Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 02:38 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 29,070 Times in 10,182 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet Maker View Post
That the avowed and proud non-Christian uses Scripture as weapons against believers trinitarians is illuminating.
Fixed it for you ... That the avowed and proud non-Christian uses Scripture as weapons against trinitarians is illuminating.
  1. Insolently, supposing violating the 1C is required to be a Christian or for salvation is inaccurate. See definition.
  2. Calling me a non-believer is inaccurate.
  3. Supposing I am against believers is inaccurate.
  4. What is accurate is using Scripture as part of the Armor Of God against deceit.

13 And this is why you need to be head-to-toe in the full armor of God: so you can resist during these evil days and be fully prepared to hold your ground. 14 Yes, stand—truth banded around your waist, righteousness as your chest plate, 15 and feet protected in preparation to proclaim the good news of peace. 16 Don’t forget to raise the shield of faith above all else, so you will be able to extinguish flaming spears hurled at you from the wicked one. 17 Take also the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Ephesians 6:13-18 (VOICE)

Last edited by PeterEnergy; 08-18-2019 at 03:31 AM..
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2019, 02:52 AM
Автомат Калашникова

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Keyzer Soze,
If you don't mind, what does your custom user title, Автомат Калашникова, mean?
Peter
Автомат Калашникова = Automatic Kalashnikov (AK), Russian longhand used to designate military variants of AK-type rifles.
The Following User Says Thank You to Keyzer Soze For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 03:15 AM

Default Violating 1C; Violating Identity 1 = 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet Maker View Post
the non-Christian regularly quotes Scripture which points to the Divinity of Jesus
I admit there is truth to this. You are in denial of the other thread which delved into many more Scripture verses that undermines the idea that Jesus is God.

The wedge is how trinitarians pretend violating the 1C is a matter of salvation - and these threads show trinitarians violate all other Scriptural precepts in undermining my faith. See Romans 14:1,13 & James 4:12 & 1 Corinthians 9:22-23.
It's not enough for you that I believe in Jesus just like I believe other men who revealed truth, like Aristotle. If my believing Jesus is the Messiah, the Savior of the World, the son of God (like we all are), is not good enough for you, then damn you to hell (is what I'd say IF I wasn't a universalist).

You have already heard me say I am going and I will also come back to you. If you really love me, you should be glad I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.
John 14:28 (CEV)

Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’ why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’?
John 10:34-36 (NLT)

No one knows the day or hour. The angels in heaven don’t know, and the Son himself doesn’t know. Only the Father knows.
Matthew 24:36 (CEV)
Old 08-18-2019, 09:38 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
I'm EO. Before that, I was RC. I have never been a Protestant. I don't know the first damn thing about Messianic Judaism. Why don't you go ahead and brief it out for me. Then reveal why YOU think ANY Christian would want bash, hate on, or otherwise insult those who believe as you do.

Is there a defined creed which summarizes what Messianic Jews actually believe and teach? If so, is there something that repudiates articles of the Nicene Creed?
Actually it's the Bible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie_T For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 10:15 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,079 Times in 3,316 Posts

Quote:
Автомат Калашникова = Automatic Kalashnikov (AK), Russian longhand used to designate military variants of AK-type rifles.
Автомат/Avtomat in this sense means "machine gun or automatic rifle."

Автомат Калашникова/Avtomat Kalashnikova is translated as "The Machine Gun/Automatic Rifle of Kalashnikov."

Калашникова/Kalashnikova is the genitive singular for the surname Калашников/Kalashnikov.

The "47" in AK-47 indicates the year it was introduced into the Soviet Army arsenal. So, AK-47 literally means:

THE MACHINE GUN/AUTOMATIC RIFLE OF KALASHNIKOV - 1947

P.S. While пулемет/pulyehmyot is the Russian word for "machine gun," a Russian would think of the AK-47 as an automatic rifle which, is in fact, a machine gun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 10:18 PM
His Disciple

Thanked 7,405 Times in 3,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Since you are not answering questions for reason of cowardice you will not be answered any of your questions anymore. And yes, a non-Christian does not have anything in common with Jesus and CANNOT put a worthy opinion on Christianity and anything related to it.You can still become a Christian and talk about it after.
Don't need a label, Jesus never said I did

Quote:
Learning about Christianity form outside is impossible. You have to be brought to Christianity by the Holy Spirit, nothing we can do for you here.
Seriously...where in scripture does it say we need to learn about christianity??

We are not brought to christianity from the Holy Spirit...WHERE in scripture does it say that!!??

We are brought to GOD by being CALLED!!!!!!!!!!

It has nothing to do with your church or your label!!!!!
Psalm 145:18
ADONAI is close to all who call on him,
to all who sincerely call on him.

Romans 1:From: Sha’ul, a slave of the Messiah Yeshua, an emissary because I was called and set apart for the Good News of God.

5 Through him we received grace and were given the work of being an emissary on his behalf promoting trust-grounded obedience among all the Gentiles, 6 including you, who have been called by Yeshua the Messiah.

7 To: All those in Rome whom God loves, who have been called, who have been set apart for him:

28 Furthermore, we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called in accordance with his purpose;

30 and those whom he thus determined in advance, he also called; and those whom he called, he also caused to be considered righteous; and those whom he caused to be considered righteous he also glorified!

Hebrews 9:15 It is because of this death that he is mediator of a new covenant [or will]. Because a death has occurred which sets people free from the transgressions committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promised eternal inheritance.

