Reparations due-for great society policy harm to black society - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,000 Times in 18,703 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Advertise Here

I want reparations for having to put up with crybaby blacks for almost 60 years. My taxes are already higher because of their "crack mamas"; missing daddies; and general unwillingness to work. Some are good people and work for a living and pay taxes like I do but the majority of them are blood suckers. What we don't freely give them they end up stealing. They need to shut their ungrateful pie-holes and get to work.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,908 Times in 2,615 Posts

If we can come up with a receipt can't we simply return them for a refund?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,662 Times in 2,003 Posts

We have paid enough welfare and EEO jobs to more than cover in any inconvenience to anyone who was a slave. Now lets compensate the slave owners whose property was taken without compensation. We have laws against this. My grandmother said her grandparents were slave owners. I want my check
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,181 Times in 3,809 Posts

People say racism doesn’t exist in this country anymore, yet here it is.

And anyone who believes the memes about Anthony Johnson and John Casor should spend less time on stormfront and more time at the library.
That story is commonly thrown up by people who enjoy saying a black man was the first person to own a black slave in America but that’s not true.

Carry on...
Old 11-06-2019, 11:32 AM
His Disciple

Thanked 8,209 Times in 3,311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
People say racism doesn’t exist in this country anymore, yet here it is.

And anyone who believes the memes about Anthony Johnson and John Casor should spend less time on stormfront and more time at the library.
That story is commonly thrown up by people who enjoy saying a black man was the first person to own a black slave in America but that’s not true.

Carry on...
Smithsonian says different.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...sor-180962352/
"After a disagreement about whether or not Casor's contract was lapsed, a court ruled in favor of Johnson and Casor saw the status of his indenture turn into slavery, where he—not his contract—was considered property. Casor claimed that he had served his indenture of “seaven or Eight years” and seven more years on top of that. The court sided with Johnson, who claimed that Casor was his slave for life."
It has nothing to do with racism...people who claim reparations from another race for something THEY were never a part of is IMO racism.

As you were...carrying on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 32,448 Times in 7,844 Posts

The basic facts are there are no black slave owners still alive nor are there any black slaves alive. Why should I be responsible for "injuries" to people not alive because I'm white? Simple answer is, "I'm not". Call that racist if it makes you feel both good and superior, but it's wrong-headed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by esheldon View Post
Smithsonian says different.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...sor-180962352/
"After a disagreement about whether or not Casor's contract was lapsed, a court ruled in favor of Johnson and Casor saw the status of his indenture turn into slavery, where he—not his contract—was considered property. Casor claimed that he had served his indenture of “seaven or Eight years” and seven more years on top of that. The court sided with Johnson, who claimed that Casor was his slave for life."
It has nothing to do with racism...people who claim reparations from another race for something THEY were never a part of is IMO racism.

As you were...carrying on...
Google John Punch.
Casor is notable as being the first person to have been declared a slave for life as the result of a civil suit.

Casor is the first black person to be declared a slave for life BY THE COURTS, and Johnson is acknowledged as being the first BLACK slave owner in America, but Johnson wasn’t the first slave owner and Casor wasn’t the first slave.
The Dutch West India company brought slaves to America, to what’s known today as New York, in 1625, 30 years before the Casor case.

The devil is in the details, and the details are significant because they show the widely believed story about Casor and Johnson is actually wrong, the way it is believed.

I agree with you regarding reparations. There is no one alive today who deserves to receive reparations. There has been talk of reparations since the late 1800’s and it hasn’t happened yet. All it does is give blacks and whites another reason to yell at each other. Blacks are stupid for expecting to receive them and whites are stupid for expecting to pay them.

This is truly public manipulation, it’s straight out of orwell’s 1984. Talk of reparations is today’s version of “the two minutes hate” where they whip up the citizens into a frenzy, anyone who read 1984!should recognize it as such
Old 11-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfScout View Post
The basic facts are there are no black slave owners still alive nor are there any black slaves alive. Why should I be responsible for "injuries" to people not alive because I'm white? Simple answer is, "I'm not". Call that racist if it makes you feel both good and superior, but it's wrong-headed.
There is zero logic in reparations, only emotion. Your post is 100% on target. When Lucy held the ball for Charlie Brown we knew she was going to pull it away as soon as he tried to kick it. Her holding the ball was a promise, and her pulling it away was a promise unfulfilled. The dem politicians have been holding the ball of reparations out for blacks for a hundred years, and when they go in and vote they pull the ball away. It’s nothing but bait
The Following User Says Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 12:20 PM
His Disciple

Thanked 8,209 Times in 3,311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Google John Punch.
Casor is notable as being the first person to have been declared a slave for life as the result of a civil suit.

Casor is the first black person to be declared a slave for life BY THE COURTS, and Johnson is acknowledged as being the first BLACK slave owner in America, but Johnson wasn’t the first slave owner and Casor wasn’t the first slave.
The Dutch West India company brought slaves to America, to what’s known today as New York, in 1625, 30 years before the Casor case.

The devil is in the details, and the details are significant because they show the widely believed story about Casor and Johnson is actually wrong, the way it is believed.

I agree with you regarding reparations. There is no one alive today who deserves to receive reparations. There has been talk of reparations since the late 1800’s and it hasn’t happened yet. All it does is give blacks and whites another reason to yell at each other. Blacks are stupid for expecting to receive them and whites are stupid for expecting to pay them.

This is truly public manipulation, it’s straight out of orwell’s 1984. Talk of reparations is today’s version of “the two minutes hate” where they whip up the citizens into a frenzy, anyone who read 1984!should recognize it as such
Actually reparations occurred already...it was called affirmative action
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 32,448 Times in 7,844 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esheldon View Post
Actually reparations occurred already...it was called affirmative action
And welfare and a lot of other things. I truly believe it really started up big time in 64- 65 when Johnson got his "great society" plans in place. Put the blacks in what were basically ghettos but throw money at them. They couldn't work because that would harm the fed payments so they basically were enslaved again. But they kept voting for that enslavement for years. Not all obviously, some broke free of that.

We have seen the results of those who didn't. Fractured families, thugs on the street with zero concept of work. They either get money from the feds or (and maybe plus) make more money selling drugs to people to make even more money.

Those people are basically lawless. They are fearless and don't worry about any arrests or punishment they get. Heck if they go to prison, it's like a finishing school for them. They come out stronger and smarter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfScout View Post
And welfare and a lot of other things. I truly believe it really started up big time in 64- 65 when Johnson got his "great society" plans in place. Put the blacks in what were basically ghettos but throw money at them. They couldn't work because that would harm the fed payments so they basically were enslaved again. But they kept voting for that enslavement for years. Not all obviously, some broke free of that.

We have seen the results of those who didn't. Fractured families, thugs on the street with zero concept of work. They either get money from the feds or (and maybe plus) make more money selling drugs to people to make even more money.

Those people are basically lawless. They are fearless and don't worry about any arrests or punishment they get. Heck if they go to prison, it's like a finishing school for them. They come out stronger and smarter.
There are very strong arguments for the condition of blacks in America today being intentional, created by the democrats as a permanent victim class, a burr they could put under the saddle when they needed to.
Back in 1965 Pat Moynihan warned that the destabilization of the nuclear black family would result in the destruction of black society in America, and he was right.
When he wrote that report more than 70% of black households with kids were nuclear families with two functional parents. Welfare came along and that was it, ending welfare is the only way to restore functionality to families that lack the nuclear structure. Welfare imposed certain conditions on the families, one of them being there could be no men in the household. Stefan Molyneux said it best. He said in a traditional family the man is the asset, he brings resources to the family, and children are liabilities. We live them but that’s the truth, they provide no resources for the family. Welfare came and flipped that dynamic. Children became the asset because they justified the need for welfare and men became the liability, if they were found in the home the welfare funds stopped.
The nuclear family that represented 75% of all black households in 1965 turned into a 72% single mother household as of 2015. Moynihan was right, he knew what would happen, and Johnson did it anyway. He said he would have those N****** voting democrat for the next 100 years.

Today there is no defense of the behavior of inner city thug mentality, the stories support the sentiment. Violent, misogynistic, uneducated, immoral, criminal. They’re the product of a society completely devoid of positive male leadership.
Every time I try to fix my mind to find a way to excuse their behavior or explain it away another news story comes out that destroys anything i might want to say in their defense.

It’s not all blacks however, truthfully I don’t know any blacks who say reparations are the right thing to do.
I know two men who are the head of single parent households, both of them have more strength than most, they both have primary custody of their kids. When i speak in defense of blacks it’s never in defense of the inner city criminal type, it’s in defense of the hard working, respectable people I know who get rolled up into the same ball as the criminals when something happens like talk of reparations, and people who get angry chimp out and go on tirades against blacks. Regular black people don’t deserve that.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
We have paid enough welfare and EEO jobs to more than cover in any inconvenience to anyone who was a slave. Now lets compensate the slave owners whose property was taken without compensation. We have laws against this. My grandmother said her grandparents were slave owners. I want my check
They already got their check, guess they spent it.
One of the arguments people use to support the payment of reparations to blacks if the fact that slave owners in Washington DC were compensated for the loss of their property, it was called the “emancipation compensation act”, paid slave owners in the District of Columbia $300 for each slave they owned.