Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Things We Do 223shootersc Books, Movies & Stories 156 06-08-2019 07:04 AM
Home Invasion, likely how it might go down Black Knight General Discussion 88 05-29-2018 11:13 AM
Aux propane for home heating GR8Dane Urban Survival 20 11-20-2017 04:11 PM

Old 05-11-2019, 08:09 PM

Advertise Here

Hey everyone!!
Im a enthusiast who recently took a extreme interest in current science, and past solar events and revolutions on the earth.

Goal is a dream home bunker. Totally under ground and life sustainable.
For short term, and several escape methods.

Im a master welder, mechanic, construction artist, and inventor.
N. Tesla Enthusiast.

Bunker budget is 1.5 - 3 Million.

Enough to support 30 people (or 2 kids for 1) for up to 45 days or longer.

Im inventing a boring machine to bury with me.

Pressure swings sustainably. Oxygen systems. Etc.

I can tank some and seperate some. The budget i am hoping will be enough to cover that.. i know its complicated.

While also of course having multiple vent systems, the boring machine will be pressure sealed and inflatable.

Really not that complicated in 2019..

Weve had them for 60 years+.

Anywho. I hope i can be a sponge here and, maybe, help someone else.

I have another invention that will help with solar wind, or radiation shielding, utilizing magnetic fields.
Still in the thoughts and not on paper yet.

I believe we still have 25-30 years before the current pole shift occurs, that also flips our suns field, causing it to fart on us with 15% magnetosphere shielding.
Not good.
All we can do is the best we can anyway.

Cheers.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyntsteel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 08:20 PM

I need to add. I plan doing it a very specific way already. Ive accounted for nearly everything except for the things i may not of..lol

Appx 10 stepped to 15-20ft umderground or wherever i can reach bedrock with something i find reasonable for anchoring.

80% of this is within my capabilities, now, as if its one thing ive truly mastered in life is following instructions and comprehension of complex problems.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Prepared

Welcome to SB

Old 05-12-2019, 12:33 AM
I am not the topic.

Sounds interesting.

Post up progress updates on this. Very curious to see what happens with it.

Did you already have land, if not I have two properties for sale. 1 for about $8000 and the other for about $30,000, pm me if interested.
Old 05-12-2019, 04:58 AM

Thanks!!!

Im trying to learn how to reply on these types of forums again.

I don't have land yet, but it cant be just any land either. I have to geographically choose it related to fault lines, elevation..etc.

I have to really sit down and account for all of that. So far a few places in Oklahoma look okay (i live near tulsa now)
But i plan to move back closer to tx ok border. And hopefully get the aircraft welding job ive been trying get (LOCKHEED) 😀

Its all guesses anyway. Were all gonna die eventually. I just would like my daughter whom will be prime age, to have it on her terms, if Mother Earth's story is true and going to happen again.

The current science community is not accounting for the extra Di-electric acceleration.. (ie increasing inerta as the poles that are opposite polarity) and what happens when magnets get closer enough.

I cannot predict the future but i believe its going to be less than half the time they account for.

Around 12 years. BUT AGAIN THIS ISN'T WHO YOU THINK IT IS.

It's all of us.

The Myan were not wrong. They never said "the world would end"...
They're dead, they didnt say anyhing. We all said that.
They simply detected the anomoly that triggers the flip, in their calandar, and they were within 100 year accuracy over 12,000. Impressive.

Without going down the rabbit hole too far. I just hope all of you have stayed up to date on all the science that is undeniable.

The plan is to initate it within 1 to 2 yrs in the earth.
I currently have a great job living in my 40' camper. I have a ton of welding and construction equipment already too 😥

The funds will be spread over 10-18 years. So 1.5m really isnt that unfeasible really for a middle class guy. If my invention takes off with the company im trying to partner with... than it would easily pour the extra 1.5m in.

The concrete structure itself, naked, the way i wanna do it would probably run 300,000 in concrete alone. Or much more depending. Steel reinforcments, in a specific way

It will be cylindrical in shape. Garage and all buried. Not in a hill. Under level ground. With ability to fit about 8 cars.

