Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Option C - ThorFire TK15

Votes: 6 20.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote on the next contest item

11K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  Hotwheels 
#1 · (Edited)
Thorfire sent me an email and asked me to pick one of these three flashlights for the next contest.

Rather than me picking, I would like the members of the forum to pick.

Option A - ThorFire VG10S

Option B - ThorFire TK15S

Option C - ThorFire TK15

Please look at the flashlights, decide which one you would like to see given away in the next contest, and then vote.

Poll will run for seven days.

Thank you.

Also, how would you like to enter the next contest?

We need as many people voting as possible.

#6 ·
I agree with this. I work for a Hospital and University that monitor our Social Media. I avoid it, I may check it on occasion but it's rare.
Threads are better, to me anyway.
I now have the Dive Light and the TG 06S. Both are great, I'll post a great write up. I had to use the warranty on the Dive Light, they simply said to keep the old one and replaced it with a new one. One LED went out, but the others are good. I used the Dive Light on Lake Thurmond (SC/GA line) last week. Holy cow is that thing bright. Even in the murky water it did well!
I carry the TH over my surefire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
I would like to enter a contest valid for people outside the US....

#20 ·
For those who say forum only, how can we promote Thorfire outside the forum?

They have been very nice in providing us with flashlights for the contest, how can we make sure they get the attention they deserve?

#25 ·
Thanks Kevin for this contest. That's okay if some of the members prefer to entering here on the forum. It would be greatly appreciated that if you are wiling to share/promote ThorFire outside the forum. But more importantly, We are here to build a good relationship with you guys and listen to your comments/suggestion of our flashlights in order to step forward. Thanks very much for your great support!

#26 ·
I have not participated in any previous contest because i never saw info on it.
Somehow I missed them.

I'm sure interested, but from reading other pots, it appears you need to be on facebook or or media, which I do not participated in.
Maybe other options to enter would help us folks whom don't use social media?

#27 ·
I would love Option A - ThorFire VG10S Not just because its most expensive but because its brighter yet still has a belt clip. I've been looking for a good tactical flashlight to add to my EDC. I had a really bad experience with the as seen on TV tactical flashlight malfunctioning on me. I always keep two lights in my EDC a low powered pen light incase I'm in a scenario where I do not what to be found or want to be less noticed but not completely less noticeable and one really bright one which I don't have anymore.

One last question do you have to be a paid member to enter the contest?

Thanks in Advance I look forward to competing in the contest. (For That Flashlight) :D::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.