Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions. Justme11 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 170 03-23-2014 10:39 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary to be torn down. Prepping General Discussion 2 05-10-2013 10:40 PM
Should they tear down Sandy Hook Elementary? Prepping Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 05-04-2013 06:18 PM
Meet the Sandy Hook Truthers FXjohn Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 01-25-2013 05:50 PM
MSNBC-Sandy Hook-NO AR 15 Used !!! Carne Frio General Discussion 15 01-19-2013 07:39 PM
Words about Sandy Hook Shooting extremethrower Firearms General Discussion 0 12-19-2012 06:48 PM
The Sandy Hook Psycho, NOT A**** L**** ShellbackBill General Discussion 5 12-17-2012 07:37 AM
Sandy Hook Memorial Oathkeeper123 Political News and Discussion 2 12-16-2012 08:20 PM

Old 01-11-2019, 07:36 PM
I ain't doing that!!

Thanked 12,431 Times in 4,655 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
Its even worse than that, some of these same people will also swear the Orlando nightclub shooting, OKC bombing, and 911( to name just a few) were all false flag events perpetrated by our incompetent government.
Oh yeah, let’s not forget”chem trails”.
No kidding. I worked for an attorney who was on Tim McVeigh's defense team. Much as it pains some folks to hear it, he was just a VERY misguided man. Nothing more, nothing less ...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BadgeBunny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 20,042 Times in 6,150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
Its even worse than that, some of these same people will also swear the Orlando nightclub shooting, OKC bombing, and 911( to name just a few) were all false flag events perpetrated by our incompetent government.
Oh yeah, let’s not forget”chem trails”.
Nice strawman,,,,, not
Old 01-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgeBunny View Post
No kidding. I worked for an attorney who was on Tim McVeigh's defense team. Much as it pains some folks to hear it, he was just a VERY misguided man. Nothing more, nothing less ...
What does that have to do with the abc agencies covering up their incompetence?

Old 01-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Gee a guy with 2 posts is here to tell the official story.
lol.
The Alex Jones lawsuit must have stirred the "official troll brigade"
The Following User Says Thank You to Sal4liberty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 05:55 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 59,928 Times in 18,482 Posts

The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,439 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Taken to the extreme, it's not harmless. It exonerates terrorists for a horrible event, and accuses innocent patriots for their role in the event and aftermath. It's really pretty awful when you boil their lies down.
Similarly, there are parents who lost kids in events like Sandy Hook, a loss which is worse than anything I could think of in my life, who have to be accused by some nutcase of lying and faking the loss of a child. I laugh at far fetched conspiracy theories, but there is a side to it that is not funny at all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DTAG1307 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 4,331 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTAG1307 View Post
Similarly, there are parents who lost kids in events like Sandy Hook, a loss which is worse than anything I could think of in my life, who have to be accused by some nutcase of lying and faking the loss of a child. I laugh at far fetched conspiracy theories, but there is a side to it that is not funny at all.
Agreed.

Its insensitive.

It's one thing if we are talking about haj, but normal folk? Have some respect.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 04:50 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Agreed.

Its insensitive.

It's one thing if we are talking about haj, but normal folk? Have some respect.

Do I need to link the vid of the Sandy Hook "Dad" laughing and having a gay old time before he realizes the cameras are rolling and then its show time?

Tell him to have some respect and dignity and then maybe we'll follow suit.

Don't question anything, for it might be insensitive. Everything involving death, especially a death of an American, should just be taken at face value and never questioned or examined from an emotion-free standpoint.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,953 Times in 3,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.$.Racing View Post
Do I need to link the vid of the Sandy Hook "Dad" laughing and having a gay old time before he realizes the cameras are rolling and then its show time?

Don't question anything, for it might be insensitive. Everything involving death, especially a death of an American, should just be taken at face value and never questioned or examined from an emotion-free standpoint.
I’m unsure about a lot of it but this, there is something wrong. He’s literally getting into character

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KRBgar3mLI
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
I’m unsure about a lot of it but this, there is something wrong. He’s literally getting into character

That, and the coroner's press conference have always been huge red flags for me. Literally cracking jokes after the autopsy's of 20+ grade school children and their teachers?