So think about the sf area of a 40x80 shop or 50x80.
The tech i wanna bring in will be the big cost. And i am aware of that.

Hence o2 systems being the second stage. First stage is proper venting.

My digging machine is rough on paper now. Estimated cost appx 100,000 or less.
Not a machine that can dig 1000 mile tunnels... just one to dig about 30' through soft earth and then be able to float, or fly.

Or a secondary hot air balloon type of escape craft. To be above the ground if that was a necessity.

And really this is all primitive tech. ALL of it. You can buy damn near all of it for the right price now anyway.

Imagine what a mid sized Kubota, with say, 15,000$ in advancements for the cab could do? (That isnt my invention..)

But even for a basic one. Given enough time.. that little machine could dig you out. If you absolutly needed it to and did it right.

Last edited by Flyntsteel; 06-14-2019 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Additional information for the idiots
Old 05-12-2019, 05:05 AM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 11,046 Times in 5,040 Posts

Welcome...
Old 05-12-2019, 07:56 PM
www.jerrydyoung.com

Thanked 62,097 Times in 8,908 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyntsteel View Post
Hey everyone!!
Im a enthusiast who recently took a extreme interest in current science, and past solar events and revolutions on the earth.

Goal is a dream home bunker.
I think the first thing would be to drop the bunker reference and consider the place a prepper multifunction home and shelter. There are many negative connotations for bunkers here and they usually involve decrying the idea for a multitude of reasons that have nothing to do with a prepper shelter, as opposed to an actual military bunker.

It sounds from the description that it is large enough to live in. If not, I believe I would construct it so you could.

Totally under ground and life sustainable. For short term,
For this kind of investment in money, time, and effort, I would not leave it at short-term. Mid-term at least. Say a year if the land will be relatively easy to farm, otherwise two years to get you through a year in case the first year crops are not adequate.

and several escape methods.
This is good. Very good. Most do not consider more than one main and one escape.

Im a master welder, mechanic, construction artist, and inventor.
N. Tesla Enthusiast.
Many of the skill required, especially if thinking outside the box to do some things. And I have a feeling you will.

Bunker budget is 1.5 - 3 Million.
1.5 - 2 million should be adequate for the structure and equipping it. The supplies will require the rest, and an ongoing outlay as consumables are rotated.

Enough to support 30 people (or 2 kids for 1) for up to 45 days or longer.
See above remark. You very well could need one to two years support. And there are likely to be additions through birth or necessity.

Im inventing a boring machine to bury with me.
That sounds intriguing. Is it for boring your way out, just in case, adding to the facility, or for future use? Is it an actual boring machine, flat-line digger, or excavator, or something else? (If it violates opsec do not post the info here.)

Pressure swings sustainably. Oxygen systems. Etc.
Make sure that if you do have a supplemental oxygen system to add O2 to the air in the shelter, that you also have an adequate CO2 adsorption system. Without getting rid of the CO2 all the oxygen in the world will not keep you alive.

Do the same for humidity and moisture. The body gives off a tremendous amount of moisture every day. If you have to seal in, to the point where you are adding oxygen and taking out CO2, you are going to have a humidity problem. There are several methods to do this, so it is not a real problem as long as one is aware that it must be done.

I can tank some and seperate some. The budget i am hoping will be enough to cover that.. i know its complicated.
For tankage, go with LOX. Liquid oxygen. It is about the only way to have any appreciable amount of oxygen on hand. People dependent on oxygen for life usually go with LOX if they are away from a good source of pressurized oxygen.

As large a tank as you can arrange, and as many of them as you can. It will not be easy or cheap. You will want a backup system to the primary operating system, and a backup to that. All the insulation in the world will not keep anything from reaching the ambient external temperature by itself. There must be an active system to keep the oxygen cold enough to stay liquid.

