Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-11-2019, 07:25 AM
The river flows

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry-no-clues View Post
I'm looking forward to when we/they ask the Arabs for compensation for their part in the slave trade. Maybe they'll build Baltimore (the one in Ireland) a big pot of money in compensation for the 200 people stolen in 1631.

Maybe people should just say thank you to the memory of the hundreds of thousands of white men who died in the American Civil War, to free the slaves, and leave it at that.
Last I knew, the Moors of North Africa were raiding Europeans for slaves until the Americans bombed Tripoli et al. Between 1801 and 1805. With the support of the Swedish Navy, which should tell you how widespread an issue it was.

I read between 1M and 1.25M Europeans taken as slaves:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Can't wait for Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia to start paying reparations to Europeans (only) in Spain, Italy, Greece, Sweden... as well as white Americans...

I guess it's an inconvenient truth to the left, so no traction for this in the MSM.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to blackriver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 07:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,255 Times in 2,664 Posts

It the western culture that should be thanked for ending slavery in the west. Slavery is still widespread today in the Middle East, Africa, India and parts of Asia. When are these cultures going to come to grips with their shameful legacy of slavery? When are they going to address their shameful present problems of the ugliness of slavery? They need to stop with the guilt trip they are trying to lay on the west Ford our culture ending slavery in our past and focus instead on their present shameful cultures that allow slavery today. Their silence is deafening.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,091 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackriver View Post
Last I knew, the Moors of North Africa were raiding Europeans for slaves until the Americans bombed Tripoli et al. Between 1801 and 1805. With the support of the Swedish Navy, which should tell you how widespread an issue it was.
Continues today. The moooslem world greatly values white western women (particularly blondes) and young boys as sex slaves. Huge issue in UK and Eurp today as they have allowed the "refugees" in over recent years. Particularly in Sweden (blondes). Considerable thought that many missing young women have for years have been transported to the Mideast as sex slaves.

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2015/...des-a-history/