1 Peter 1:15 On the contrary, following the Holy One who called you, become holy yourselves in your entire way of life;

1 Thessalonians 5:24 The one calling you is faithful, and he will do it.
How does this ACTUALLY happen:
Romans 10:11. For the Scripture says: “Everyone that believes in him will not be ashamed.” 12. And in this, it discriminates neither Jews nor Gentiles. For there is one, Master YHWH, over them all, who is abundantly generous towards everyone that calls on him. 13. For everyone that will call on the name of Master YHWH, will have life. 14. How then will they call on him, in whom they have not believed? Or, how will they believe in him, of whom they have not heard? Or, how will they hear, without a preacher? 15. Or, how will they preach if they are not sent forth? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of the heralds of peace and of the heralds of good things?” 16. But all of them have not obeyed the proclamation of the Good News. For, Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) said: “My Master, who has believed our report?” 17. Therefore, faith is from the hearing in the ear; and the hearing in the ear is from the Word of Elohim(this would be OT).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 01:17 AM
Автомат Калашникова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Actually it's the Bible.
NON-RESPONSIVE.
  • Judaism is actually in the Bible.
  • Christianity is actually in the Bible.
  • Protestant-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Roman Catholic-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Jehovah's Witness-ism actually in the Bible.
  • Branch Davidian-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Latter Day Saint-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Seventh Day Advent-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Every heresy against Judaism is actually in the Bible.
  • Every heresy against Christianity is actually is in the Bible.
CARE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC?
The Following User Says Thank You to Keyzer Soze For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Learning about Christianity form outside is impossible. You have to be brought to Christianity by the Holy Spirit, nothing we can do for you here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esheldon View Post
Seriously...where in scripture does it say we need to learn about christianity??

We are not brought to christianity from the Holy Spirit...WHERE in scripture does it say that!!??

We are brought to GOD by being CALLED!!!!!!!!!!
esheldon,

Just an outstanding post! Mega dittos!!

Your post brilliantly reveals the hideous equating <membership in a man-made organization> with <a relationship with the divine>. I love your identifying his use of a label as a dividing tool as well.

In my devotional reading this morning, I read 1 Cor 1 and could not help but think about the lack of unity on SB. I confess oscillating between <considering you all spiritual brothers, all of us being children of God> and <clearly drawn denominational lines of demarkation>. Is the "church" the universal, spiritual brotherhood of man or the denomination of his local membership? (Of course, the more self-righteous posters deny their denomination was founded by man; they claim their denomination is pre-eminent and founded by God, Himself. Blind to the sin of pride in holding 'only my denomination has a straight line to God.')

Here at SB, the denominations serve as divisions. We don't strive for unity within the church of the universal spiritual brotherhood of man. Some have repeatedly stated, as a matter of principle, they are fully against ecumenicalism (or ecumenism). Therefore, all effort is vested in winning points for the denomination of his local membership at the expense of the less articulate members of other denominations. Who would be prouder of our SB efforts, Jesus or Satan?

I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.
1 Corinthians 1:10 (NLT)

God has no favorites.
Romans 2:11 (VOICE)
Old 08-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,202 Posts

Quote:
NON-RESPONSIVE.
  • Judaism is actually in the Bible.
  • Christianity is actually in the Bible.
  • Protestant-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Roman Catholic-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Jehovah's Witness-ism actually in the Bible.
  • Branch Davidian-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Latter Day Saint-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Seventh Day Advent-ism is actually in the Bible.
  • Every heresy against Judaism is actually in the Bible.
  • Every heresy against Christianity is actually is in the Bible.
CARE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC?
Sorry but don't feel like wasting my time unless you are sincerely interested in finding a congregation that doesn't have a priestly layer between you and the truth.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:38 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,895 Times in 1,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Sorry but don't feel like wasting my time unless you are sincerely interested in finding a congregation that doesn't have a priestly layer between you and the truth.

If Jesus said that He was a King was he referring to His Father or to Himself?
Old 08-19-2019, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,087 Times in 1,936 Posts

Enema

Is Jesus Christ God Incarnate ?

Do you worship Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords ?

Do you acknowledge that every knee will bow to Jesus and that no one comes to Father God, except by way of Jesus Christ ?

Do you believe that Jesus died for your sins, was resurrected, and is seated at the right hand of Father God and is The Word,
Alpha and Omega ?

Simple yes or no questions

If the answers are yes, then act like it

If your answers are no, then shut up

If your answers are yes, then shut up

Just shut up

You type, a lot, but you say so little in so many words

Insincerity and verbosity to an extreme

You are Eddie Haskell
Old 08-19-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Is there a defined creed which summarizes what Messianic Jews actually believe and teach? If so, is there something that repudiates articles of the Nicene Creed?
Questions like this make me question the motive because I'm sure your search engine works as well as who you posed the question to. Typing in 'Messianic Jews Beliefs,' I found this:
However, one relatively modern faith movement known as Messianic Judaism combines Jewish and Christian beliefs by accepting Jesus as their promised Messiah. Messianic Jews seek to retain their Jewish heritage and follow a Jewish lifestyle, while at the same time embracing Christian theology.

Most Messianic Jews are Jewish by heritage and generally think of themselves as Jews, even though they are not regarded as such by other Jews, or by the legal system in Israel. Messianic Jews see themselves as completed Jews since they have found their Messiah. Traditional Jews consider Messianic Jews to be Christians, however, and in Israel sporadic persecution of Messianic Jews has occurred.

Beliefs and Practices of Messianic Jews

Trinity: Messianic Jews vary in their beliefs about the Triune God
I fair reading of the "vary" comment implies a rejection of the Nicene Creed (by some Messianic Jews), right?
Old 08-19-2019, 01:02 PM
I was young 50 years ago

Thanked 32,652 Times in 12,318 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Firearms Post 
Total Awards: 1

Thread closed because once AGAIN, supposedly religious people cant be adults and not argue.
Closed Thread