If only a section of the place will be isolated it will reduce the amounts of these supplies needed. If trying to keep the whole place pressurized without using outside air, you will need copious amounts if you ever have to shut the HVAC/Air Purification system down and close the vents.

While also of course having multiple vent systems, the boring machine will be pressure sealed and inflatable.
I am not understanding this very well. I think that it means that the machine will be safe from water encroachment, and if necessary due to major flooding of the area, it will float. Or, I suppose, it means it can operate underwater for boring in wet environments.

Really not that complicated in 2019..

Weve had them for 60 years+.

Anywho. I hope i can be a sponge here and, maybe, help someone else.
Feel free to ask me questions. Once you have enough posts you can PM me and I will give you my e-mail address. I have several documents that might apply to your project.

I have another invention that will help with solar wind, or radiation shielding, utilizing magnetic fields.
Still in the thoughts and not on paper yet.
I am extremely interested in this!

I believe we still have 25-30 years before the current pole shift occurs, that also flips our suns field, causing it to fart on us with 15% magnetosphere shielding.
Not good.
I am afraid it will occur much sooner. However, that is just a guy with a high school education looking at cycles, occurrences, history, and some other things, so do not take it without a grain of salt. It is just my opinion and yours are just as important.
All we can do is the best we can anyway.

Cheers. Flynt
I did not add the other quotes to this as there are only a couple of factors I will address.

1) Be cautious about anchoring to bedrock with a stepped design. If there is any earth movement, or bedrock movement that are not identical and occur at the same time, which is unlikely, the chances are that the structure, no matter how massively build, will fail where the part attached to the bedrock is attached to the earth supported parts.

I believe that the structure should be either vertical and attached to bedrock with attendant backfill used to reduce the stresses, or it should all be very well tied together and 'float' in the earth without connection to bedrock.

2) I would also rethink the cylindrical structure for the garage. While it will work, it is very difficult to incorporate adequate alternative exits for the mobile equipment and fixed equipment that would need to be hauled in/out. One spiral ramp is about all that can be put in.

A monolithic dome would work, with slanted access ramps. Of course, vertical lifts large enough to take the largest piece of equipment would also work with any of the designs, cylindrical, dome, or rectangular. These could be attached to the outside of the structure, with access on each floor.

3) Since you plan to have the equipment, I believe you will also stockpile quite a bit of material for use with that equipment. Even a 50'x80' area is not that big for both warehousing and working. Now, if that is two floors or more, that is a different story. So to speak.

4) That digging/boring/tunneling machine really has me fascinated. Tough (heavy) enough to dig, yet light enough to be able to fly by hot air balloon support.

5) I would go with a Bobcat Skid steer with a multitude of attachments rather than the Kabota. Although, if you cannot do a skid steer, the Kabota is the next best choice.

I have some additional ideas, especially about the Lighter-Than-Air craft, and some possible ways to incorporate Tesla tech into the various aspects of the project. Again, however, not willing to post them here.

Let me know if I can be of any assitance.

Everything is Just my opinion.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:51 AM

Hey!!

That's exactly why I came here, to hear of unaccounted for ideals! 😀

The garage would be square, it would be protected but it would go down into my house.
Ill call it a survivalist house. Lol

Many people think im crazy enough already, ill take the advice.

Yes. I think we will have increased solar wind activity within 15 years.
Electronics will start having problems at 55%-60% F.S

As will we.

The machine isnt a tractor, its more than likely going to be built on a skidsteer frame, but have a rotary nose with center mud guide. For escape potential.

I am just going to rent a full size track hoe or a full size extend hoe for a week or two. I can dig all the hole i want with that.

It will dig slow, even, smooth tunnels in soft and mild rock. I could equip with explosive loads to be a last resort.

Its not about one object alone. Just any space craft, it sheds weight.
Hot air ballon was either a stand alone unit, or a detachment of the machine. Again. Simple 1950s physics here.

The shield generators would utilize a ancient particular shape... that focusses energy, to create a torrordial field...just like around any strong permanent magnet. While accounting for bio-reactions.

