Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Don't get me started

Thanked 29,405 Times in 10,405 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
Now you are adding stipulations to the agreement that weren't discussed prior. If you are simply talking about the life Americans lived in the "ride your horse to town" days, why wouldn't I have guns or even a knife?
You are correct. I did move the goal posts a bit far with that post.

If you wish to stay with the horse to town and Train transportation days than you can have your lever action and your 6 shooter. Regulations still existed though and you had to live to them. You have to go back quite some time in mankind's history to where you were totally free of them.
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Survivor

Thanked 27,253 Times in 6,477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
You are correct. I did move the goal posts a bit far with that post.

If you wish to stay with the horse to town and Train transportation days than you can have your lever action and your 6 shooter. Regulations still existed though and you had to live to them. You have to go back quite some time in mankind's history to where you were totally free of them.
I'm quoting you but anyone feel free to correct what I'm about to say, as it may not be 100% correct.

Back then I dont believe the federal government regulated firearms at all. I'm pretty sure it was on a much more local level, as in a town passed an ordinance saying you cant carry inside town limits. Now that I would be much more okay with because I have more power (freedom) when it comes to those regulations. I can stay clear of that town if I dont agree with their regulations or I can much more easily campaign and help vote out whoever came up with that regulation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 08:15 AM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,142 Times in 5,507 Posts

So, do you think this may be a thing or not???
Old 09-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
So, do you think this may be a thing or not???
I'd like to see video footage of Trump saying he supports something like this before I panic. Even if he does plan an act of treason like this, it (or red flag gun laws) doesn't stand a chance in SCOTUS.

America's enemies are DESPERATE to drive a wedge between President Trump & his base & we already know the MSM/Globalist Propaganda/Fake News will say ANYTHING to make him look bad.

I'm not saying he doesn't support this, maybe he does & it sucks if true. I've just gotten ****ed at Trump so many times only to find out it was Fake News later. President Trump is NOT perfect & he has legitimately ****ed me off more than once. It's just that 99 times out of 100 it turns out to be Globalist Propaganda.

I have a hard time believing Trump would be stupid enough to support something like this but, I never expected him to be stupid enough to say "take the guns first, due process later."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 08:47 AM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,142 Times in 5,507 Posts

And I never figured he would take the stand on bump stocks like that either.
It all is one more thing we need to keep an eye on I guess. All these meeting you here about to curb gun violence yet nothing solid comes from them so far. It seems to be smoke for something bigger to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts

Quote:
And I never figured he would take the stand on bump stocks like that either.
It all is one more thing we need to keep an eye on I guess. All these meeting you here about to curb gun violence yet nothing solid comes from them so far. It seems to be smoke for something bigger to come.
We will find out when/if he get's a second term whether Trump is a Patriot or a Traitor. Right now I feel like the odds are 50/50 & I would vote for someone else if there were anyone I wasn't 100% convinced was a Traitor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,091 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
It is the amazing power of how fake news works.

We don't need to fact check we just yell "Fake news" on anything we don't like.
It is deeply meaningfully knowing the opinion of the SUBJECT of a "royal" thinks about America, guns, personal rights, self-defense, etc.

Fix your dimwitted, screwed up, neutered government; then PERHAPS your opinion on the US might have some validity. Or NOT.

Or tell us about the Bill of Rights to the OZ Constitution (which only exists because some "royal" approved it).
Old 09-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,650 Posts

Quote:
There seems to be little chatter about this. I was and still am shocked at how the Chinese rolled this out. Guess I am behind a bit, don't pay attention to them much.

I don't intend for this to be a pro trump or anti trump post but I feel like if it is his idea then he needs taken to task over it. This is not a free nation, albeit limited anymore, if this is implemented here.
Iíve been a shameless Trump fanboy since he announced he was running. If this is true this one decision would wipe out all the good heís done in my mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
I'd like to see video footage of Trump saying he supports something like this before I panic. Even if he does plan an act of treason like this, it (or red flag gun laws) doesn't stand a chance in SCOTUS.

America's enemies are DESPERATE to drive a wedge between President Trump & his base & we already know the MSM/Globalist Propaganda/Fake News will say ANYTHING to make him look bad.

I'm not saying he doesn't support this, maybe he does & it sucks if true. I've just gotten ****ed at Trump so many times only to find out it was Fake News later. President Trump is NOT perfect & he has legitimately ****ed me off more than once. It's just that 99 times out of 100 it turns out to be Globalist Propaganda.

I have a hard time believing Trump would be stupid enough to support something like this but, I never expected him to be stupid enough to say "take the guns first, due process later."
Agree 100%