My Sister's Cancer: Please Pray For Her - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Devotional and Prayer It would be best if trolls stay out of this section.

Advertise Here

Old 01-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 55,105 Times in 19,040 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
In some active cancer situations, the Ketogenic diet has been known to do more harm than good. The good part of the diet is having zero intakes of processed carbs and sugars, but you can do that with a balanced diet.

Too much protein, fasting, or an unbalanced diet is a hardship on a system that needs a wide variety of nutrients to fight cancer. Keto and fasting are good for many health-related conditions, but it could also encourage nutritional imbalances and weight loss which is, unfortunately, also a hallmark of cancer. So, double trouble there. Simply eliminating processed foods and adopting a whole foods type diet has been known to help the body fight cancer better than any other. (See my previous post for the book that addresses this.)

Please do the clinical research in addition to anecdotal (word of mouth) research. There are so MANY websites, facebook pages, and Youtubers who are spreading dangerous misinformation and skewed "studies" that are biased and construed to a particular agenda.

Also, there is overwhelming evidence that integrative oncology works better than either natural/herbal medicine or traditional medicine alone.

Statistics show that her outcome will likely be much better if she seeks an integrative oncologist who will combine natural and traditional medicine in the treatment plan.
Fortunately, her cancer isn't advanced enough that she's lost weight, energy, or appetite. I've also pointed her to Dr. Lorraine Day's website. Dr. Day had severe and advanced breast cancer and she healed herself without surgery, chemo "therapy," or radiation. She -- like you -- suggests a whole food diet minus the processed junk. It certainly worked for her.

Unfortunately, my sister has jumped the gun and read on the internet that people are curing themselves of cancer by taking some sort of a dog wormer (dewormer?). She actually called an 80 year old man who claimed that it worked for him so she's going head-first into this untested treatment.

I hope it works. I doubt I will change her mind.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/afte...3faf1eed4.html

https://www.ohmidog.com/2019/11/19/s...ll-for-a-cure/

For me? Keto all the way. I've never felt better in my almost 60 years on earth.