Focused to a flat spread surface or a point in space.
Its theoretical only. Our magnetosphere blocks ours. While it is very strong, it has a very low density.

So if magnetic fields and water are the only things thatcan shield the most important things...(us) than it would be a good thing theoreticallyto have around.

Better than....nothing!!

My idea of a potential survival situation revolves around having choices im the bunker.

I have another idea that may do away with the need for such a intricate digging machine.
Or even one at all.

All in building design. Cyl shape is the strongest. And most resistant to any outside forces.
Force vector wraps around instead of...well a square, as we all know.

My thoughts of earth crust displacing is likely (hopefully) not going to be as extreme as we think. But we never know.

And indeed. According to legend.. it's livable in a shorter than that time, but again things are unpredictable.

Not to mentiom different parts of the world would be drastically effect different.
It could obliterate one side and just dust the other..

The more options you have, the higher the changes you have. If you have at least 4 to 5. (1 including staying put for 30-90 days)

Ill have seeds.. soil.. synthetic nutes. I am also very much into anatomy as well as horticulture.

Ill keep it up to date!!

Personally my big thing that may take off for me is antenna inventions.
The friend of mine just got 5m to try and develop their own products 😀
And i was the call. Hopefully it works out.

Then i can just build a ark to live in
(Jk)

Keep it coming man. I love working around problems. And as for the bedrock thing, ill just have to draw it out for ya. So you can be sure to get the idea of it. 😀

Can pictures be posted here?
Old 05-13-2019, 01:57 PM

Welcome..

Sounds like a very ambitious, interesting plan... Best thoughts I can think to apply are, location, location, location will make big difference in how achievable any plan may be.

That and start small, and work up to your ultimate goal. Remember the old saying, you can eat a whole elephant, just not at one meal.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:30 PM
أنا لست إرهابيا

Thanked 79,963 Times in 31,953 Posts

Old 05-14-2019, 10:50 AM
Looks like rain to me.

Thanked 43,722 Times in 25,926 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Welcome to the forum.

"Be never first, never last and never noticed. Stay safe."

The Grey Man
Old 05-16-2019, 01:56 AM
Bowman

Thanked 6,101 Times in 2,975 Posts

Welcome.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,001 Times in 4,465 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds a lot like a movie plot I head somewhere?

Gota have some fun in this ole world

Don’t take life to seriously or your not getting out alive.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:46 AM

Hello guy's.

Back with more information to share.
Please note. I have a deadman trigger already set in motion. This information is is everywhere now. And will be dumped even harder upon my death. Accident or not. With packets on paper explaining it with pictures that are already out.

My plans are coming together faster than i anticipated.

Antigravity is simple. It's 1960s tech.

The gov even will taunt you to look into it. And has since 2017?
Go to the their website...

Anyway.

ET craft are nothing more than a electronically excited superconductor. That is excited by xrays.

You can then float upon earth. Accelerate, and DEcellerate a craft along magnetic lines of flux (geomagnetic field)

By changing the "polarity of the superconductor"

KEEP THE MAGNET AWAY FROM YOUR EYES AND FACE.

And.. if strong enough (advanced enough)
You can travel along the magnetic field connections in the solar system (ie cosmic web..)

Imagine jumping into a powerline....

Quantom theory is false and retarded.

Everything is essentially electrical.

Everything is fields. Not particles. You cannot quanitize them.

Atomic and molecular matter is kenetic energy buckets. Created out of the aether.

(IE quantom foam. Quantom fluid, quantom field, higgs boson.etc)
These are all the same thing.
Tesla knew it. And he was right.

The gov allowed and pushed Einstien theory in order to misdirect any evil countries from having god like abilities.

Now.. they have mastered it. So they've been slowly trickling this out so it's our fault we didn't catch on.

There is some mis information out there to help control this.

Gravity is incoherent magnetism
(Di electric acceleration)

Magnets are coherent.

Light bulb is incoherent light

Laser is coherent light.

Okay.

