Survivalist Forum banner

tough sheriff Arpaio not so tough now

14K views 131 replies 49 participants last post by  Tackleberry41 
#1 · (Edited)
the law finally catches up to the "toughest" law enforcer:

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-lawman-arpaio-agrees-sanctions-civil-contempt-065007201--finance.html

it's pretty simple really, whether you like the laws or not, if don't obey them you are wrong. :rolleyes:

UPDATED: it seems he is now costing local taxpayers $3.25 million a year over his 22 year history, based on lawsuits paid out because of his mismanagement. and it is assumed that amount will increase as they work their way through the 400 cases being reviewed. say want you want ab out him, but when you put apprehending illegals above catching rapists that is absolutely criminal. he is on the wrong side of the cell bars.

#3 ·
Joe started out with some decent plans, but as he gets more senile, he screwed the pooch too many times, and got busted.::

"The lawyers said Arpaio would publicly take personal responsibility for the shortcomings, his office would set up a fund of at least $350,000 to reimburse victims of its immigration enforcement efforts, and defendants would personally donate $100,000 to civil rights bodies, among other steps."

He will buy his way out of this, as usual.

Then, he will have plenty of time to find Obammy's REAL birth certificate.

LOL

#4 ·
the law finally catches up to the "toughest" law enforcer:

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-lawman-arpaio-agrees-sanctions-civil-contempt-065007201--finance.html

it's pretty simple really, whether you like the laws or not, if don't obey them you are wrong. :rolleyes:

Laws enacted by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats that prohibit police from "profiling" criminals are NOT "real" laws when they aid lawbreakers at our expense.

Sheriff Arpaio gets my unconditional support just for the facts he despises the Devout Disciple of Mao, Marx, & Muhammad and former bath house towel boy, Barry Marshall-Davis/Al-Hawaii and targets tubercular and social disease ridden invaders for "special attention" (since ICE has been ordered by Imam Obama NOT to do their job).

#36 ·
Laws enacted by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats that prohibit police from "profiling" criminals are NOT "real" laws when they aid lawbreakers at our expense.
...snip...
Yes they are. You don't have to agree with the laws, but his job is to uphold the laws. NOT just the ones he agrees with. If he wants to make laws, he's in the wrong line of work.

Just like the Bamster. He is NOT supposed to make laws, but Execute them. :xeye:

I don't know if thats the case here, but the point still stands.

#10 ·
They have to cite him with civil actions that can be posted up in front of a corrupt liberal judge and not a jury who would laugh their ass off at obami's injustice departmented. They are actually charging him for enforcing the federal laws they refuse to.

He isn't senile, he is just tired of these clowns and the media and he isn't playing their game anymore. The best thing he could do is just tell them to shove it and let them jail him, he would get massive exposure (most of it bad, but people would them see the scum that this administration is). Daylight is the best disinfectant.

#15 ·
I still think Obama and his posse would look dapper in one of Joe's tents wearing pink undies. They obstruct the law while Joe does what he can to enforce it. Does he profile, pick up suspicious people, fight the “establishment” who has the ACLU and every Hispanic community organization against him, question orders to stand down? You bet he does… guilty as charged. Every sheriff in this nation should show 1/10th the backbone as Joe does and do the exact same thing… then, there would be too many for Obozo’s goons and the Alien Civil Liberties Union to target. Joe is virtually alone in his fight and it was inevitable that they’d hang him out to dry one way or another. It’s ironic that Joe is fighting for the little guy whose wages are depressed and employment opportunities diminished thanks to illegal immigration while those same people keep voting Democrat to bring in even more competition for their jobs/wages. It’s sure hard to tell the good guys from the bad here in AmeriKa. :headshake:

#16 ·
I want to like Arpaio, BUT I simply can't get over the fact that he was a DEA agent. I think he is himself an addict, he is addicted to POWER. He will put anyone in jail for anything.

In other words, I don't think he really cares about solving the drug or the immigration problems, he simply gets off on the enforcement of the rules, it's a power trip... but of course, he thinks the rules shouldn't apply to him.

#19 ·
#20 ·
I live in Sheriff Joe's neighborhood and I fully support him in his efforts to enforce the law. He hasn't stepped on or over the laws. He's just catching a bunch of grief for enforcing them and I think it's a great thing to see at least one politician doing what we hired them to do!! Keep it up Joe! I'll start a "Free Sheriff Joe" fund to help bail you out so you can keep working to keep our state safe!!

#24 ·
I've no respect for Arpaio.... law enforcement isn't about his right to torture, or the privilege to deny Constitutional protections to those he has sworn to protect and serve. The day Arpaio leaves offices will be the day the majority of Arizona's tax payers will get a break from his screw ups, however those lawsuits will continue on for a number of years.

#42 ·
This was from one of the comments:
If someone is an illegal immigrant, then they are not a criminal
I just want to bang my head on the wall. What is wrong with people that they think this way?

#43 ·
This was from one of the comments:

I just want to bang my head on the wall. What is wrong with people that they think this way?

Being here illegally is not a criminal offense. It's a civil one.

You can disagree if you want but that is the law.

Reactions: strvger
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.