Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many conspiracy theories have been proven right? pudding7 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 21 09-22-2016 02:41 PM
How's THIS for Conspiracy Theories? foxkitten86 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 19 09-28-2013 08:44 AM
Forget Conspiracy Theories... how about some Conspiracy Fact? Nightwing General Discussion 9 12-27-2011 07:25 AM
9-11 Conspiracy Theories.... DarkBlue General Discussion 11 09-11-2011 11:09 PM
Why so many conspiracy theories? rtlintner Controversial News and Alternative Politics 43 05-08-2011 02:01 PM
33 Conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. Philusion Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 10-12-2010 12:22 PM
The 30 Greatest Conspiracy Theories markwill Controversial News and Alternative Politics 3 03-15-2009 04:44 PM
The Top 10 Conspiracy Theories Highlander Controversial News and Alternative Politics 9 03-14-2009 10:05 PM
New Spin on Conspiracy Theories... Common Commando Controversial News and Alternative Politics 54 12-17-2008 10:23 PM
Conspiracy Theories FM2176 General Discussion 1 02-29-2008 10:18 PM

View Poll Results: Which Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?
9/11 = False flag civilian attack on U.S. by U.S. Gov. 77 25.33%
JFK Assassination = U.S. President Killed by U.S. Gov. 134 44.08%
Pearl Harbor = U.S. Fleet allowed to be sunk by U.S. Gov. 72 23.68%
Chemtrails = U.S. sky is being secretly sprayed by U.S Gov 54 17.76%
Sandy Hook = U.S. false flag shooting massacre by U.S Gov. 77 25.33%
Roswell = Alien ship(s) recovered and hidden by U.S. Gov 107 35.20%
Moon Landing = U.S. moon landings fabricated by U.S Gov. 23 7.57%
Boston Marathon Bombing = U.S. false flag bombing by U.S. Gov. 37 12.17%
Philadelphia Experiment = Teleporting U.S warship tested by U.S. Gov. 37 12.17%
None of the Above = U.S. Gov. may have secrets, but these evil plots are all unlikely. 102 33.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 304. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,047 Times in 1,326 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTAG1307 View Post
I live in OKC and lost a friend in that so it's more personal to me.

Do you think the Clinton people paid Tim McVeigh? Was Tim McVeigh involved in your theory? Help me to understand what evidence you have and what the connection was?

You're not one of those people who thinks there was multiple explosions are you?

I hope you’re not holding your breath waiting for a response.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2018, 03:23 AM
FBHO

Thanked 2,126 Times in 737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTAG1307 View Post
I live in OKC and lost a friend in that so it's more personal to me.

Do you think the Clinton people paid Tim McVeigh? Was Tim McVeigh involved in your theory? Help me to understand what evidence you have and what the connection was?

You're not one of those people who thinks there was multiple explosions are you?
Sorry about your friend.

A) I think McVeigh was used as a patsy. His intentions were not to blow up a daycare nor the OKC building, I think he was under the assumption that he was helping to stop the event (or one similar) The feds and alphabet agencies have a long, vibrant history of such usury. I can take the time to search/copy paste, and spoon feed it to you.... but let your fingers do the walking. there is alot out there on it, well referenced and non tinfoil hat variety. I remember this trickling to light long before the inter-web as we know it, It's broken down well elsewhere.

b) the Clinton Administration had every reason to nudge this event into happening, it was mid war against "the militia movement" following the Waco slaughter, and in full gun-control mode. As their Mena connections were unfolding via the very same FBI office and personnel destroyed. (also switchbacking to Chi-com intelligence, fry cooks "donating monies on behalf of the PRC, and containers of automatic weapons coming into Long Beach in the midst of all this.

There was also the unknown guy spotted at the time...

C) multiple explosions? I don't know, I think it's irrelevant. that building was coming down/did come down regardless.

Last edited by sharkeater; 10-17-2018 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: speiling/clarity
Old 10-24-2018, 08:17 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeater View Post
Sorry about your friend.