So i know this is going to shock and frighten alot of you.

But this is true. It's repeatable. It's undeniable and it can be repeated by anyone on this earth with 400$ worth of equipment

Bismuth is a great example of a superconductor that is natural. And abundant.

It must be configured a certian way.
But isn't the best one.
It's okay if you need to learn and see for yourself.****

To make this clear in your head. What is electricity??
How do we make It?
We don't.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

It's the aether that has been "churned" by rotating force in motion.with magnets on it......thats it.

It's a hybrid of di electric.
And magetism.

NONE OF OUR CRAP WOULD WORK IF TELSA WAS WRONG...

I can't cover of it. Only good stuff.

And i cannot reply and explain this to everyone. As I am already getting crazy questions.

Mother nature does not have a calculator.

And if she were real, shed be laughing at humanity.

Here are a few video links to help you all understand. And also, understand how stupid you REALLY are.

https://youtu.be/HewSdyqbX0U

https://youtu.be/oSMCZhRlhdo

Https://youtu.be/bZOTt5doVO0

https://youtu.be/LEPQ8TIZR-8

https://youtu.be/bduDeZ4GA0c

You must watch all those before asking me anything.

I'll be able to tell who hasn't. And I'll ignore them.

Use your own brain. Don't rely on what others say to you for what is true.

Analyze it yourself.

You can buy a bismuth superconductor kit yourself online for 15$
There was also a hidden message in the last video. Regarding fusion under a CURRENT.

***Example of retroduction ***
The only way the gov can make fleets of them is if either 1. It's bismuth*.

Or 2. They were able to make 118 with a easy fusion method. I did not study atomic theory nor much about periodic table as I did not have time.

The way of shielding will theoretically utilize permanent magnets basically sandwiched between wood.

Giving a field of influence to *theoretically help shield solar wind.

That's one I cannot test without a ton of $$$.

And IM NOT SELLING YOU ANYTHING HERE.
No. The earth isn't flat. It's impossible to be flat.

https://youtu.be/4xZhZOPfS54
Nikola Tesla said it himself. But we ignored him.

And last but not least. The creator.
By Tesla himself.

https://youtu.be/axfiugJd0rg

And he is absolutly correct. Positive, loving, good people come back to life. You are made of the creator. You are a part of it.
The soul is a magnetic field perturbation.

Evil does go to a "hell" but it isnt what you think it is. Jesus was not god.
He was the creators vessel, one of many of them.

Life; is as simple as you trying to beat a video game.
You control it.
But the character that dies and dies... he hasn't a clue he ever died. Nor does he remember any of it....

Unless you learn the secret. The "hack"

And that is tapping into the knowledge core via specific substances.

*****I am not promoting the use of anything illegal AT. ALL.******

Tesla was schizophrenic. He literally saw this field. And saw his inventions.
And knew all of the same answers I am telling you now.

You simply must 1. Possess the intellect able to handle what you are seeking.

2. Ask for it.

You can also meditate and do this but it takes forever to do it right.

Listen to Terrance Mekennas advise.

When you are brave enough. Ask the entities to show you the truth.

You'll hear a very intense frequency rise, in the center of your brain.

And a "upload" like effect. That is drawn out over time.

Those types of things Terrance talks about also helped** anxiety and depression for up to 6 months.

YouTube The effects of phycadelics on the human brain Tedx varna.

It's viewed directly via MRI.

Too much at once. But i hope this message remains here.

It can literally help people and that is what i am supposed to do here.

Good luck my friends.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:49 AM

I am relieved to get this out.

I was afraid I would have an accident before I got it all together and collected

But now you have it. And know.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:01 AM

The quantom entanglement phenomena is NO DIFFERENT than you switching on the headlights on your car.

Instantaneous action at a distance??🤔
Because its on the same circuit.

THE SAME CIRCUIT.

https://youtu.be/zPLbWsYhZMA

This video is mostly correct. But again. Not particles.

