Survivalist Forum banner

New Movie

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mefunkymxw 
#1 ·
New movie coming out that has a survivalist feel to it. While still seemingly on the sheeple opinion side (from the trailer atleast), seems to be interesting enough to possibly sway the unsure persons opinion. Seems that it starts with the main character being the average person, then develops some feelings that something bad may/will happen, so decides to construct and stock a tornado shelter. The sheeple aspect is that he is developing schizophrenia due to his mother having it. Seems like it may be an interesting movie, depending on the direct opinion of the movie, and ending.

Trailer:

Let's wait and see if this movie makes more people think a survivalist is either just being prepared or has gone off the reservation.

#6 ·
tedennis,

Yes, I've checked out all of the forums here. :)

They all have their merits and are full of great info but I find that I spend most of my time here looking at the Disaster Preparedness General Discussion forum - there's a better mix of info here. When I'm looking for info on a specific topic, I'll run down to another forum. But if I checked out all the forums everytime I visited I wouldn't have time to do anything else!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.