting at the top left going clockwise.

1. Ontario U.S. Marine Corps OKC3S Bayonet
2. SOG Seal Pup
3. SOG Pentagon Elite 1
4. CRKT Ringed Razel
5. SOG Kilowatt
6. CRKT My Tighe (black)(assisted opening)
7. CRKT My Tighe (not black)(assisted opening)
8. CRKT Elishewitz Horus (assisted opening)
9. Benchmade Rukus
10. Gerber 600 Multi Tool
11. Surefire E1B backup Flashlight
12. Surefire E2D LED Defender
13. Surefire 6P Defender
14. ASP Baton 16" Alumnium
15. ASP Baton 21" Steel
16. Swiss Army Ranger
17. CRKT SSR Razel (currently my Favorite)
18. Cold Steel Tai-Pan
19. SOG Revolver
20. CRKT H.U.G. money clip
21. Benchmade Nimravus
22. Ontario Worden Special Forces Machete (its the big one on the right ;) )

I Will Keep updating this at I get more knives and tools. You should too.

5.7mm

P.S. if you like somones pictures just thank them with a little thanks box on the bottom of their post lets not clutter this thread up with comment about things. Pics and Descriptions.

Thanks

See less See more
#485 ·
Scandinavian knives, KERO Bjorn and Mora

Survival big knives, Custom made and Muela Mouflon

Medium, first unknown, second is Muela with old war metal sheat

Pocket knives: scandinavian kitchen, Polish Gerlach, Columbia spider, Victorinox Forester, Victorinox GAK, unknown, and mini Troika

Whole collection (at present time)

Old razors, 3 Solingen and 3 Sheffield

Details (these are rare collectible razors)

Survival Kit: Victorinox GAK, Lighter, Flashlight (am carry this on belt 24/7)

#488 ·
I have new Muala - Scorpion, this in middle
(Mouflon23, Scorpion19W, 1121 German)

Already my favourite, tested in chop wood and its balanced as throwing, so its enough big as survival forest knife, but also enough small as city knife, you can actualy hide it in pocket (invisible under t-shirt) its my concept tested, cant lose knife, and possible to equip without open belt.

#498 ·
My EDC Knife. A Swamp Fox "Scalper" by Tim Ridge, along with a Tacked & Beaded Sheath and Lanyard made by myself. I carry a folding blade when I go into the city but wear a sheath knife the rest of the time.

Attachments

#506 ·
At one time I had a collection of over 400 blades that ranged from a harmless envelope opener to folding knives as small as your thumbnail up to a folding buck knife to a double edged butterfly knife. I had non folding skinning knives no more than a couple of inches long up to a Bowie knife. I even had a navy issued knife and sheath. It was my favorite knife in my entire collection. I had a machete, small axes, tomahawks and more. I even had a hand forged Japanese Katana set... Unfortunately my entire knife collection, my gun collection, TV, Stereo, and $2k in cash and coins I had been saving was all taken one night in a robbery when I was gone.