Also. A black hole is a supermass that the **di electric has overthrown magnetisms ability to keep the mass inside the "visible universe "

A MAGNET under a ferrocell is what a black hole looks like.

The neat lines on shown on a ferrocell is actually the light, in the device, that is collected & concentrated and BENT around the *force in motion lines (magnetic field lines) and is actually better explained as "Increasing inerta".

Just like "gravity"...

https://youtu.be/-Hzvvjh3_8g

Enough for tonight. That's like 50% of the wisdom ive collected from that channel.

And myself. Using only common sense and neo platonic retroduction.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:10 AM

Ill add again.

Medical benefits of this information..
EM Phase shift.

Magnets do manipulate time. Speed it up. Slow it down...

https://youtu.be/EhktUucHdA4

https://youtu.be/mFQZZsTba2Q

You can really measure this. Lol
Try it..

Certian companies make millions doing the same thing. Slowing and arresting things.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:26 AM

Archive.org

Search "Secrets of magnetism" by Ken Wheeler.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:47 PM

If you are wondering how that video saying xrays can excite a piece of metal...

This is why. Magnetic permeability is extremely low in a superconductor. That is why it will almost indefinatly float and influence resistance over a magnet (ie Earth)

Xrays can penetrate almost any material. Metal, humans, wood, etc. Because these are permeable materials by a magnetic Field.

Xrays have a hard time going through this and the reaction is based on the same principle. Light is electrical. As known by the planet with solar power.

It's the same thing. The xrays excite the di electric material electronically making the "..phonons..." inside the metal denser .
The video is using Einstiens terminology...incorrect.. however it is the only way they know how to explain it.

And thats why quantom quackery will never make any sense and these idiots think that they will never figure it out.

The same idiots that can't even look in the mirror and figure out what they REALLY are.
And are STILL debating if we evolved from apes or not.

The second chromosome was artifically fused in us, and then, fixed, to be stable, and be able to reproduce.

Nature DOES make fusions. That's how deformed things and Cyclops are made.

Nature cannot fuse it and at the same time make it perfectly stable.

We did. A long time ago.

All of the data that makes you different than a monkey is inside that chromosome. Google it. It took them 3 weeks to figure out how to word this to leave it open ended so people wouldn't think none the wiser.

Yet again. The people can't look around then and see the 300 pieces of evidence for this.

Vitamin D. That's a real problem for us.
And you should be taking it. 50% of humans are deficient and even worse since most people don't drink milk.

This planet does not have any real good sources for it.
And it's the leading cause of cancer ..

Buy the book "Humans are not from earth" by Ellis silver, PHD"

So what. Laws of evolution apply to the rest of life on earth, except us???
That's their answer basically....

This is also how the pyramids and megalithic rocks were moved.

Our ancestors mastered the one science field we have stuck to our refrigerators thay we steps right over because * "A scientist told you what a magnet is"

And you believed you had the answer. But you didnt.

The torriridal pattern controls all matter and even the universe.

If you could zoom out of the universe the planets we all live on would travel along the lines similar as seen in the supercell (black hole..)

That's really it. It's that simple and it's the only way it can work.

We over complicated something and believed Einstiens garbage theory.

His math was good. But as far as what the heck he was talking about or "seeing..." was totally incorrect.

And Tesla DEBUNKED him. As did Charles Stienmetz. Your true electrical gods of our era.

This pattern is seen in nature, pine cones, plant growth, sunflowers, etc.

And.. frequency also controls life

A long skinny magnet under a ferrocell creates a double helix pattern because mother nature has to do something with the *Plane of Inerta.

And that is the double helix.

https://youtu.be/VheMzcOtKu8

https://youtu.be/3O8Jt0Ccizc

https://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w

Here. Tell me what this is...

And the answer is NOT "Oh..well...i don't know..we will never know.." Because fits invalid and false.

It's only because you are running on 1/10th of a brain.

This isn't ment to be rude. It's ment to share wisdom.

And kick start humanity into a new intellectual level above and beyond what you ever thought possible.

You have no idea how powerful you really are are.