A) I think McVeigh was used as a patsy. His intentions were not to blow up a daycare nor the OKC building, I think he was under the assumption that he was helping to stop the event (or one similar) The feds and alphabet agencies have a long, vibrant history of such usury. I can take the time to search/copy paste, and spoon feed it to you.... but let your fingers do the walking. there is alot out there on it, well referenced and non tinfoil hat variety. I remember this trickling to light long before the inter-web as we know it, It's broken down well elsewhere.

b) the Clinton Administration had every reason to nudge this event into happening, it was mid war against "the militia movement" following the Waco slaughter, and in full gun-control mode. As their Mena connections were unfolding via the very same FBI office and personnel destroyed. (also switchbacking to Chi-com intelligence, fry cooks "donating monies on behalf of the PRC, and containers of automatic weapons coming into Long Beach in the midst of all this.

There was also the unknown guy spotted at the time...

C) multiple explosions? I don't know, I think it's irrelevant. that building was coming down/did come down regardless.
McVeigh himself dismissed the kids in the daycare as collateral damage. He made it clear he didn't care that they were killed. If the Clintons used him they found the right guy because he owned the destruction up until the end. I've seen the videos of him at Waco selling those stupid books that foretold his plans. Like every other idiot who does stuff like this, he thought he was going to start a revolution. I do believe there may have been a "John Doe #2". But that doesn't change the fact they caught the guy who planned and carried out the mass murder.

Waco was what happens when a pedophile finds a group of idiot followers, arms them up and preaches about end times. If someone is accused of being a pedophile I want the matter looked into. I'm funny that way. If they think enough guns places them above the law, I am comfortable with them being killed.

I do agree the gubmint made the biggest cluster**** out of it possible. People like you see an clever plot. I see incompetence. BTW the fire was started on the inside. Spare me the BS youtube videos to the contrary.

Occasionally a moron with no life goes loco and kills innocent people. People like you make excuses for them or try to deflect blame. As stupid as the populace may be at times, they have too much common sense to buy into these "alternative" theories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DTAG1307 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 12:05 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,267 Posts

I think the government sacrificed the fleet at Pearl but thought the damage would be less.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eddie_T For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Robinson XV View Post
My theory: Oswald was brainwashed by the CIA during his extended periods of travel in the early 60s, in project MK Ultra. He was turned into a Manchurian candidate of sorts.

I think he was "activated" shortly before the event, and was probably up there in the depository, but the CIA used trained operatives as well to ensure the mission's success, and set him up to be the expendable fall guy.

I doubt he even really had any control over his actions or knew what he was doing at the time.

I also think this relates directly to all the mass shootings and terrorist attacks we see nowadays. Manchurian candidates activated at convenient times to carry out acts to further the desired narrative. If you pay attention to the timing of these attacks in relation to current events, clear patterns start to become visible. And notice how most of them kill themselves before being captured (part of their conditioning), while the few who survive are either clearly and permanently messed up psychologically, or never really seen or heard from again. Like when was the last time anyone saw current footage of Dzokhar Tsarnaev?

It's all a long, long con, and we're all the marks. And the longer it goes on, the less likely we are to ever be able to stop it.
I remember in the '60s reading articles of the gov't (CIA) experimenting with mind altering substances like LSD with the intent of controlling people. I don't know how the writers got this info! So this is nothing new and certainly not surprising to most if not all of us. There are so many things our gov't is capable of today with all the technology & experience at hand it's mind boggling.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:42 PM
FBHO

Thanked 2,126 Times in 737 Posts

michael bishop
Old 01-31-2019, 09:25 PM

I posted on this thread several years ago about 9/11. I still believe there was more to it. The perpetrators probably had some help.

The other conspiracy I agree with is Pearl Harbor. If FDR didn't know about the upcoming attack than Churchill probably did. I believe the Japanese codes were cracked shortly after the German ones, and this was in 1940.

I'm not sure about the JFK assassination. I think the only thing Oswald and Ruby had in common was insanity. If I'm not mistaken, the shots were around 85 yards, and even though Oswald's target was moving, it wasn't side to side, but south to north, so he only had to lead a little. Am I correct about this?