Social Credit Scoring?? - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 12:45 PM
MattB4's Avatar
MattB4 MattB4 is offline
Don't get me started
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,375
Thanks: 21,458
Thanked 29,405 Times in 10,405 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
Now you are adding stipulations to the agreement that weren't discussed prior. If you are simply talking about the life Americans lived in the "ride your horse to town" days, why wouldn't I have guns or even a knife?
You are correct. I did move the goal posts a bit far with that post.

If you wish to stay with the horse to town and Train transportation days than you can have your lever action and your 6 shooter. Regulations still existed though and you had to live to them. You have to go back quite some time in mankind's history to where you were totally free of them.
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2019, 01:27 PM
TRyan's Avatar
TRyan TRyan is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: California
Posts: 8,062
Thanks: 6,130
Thanked 27,253 Times in 6,477 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
You are correct. I did move the goal posts a bit far with that post.

If you wish to stay with the horse to town and Train transportation days than you can have your lever action and your 6 shooter. Regulations still existed though and you had to live to them. You have to go back quite some time in mankind's history to where you were totally free of them.
I'm quoting you but anyone feel free to correct what I'm about to say, as it may not be 100% correct.

Back then I dont believe the federal government regulated firearms at all. I'm pretty sure it was on a much more local level, as in a town passed an ordinance saying you cant carry inside town limits. Now that I would be much more okay with because I have more power (freedom) when it comes to those regulations. I can stay clear of that town if I dont agree with their regulations or I can much more easily campaign and help vote out whoever came up with that regulation.



Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 08:15 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,809
Thanks: 10,019
Thanked 13,142 Times in 5,507 Posts
Default

So, do you think this may be a thing or not???
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Snuggle Monkey's Avatar
Snuggle Monkey Snuggle Monkey is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere between the sacred silence & sleep
Posts: 3,585
Thanks: 10,704
Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
So, do you think this may be a thing or not???
I'd like to see video footage of Trump saying he supports something like this before I panic. Even if he does plan an act of treason like this, it (or red flag gun laws) doesn't stand a chance in SCOTUS.

America's enemies are DESPERATE to drive a wedge between President Trump & his base & we already know the MSM/Globalist Propaganda/Fake News will say ANYTHING to make him look bad.

I'm not saying he doesn't support this, maybe he does & it sucks if true. I've just gotten ****ed at Trump so many times only to find out it was Fake News later. President Trump is NOT perfect & he has legitimately ****ed me off more than once. It's just that 99 times out of 100 it turns out to be Globalist Propaganda.

I have a hard time believing Trump would be stupid enough to support something like this but, I never expected him to be stupid enough to say "take the guns first, due process later."
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 08:47 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,809
Thanks: 10,019
Thanked 13,142 Times in 5,507 Posts
Default

And I never figured he would take the stand on bump stocks like that either.
It all is one more thing we need to keep an eye on I guess. All these meeting you here about to curb gun violence yet nothing solid comes from them so far. It seems to be smoke for something bigger to come.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Snuggle Monkey's Avatar
Snuggle Monkey Snuggle Monkey is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere between the sacred silence & sleep
Posts: 3,585
Thanks: 10,704
Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
And I never figured he would take the stand on bump stocks like that either.
It all is one more thing we need to keep an eye on I guess. All these meeting you here about to curb gun violence yet nothing solid comes from them so far. It seems to be smoke for something bigger to come.
We will find out when/if he get's a second term whether Trump is a Patriot or a Traitor. Right now I feel like the odds are 50/50 & I would vote for someone else if there were anyone I wasn't 100% convinced was a Traitor.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:39 AM
neiowa neiowa is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 387
Thanked 1,091 Times in 567 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
It is the amazing power of how fake news works.

We don't need to fact check we just yell "Fake news" on anything we don't like.
It is deeply meaningfully knowing the opinion of the SUBJECT of a "royal" thinks about America, guns, personal rights, self-defense, etc.

Fix your dimwitted, screwed up, neutered government; then PERHAPS your opinion on the US might have some validity. Or NOT.

Or tell us about the Bill of Rights to the OZ Constitution (which only exists because some "royal" approved it).
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Revmgt Revmgt is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South florida
Posts: 4,965
Thanks: 8,365
Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,650 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
There seems to be little chatter about this. I was and still am shocked at how the Chinese rolled this out. Guess I am behind a bit, don't pay attention to them much.

I don't intend for this to be a pro trump or anti trump post but I feel like if it is his idea then he needs taken to task over it. This is not a free nation, albeit limited anymore, if this is implemented here.
Iíve been a shameless Trump fanboy since he announced he was running. If this is true this one decision would wipe out all the good heís done in my mind.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Revmgt Revmgt is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South florida
Posts: 4,965
Thanks: 8,365
Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,650 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
I'd like to see video footage of Trump saying he supports something like this before I panic. Even if he does plan an act of treason like this, it (or red flag gun laws) doesn't stand a chance in SCOTUS.

America's enemies are DESPERATE to drive a wedge between President Trump & his base & we already know the MSM/Globalist Propaganda/Fake News will say ANYTHING to make him look bad.

I'm not saying he doesn't support this, maybe he does & it sucks if true. I've just gotten ****ed at Trump so many times only to find out it was Fake News later. President Trump is NOT perfect & he has legitimately ****ed me off more than once. It's just that 99 times out of 100 it turns out to be Globalist Propaganda.

I have a hard time believing Trump would be stupid enough to support something like this but, I never expected him to be stupid enough to say "take the guns first, due process later."
Agree 100%
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net