Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-09-2019, 03:34 PM
-.-. --.-

Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,186 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.8SPC View Post
Well, this forum is better without two awful moderators that are now gone. It is a credit to this forum that is survived in spite of those two.
You see, my opinion was formed because I still believed that the mods who were here in 2015 were still present. I left mostly due to them.
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2019, 03:36 PM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
Hmmmm 6 million or so Jews may have tended to disagree with you. Sadly they were exterminated by.........................Nazis.
There is no disagreement.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Prepared

no fair fights I would like to see you get back to writing, you did start a couple of stories and not finish them, I suspect that you had a good reason.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:50 PM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman55 View Post
no fair fights I would like to see you get back to writing, you did start a couple of stories and not finish them, I suspect that you had a good reason.
I did have, but now it seems those reasons have moved on.

When I got PM'd a few times discussing the graphic quality of my writing by moderators who should know better, I gave it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to no_fair_fights For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_fair_fights View Post
I was kicking around a few story ideas. I know the mod staff are Nazis, but I write for fun.

Look back at the writing/story topics. Many stopped posting stories due to policies on the boards. A lot of folks moved to other places to post their work.

“you need to move out here. I work much cheaper”, tedlovesjeeps71 ; 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so spelling is probably horrible.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:59 AM
Target Shooter

How long were you away and did you just get on the internet again? Did they determine that you were not a danger to yourself and others or did they just have to release you because of liberal laws that protect stupid people? What ever the reason it looks like you won't be with us much longer and that will be no loss to the rest of us. You must have been in really bad shape if they wouldn't even allow you to have outside contact. Or was it because you couldn't afford those kind of privileges? We are all dying to know about you. Is that what you want?
Old 09-15-2019, 07:04 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,640 Times in 1,810 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.8SPC View Post
Well, this forum is better without two awful moderators that are now gone. It is a credit to this forum that is survived in spite of those two.
Was one a bitter female?
Old 09-15-2019, 08:09 AM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
Was one a bitter female?
I noticed that one particular moderator is not here any more, if we are referencing the same one, that one in particular caused me particular provocation due to "her" tastes.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:47 AM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsclaw 73 View Post
How long were you away and did you just get on the internet again? Did they determine that you were not a danger to yourself and others or did they just have to release you because of liberal laws that protect stupid people? What ever the reason it looks like you won't be with us much longer and that will be no loss to the rest of us. You must have been in really bad shape if they wouldn't even allow you to have outside contact. Or was it because you couldn't afford those kind of privileges? We are all dying to know about you. Is that what you want?
I like your style
Old 09-16-2019, 05:04 PM
Prepared

Thanked 3,197 Times in 181 Posts

Im here, Im here, Im here
Old 09-19-2019, 07:30 PM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsclaw 73 View Post
Why you don't cross a Clinton...

So there I was, sitting in a swanky bar in DC waiting for my client's secretary. My client this time is a defense contractor, I was hired to install some point to point fiber networks. I hear the stool next to me slide back and down sits a woman in her fifties, rather boyish hair and a swagger that suggest she owns the place.

"double scotch" she says, the voice sounds rather familiar. "You come here often?" she asks me.. I just shake my head 'no'. She scoffs and downs her drink in one swig. "Another" she demands.

"What kind of work do you do?" She demands.

"I'm an IT consultant, specializing in secure point to point networks."

"Ah... I have a delicate situation, think you can help?"

"Sure" I reply.

Next to me, a man slides in, he's 6'4 and beefy. "This is Arnold" she says, I consider the body builder frame and shrug. "He helps my new acquisitions get acquainted."

"Huh?" I reply.

"You work for me now" She says, as if this were very far below her.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hillary Clinton" she replies. Her voice betrays the contempt of not being known on sight.

"No I do not" I stammer.

"Son, don't even try to test me. You will do what I want, when I want, if I want you to work on my computer, you will do a damn good job of it. If I want to **** you, you'd better be ready. "

"Ummm..." I'm fairly sloshed at this point, so this is all ridiculous, I start laughing.

The next thing I know, I'm laying in a clean bathroom, bound with Cat-5 cable. Damn bitch couldn't even get Cat-6.

It took me years to escape the Clinton's grasp. Then when I get back to the community I enjoy being at, some ****-nugget implies I'm some criminal, ha!

For your information, I was working. I had a contract that required 12-hour shifts. Not much room for writing in there.

So, **** off.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,479 Times in 8,127 Posts

Quote:

So there I was, sitting in a swanky bar in DC waiting for my client's secretary. My client this time is a defense contractor, I was hired to install some point to point fiber networks. I hear the stool next to me slide back and down sits a woman in her fifties, rather boyish hair and a swagger that suggest she owns the place.

"double scotch" she says, the voice sounds rather familiar. "You come here often?" she asks me.. I just shake my head 'no'. She scoffs and downs her drink in one swig. "Another" she demands.

"Sure" I reply.

Next to me, a man slides in, he's 6'4 and beefy. "This is Arnold" she says, I consider the body builder frame and shrug. "He helps my new acquisitions get acquainted."

"Huh?" I reply.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hillary Clinton" she replies. Her voice betrays the contempt of not being known on sight.

"No I do not" I stammer.

"Son, don't even try to test me. You will do what I want, when I want, if I want you to work on my computer, you will do a damn good job of it. If I want to **** you, you'd better be ready. "

"Ummm..." I'm fairly sloshed at this point, so this is all ridiculous, I start laughing.

The next thing I know, I'm laying in a clean bathroom, bound with Cat-5 cable. Damn bitch couldn't even get Cat-6.

It took me years to escape the Clinton's grasp. Then when I get back to the community I enjoy being at, some ****-nugget implies I'm some criminal, ha!

For your information, I was working. I had a contract that required 12-hour shifts. Not much room for writing in there.

So, **** off.
Anyone else wondering what this has to do with the quote he was answering to?

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Anyone else wondering what this has to do with the quote he was answering to?
I will highlight in red for the slower among us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsclaw 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
God[/b]

"Sure" I reply.

"Huh?" I reply.

"Who the hell are you?"

"No I do not" I stammer.

So, **** off.
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,479 Times in 8,127 Posts

Quote:
I will highlight in red for the slower among us...
So you are claiming you were abducted by the Clinton's. Gotcha.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM
-.-. --.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
So you are claiming you were abducted by the Clinton's. Gotcha.
Yes, that was the point I was trying to make.

Obviously, the truth is that I've been busy with my own business, but whatever!