Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-13-2019, 09:39 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,354 Times in 5,440 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
All of these Dims are totally dangerous anti American morons who are trying to out-do each other with bigger failed policies than the former... you'd have to be a total idiot to support them.
And yet, there are members here who have already stated they will support Democrat nominee.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 10:37 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,090 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
And yet, there are members here who have already stated they will support Democrat nominee.
It has been said, "If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes." That fits, doesn't it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vile Papist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 06:55 AM
cogito ergo sum

Thanked 188,594 Times in 38,584 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurvivalOfTheFit View Post
Last night at the debates Slo-Joe Biden was asked about the legacy of slavery and he answered the question stuttering and stammering some incoherent drivel about a record player... and this guy is leading in the polls?

ABC:
"What responsibility do you think that Americans need to take to repair the legacy of slavery in our country?"

Biden:
(point #2) "Teachers have every problem coming to them at school"

"We have [to] make sure that every single child does, in fact, [we need to] have 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds go to school... We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children"

"It's not that they don't want to help. They don't—they don't know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television, excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, make sure that kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there."

Video Runtime: 2 minutes

Debate moment - Answer to slavery legacy is record player - YouTube
And what did all that stammering gibberish have to do with the question he was asked?
What a moron.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nefarious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 08:26 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 64,055 Times in 19,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious1 View Post
And what did all that stammering gibberish have to do with the question he was asked?
What a moron.
I think he thinks he is running for Miss America.

The Smile, the excited stream of gibberish. Lucky he didn't strip down to his swim suit after that.

If only his parents had played the Victrola more in his formative years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 09:47 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 1,636 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Oh, they're watching...but you are safe in your bubble here.
Just like you are going to watch President Trump get re-elected. I can't speak to your bubble/safe space though, they don't appear to be working for you all that well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,094 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
Just imagine the FOOL President Trump would make out of Clotten Eye Joe on the debate stage. I think Gabbard was the only one who stood any chance against Trump, glad she dropped out. I can't possibly imagine the Dems taking 2020 with the lunatic parade they've got left, not without MASSAVE voter fraud.
Gabbard didn't drop out. She was pushed out by the DNC and the networks.
How Klobuchar (sp?) was on that stage but Gabbard wasn't is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Golfer

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,277 Posts

Quote:
Last night at the debates Slo-Joe Biden was asked about the legacy of slavery and he answered the question stuttering and stammering some incoherent drivel about a record player... and this guy is leading in the polls?
Not a very structured response I agree. But of all the idiot ideas proposed by those onstage fools this was the only one I liked. Huge numbers of children are woefully unprepared for first grade and as a result they fall behind, drop out, become unemployed, turn to crime, make babies and continue the cycle. Their ignorance is being answered with prison. There needs to be a better way.

The people of America 200 years ago knew that if they were to move forward in a modern world they had to make schooling universally mandatory from age 7. Back then the three R's were enough.

The stage has changed plenty in the last 50 years but the need to move forward as a nation remains. One way is to expand that old education mandate to bring in children from when they begin to walk and talk. I wish Trump would take up the call, as a way to make America great again. Call it reparations if you like but to me it is not a political issue, it is common sense.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:14 AM
Golfer

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,277 Posts

As for Beto wanting to save lives by attempting to confiscate people's guns... I submit that implementing such a plan will cost more lives than he or any other liberal can hardly imagine.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puttster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 12:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,354 Times in 5,440 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Papist View Post
It has been said, "If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes." That fits, doesn't it?
And yet the rest of the country also has to share in the misery as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 01:45 PM
Old White Guy

Thanked 7,509 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttster View Post
Not a very structured response I agree. But of all the idiot ideas proposed by those onstage fools this was the only one I liked. Huge numbers of children are woefully unprepared for first grade and as a result they fall behind, drop out, become unemployed, turn to crime, make babies and continue the cycle. Their ignorance is being answered with prison. There needs to be a better way.
Except Biden mumbled this...

"We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children"

Do we really want the gubmint in our homes, and who determines which homes?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 04:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,311 Times in 5,567 Posts

Quote:
Except Biden mumbled this...

"We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children"

Do we really want the gubmint in our homes, and who determines which homes?
Cameras in everyone's homes are cheaper.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 12:01 AM

Make sure the record player is on at night...WTF? These people couldn't get a real job, but they think they deserve the most important job? It's almost like it is supposed to be messed up on purpose. They can't be for real...can they? Someone please tell me Trump is getting a 2nd term.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to likembikem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 12:20 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 1,636 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by likembikem View Post
Make sure the record player is on at night...WTF? These people couldn't get a real job, but they think they deserve the most important job? It's almost like it is supposed to be messed up on purpose. They can't be for real...can they? Someone please tell me Trump is getting a 2nd term.
Yes, President Trump is getting a second term. Along with that he will have at minimum one more Supreme Court Justice appointed and many Federal Court Justices not to mention some "redistricting" of the 9th circus appellate court.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Black.Dog~ View Post
Gabbard didn't drop out. She was pushed out by the DNC and the networks.
How Klobuchar (sp?) was on that stage but Gabbard wasn't is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That's good news then as it would seem the DNC is making the same mistakes it did in '16. Gabbard is a lunatic anti-gunner that I'd NEVER vote for but, I think she stood the very best chance against President Trump on a debate stage.

I think President Trump will make fools of Clotten Eye Joe, Comrade Sanders or Pocahontas & as luck would have it, they are the TOP 3. I pray it stays that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
Yes, President Trump is getting a second term. Along with that he will have at minimum one more Supreme Court Justice appointed and many Federal Court Justices not to mention some "redistricting" of the 9th circus appellate court.
Never underestimate the power of voter fraud. Hillary couldn't fill a high school gymnasium at her rallies yet we are supposed to believe she got the popular vote? Make sure everyone you know is aware how important their vote is. I don't expect a free & fair election for 1 minute.
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 11:44 AM
reluctant sinner

Thanked 22,684 Times in 8,468 Posts

The gubernment is corrupt. The lame stream media is the mouth piece of the NWO/SWAMP.

Look at the shining members of CONgress for example. TERM LIMITS vote the bums out.
The Following User Says Thank You to charliemeyer007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 7,468 Times in 1,527 Posts

I like to refer to these debates as The Festival of the Dancing Marxists. There is not a nickle's worth of difference between any of the contenders, and they are falling all over each other trying to show who is the bigger marxist. I have a hard time imagining any of them being our next president, because it's hard to imagine enough voters being that stupid.

But we should not underestimate the destructive power of the liberal cattle herds when they are led to stampede over America, as they were in 2008 and 2012. The enemy propaganda machines we call liberal media have a massive effect on the cattle herds, and also draw low-information fools into the herds.

It doesn't matter how openly marxist these political hacks are and it doesn't matter what kind of clowns they look like to those of us who have not been made stupid by liberal indoctrination. There are huge herds of liberal cattle who will vote for whomever promises to give them free stuff. Because... racism... and sexism... and conservatives hate LGBT types...

I remember watching news footage of the Rodney King riots. One guy was shown on camera carrying an armload of loot; when he saw the camera pointing at him he held the loot up and said "Rodney King!" This symbolizes the mentality of the liberal cattle herds. Do not expect them to be affected by truth or logic; these things will not penetrate the indoctrinated mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post: