Survivalist Forum banner

Video of M16 VS AK47

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Nomad 2nd 
#1 · (Edited)

#5 ·
...I'm noticing, much to my amusement, that the thread originally only had three posts. :eek:
What is bad about that, is that this is one of the best threads I've seen on the subject. The video is very well done in my opinion.

I don't mind the M-16/AT platform, but the video clearly shows how the small lightweight bullet just doesn't do well with penetration of cover/concealment.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I'd like to see a similar video with the M1 Garand vs the M16.

#6 ·
HAH, old thread.. with so few posts? crazy..

this video has always baffled me.. ive never seen such poor results from an AK of any type before.. sure the groupings have never been great.. but rarely have i seen someone not able to put all rounds or the majority of rounds on target... unless the person hadnt zeroed their rifle..

#10 ·
I saw this once with a guy who didn't like 1911's.

He took it in his right hand, and used his left/supporting thumb to press it against the slide to bind the action whenever it tried to cycle.

DID NOT like it when I did the same to his Glock!

In THIS instance the shooter is intentionally jerking the trigger, and has unlatched the cleaning rod to give the appearance of muzzle flex.

It's been discussed to death for years and thoroughly debunked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.