Mark Sanford says GOP has lost our way, to challenge Trump in primary - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Perhaps Trump should have run as a Libertarian. He might have been the first 3rd party candidate to win.

I've been a conservative Libertarian for years but never found a Libertarian candidate worth voting for. Gary Johnson might have gained some traction in 2016 if he wasn't an open borders nitwit. I cannot vote for anyone who thinks the liberties of people breaking into our country are more important than the liberties of American citizens.
I'm a "Right of center" closed borders libertarian. The Party itself supports open borders as part of it's actual platform but, the Libertarians still represent me better than RINO Globalists.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
the GOP would be a landslide if it upgraded its attitude on women. Some of its policies remind me of the middle east. That said it is light years ahead of the democratic party. I'll support Trump and his daughter if she ever runs.
Ivanka is a flaming Liberal, I could never support her. Don jr., Eric or Barron (if I'm still alive) would probably make a fine POTUS. Don jr. & Eric are actual gun enthusiasts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Bad Dog

Thanked 15,194 Times in 3,263 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
I'm a "Right of center" closed borders libertarian. The Party itself supports open borders as part of it's actual platform but, the Libertarians still represent me better than RINO Globalists.
I hail from one of the states most negatively impacted by open borders.

You are right about the RINOs. We had two RINO senators in Arizona for several years, McStain and the Flake. Flake tried to claim that he was in favor of globalism because it was about open trade.

Glad they are both gone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 09:19 AM
Survivor

Thanked 20,811 Times in 5,803 Posts

Sanfford is a establishment coward and traitor who plays equally well cathinf for Hillary's toy box has he does bending over so Obozo can use his back door.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 09:24 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,596 Times in 1,791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
And, ironically, the country is oddly the better for it. Let's review the facts, shall we?

- stock market at record highs
- China begrudgingly coming to the negotiating table
- record low unemployment
- an exposure of a Deep State effort to spy on Americans. the unmasking of Americans, and the very overt attempted coup to take out a duly elected sitting president

I could go on with a lot of positives. Sure, there have been negatives but never have we seen the brazen manipulation by the left to take out one person. You thought they were bad with Bush 43? That was amateur hour.
National debt record high gun control too
The Following User Says Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 10:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 16,853 Times in 7,112 Posts

Sanford is an idiot. He humiliated our state as governor. The fact that the thinks he should run for the Presidency proves he is an idiot. Sanford where is your soulmate?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 09:27 PM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,596 Times in 1,791 Posts

Quote:
the GOP would be a landslide if it upgraded its attitude on women. Some of its policies remind me of the middle east. That said it is light years ahead of the democratic party. I'll support Trump and his daughter if she ever runs.
What policies is that?
Old 09-14-2019, 06:59 AM
Survivor

Thanked 16,853 Times in 7,112 Posts

Quote:
What are you talking about. We would elect all women if they has good conservative values and can win. Mark Sanford was beaten by a woman.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,357 Times in 5,441 Posts

If some of you would look at the historical record, it has been Democrats who have had any number of anti-women policies. I did the research before in another thread; the liberals avoided it.

The ONLY thing Democrats have pushed in support of women's rights is the rule that got me a couple of warnings as well as USING women when it comes to attacking Republicans. Still, one needs to simply look at who is having to deal with complaints more from female staffers. Is it Democrats? Or is it Republicans?