Anybody who thinks that is just his natural coping mechanism and whatnot are just as bat poop crazy as him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:

So two wrongs make a right?

You only show respect if someone else does?

That's all I needed to read, nevermind the rest of that tin foil take.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Prepared

Quote:
So two wrongs make a right?

You only show respect if someone else does?

That's all I needed to read, nevermind the rest of that tin foil take.

I don't feel I'm wrong, nor being disrespectful, so your math doesn't compute to me.

"Respect is earned, not given"..... its also a two way street.

Tin foil take? It is an actual video you can view with your own two eyes. Have you even watched the clip in question?
The Following User Says Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
I don't feel I'm wrong, nor being disrespectful, so your math doesn't compute to me.

"Respect is earned, not given"..... its also a two way street.

Tin foil take? It is an actual video you can view with your own two eyes. Have you even watched the clip in question?
I can't watch it I'm in a crowded public place, have no problems watching it when I get home.

And respect is earned by mourning families unless you have irrefutable evidence they didn't suffer the losses we think they did. I, at least.

The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Prepared

Quote:
I can't watch it I'm in a crowded public place, have no problems watching it when I get home.

And respect is earned by mourning families unless you have irrefutable evidence they didn't suffer the losses we think they did. I, at least.

Irrefutable evidence doesn't exist on either side, unfortunately. No emt's were allowed in, no triage, the school was demolished shortly thereafter, the coroner turned into Rodney Dangerfield during his press conference, conflicting reports of how many shooters, and what weapon was used and even brought into the school. In typical fashion the suspect also died of a self-inflicted GSW. The whole Sandy Hook thing is a cluster F of hearsay and ancedotes.

Give that video of the "dad" a watch though. You'll see what Rev and I are talking about
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 30,435 Times in 7,363 Posts

Quote:

Quote:
That, and the coroner's press conference have always been huge red flags for me. Literally cracking jokes after the autopsy's of 20+ grade school children and their teachers?

Anybody who thinks that is just his natural coping mechanism and whatnot are just as bat poop crazy as him.
Admittedly the behavior is really bizarre. But who knows what's going thru this/these people's brains.

Maybe the father dealt with the loss by thinking of only good memories and blocked out the terrible until he had to give a statement? That is not uncommon; A coping mechanism that blocks out the terrible loss reality. I see, probably, a man trying to hold it together with positive memories and thoughts. Then faced with the cold reality, has to compose himself.

Or maybe the father is glad his kid is dead? Lots of parents hate their kids and even kill them. Maybe they had a huge insurance policy on the child? Maybe the man has weird coping skills? People don't always act appropriately or how we think they should act in terrible/stressful situations.

It's odd but it's not sufficient evidence to claim kids didn't die at the hands of somebody, and probably the person alleged to have killed them.

As for professionals, doctors, nurses, lawyers, morticians, etc. - they all have their own "gallows" humor. It's a well understood coping mechanism from seeing such horrible things on a regular basis. I can attest to it in my profession, and have dated and befriend folks in other professions where it is common.

The Newtown coroner acted odd. So what. Is he supposed to be an emotional slobbering mess? I mean, just how IS a person supposed to react to doing autopsies of people for a living, and two dozen violently murdered mostly children? Think on that for just a moment. I bet most people, including readers of this forum, would vomit, go insane, and be unable to sleep with PTS for the remainder of their lives...

So, just exactly HOW is a "normal" person supposed to compose himself to talk to the media??? Please enlighten us?
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 30,435 Times in 7,363 Posts

Quote:
Irrefutable evidence doesn't exist on either side, unfortunately. No emt's were allowed in, no triage, the school was demolished shortly thereafter, the coroner turned into Rodney Dangerfield during his press conference, conflicting reports of how many shooters, and what weapon was used and even brought into the school. In typical fashion the suspect also died of a self-inflicted GSW. The whole Sandy Hook thing is a cluster F of hearsay and ancedotes.

Give that video of the "dad" a watch though. You'll see what Rev and I are talking about
Say what???

The incident was heavily investigated by state and federal officials. Lanza killed him mom, took 4 guns (3 into the school) and murdered over a dozen people mostly kids before his suicide. Lots of witnesses.

Heavily investigated. State AG gave a very detailed report.

Police entered and cleared the building active crime scene of any threats. Nobody was left inside to help. Why would EMT's go inside? https://www.foxnews.com/us/first-res...ook-elementary
"Initially, only police were allowed to enter the building amid concerns about a second shooter. They are credited with helping to end the rampage by gunman Adam Lanza, who killed himself as officers stormed the building."

This EMT said when he arrived, the prior EMS folks or police WHO HAD BEEN IN THE BUILDING said to "stand down" as no survivors were left inside. https://www.dailynews.com/2012/12/22...s-on-massacre/

"...the Newtown EMS captain ordered us to stand down, that there was no one left to help, no one left alive."

It's obvious why you wouldn't subject needless tourists into bloodbath crime scene of dead kids. No need, harmful, and could disturb evidence or leak pictures.

What is the "other version?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,532 Times in 1,150 Posts

Quote:

He is responding to something the blonde woman with the hood says to him, he smiles and answers back while looking back at her (by now off camera). Unless you know what this exchange was I don’t see how anyone can assume this is proof of anything.
Is that his wife? Maybe she said “be strong for emilie” or passing on a message from the brother/sister at home “emilie is in heaven now watching over us”. There are many possible scenarios that might elicit that response from a grieving father.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Awakened Citizen

If you watch him on Piers Morgan, it reiterated to me that he was faking. They had a montage playing of his "daughter" with the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and he did everything to try and squirt out a tear but failed. It would be impossible to not cry listening to that while watching videos of your recently murdered daughter.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo082 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo082 View Post
If you watch him on Piers Morgan, it reiterated to me that he was faking. They had a montage playing of his "daughter" with the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and he did everything to try and squirt out a tear but failed. It would be impossible to not cry listening to that while watching videos of your recently murdered daughter.
Well now, that depends.

A conditioned soldier may not shed a tear in public even though he may break down alone.

Never show weakness, my PSG told me.

The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Awakened Citizen

Not one Sandyhook parent shed a tear, I've yet to see it. I saw the one girl talk about "softball size holes" in her sibling and others talk about their kids with out shedding a tear. yet watch people in court doing victim impact statements years after their loved one was murdered and you'll instantly see reality vs a made up fraud to go after the 2nd Amendment.
Like an FBI profiler mentioned about people faking grief which is noticable in EVERY family member of this hoax, they talk about their loved one and right before they should be about to cry, they mention a memory or topic that they can smile about, since it's easier to smile than cry. It is not insensitive to talk about this event since I truly believe it never happened. I would be the type though to call these people out if I saw them in public.
I went to the Tree of Life Synagogue to make sure it wasn't a drill or false flag. I went up as soon as I heard and was the closest civilian there. I live a few mins away.
Here's proof: vid is short cause I didn't want the police kicking me out, though after a couple hours of observing a cop giving me dirty looks told me to get across the street.

Another:
At the begnning, I'm walking over the guy's shoulder. I timed it wrong but was gonna get close and yell, "NBC News is propaganda!"
I knew 2 guys who were killed there and some police who went there so I believe that happened unlike the closed school in Connecticut and bombings in Boston but that's another story.
Why no CCTV footage of Lanza entering the school? It wasn't recorded, yet another convenient excuse. Also, who were the police chasing in the woods at the same time? So say it happened, if it did, Lanza wasn't the shooter, it would have been a team like which was used in during the Batman shooting in Aurora. Using Holmes as the scapegoat when multiple people said someone let the shooter in and 2 gas masks were found. Now I'm thinking of Vegas where Paddock was blamed using a bump stock and an Ar15 lol, when you can clearly hear 2 fully auto heavy machine guns firing from different locations at the same time...ok I'm done, I'm not crazy but the amount of spin and lies the media propagates is amazing and I haven't discussed this much so kinda vented.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo082 For This Useful Post: