When World War III Happens, It Will Start In One Of These 5 Places - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 10-14-2019, 10:31 PM
That'll be the day...

Thanked 5,764 Times in 1,374 Posts

Advertise Here

I agree with this! There are 3+ scenerios that could happen tonight that would completely cripple the US. Until the world police are out of the way.... ain't noting happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockpride View Post
I think the US would have to be down or knocked back a few pegs before anything serious gets started. .....
===============================================

I don't agree with this. Nothing accidental, but carefully planned and calculated. There is already a lot of attention in the middle east. With Israel sitting on the recently found oil and gas deposits (maybe the largest in the world), they will be a target. The puppeteers will guide their proxies to do the work of stoking the fire. Putin and the Oligarchs are terrified that Israel will take over supplying Europe with natural gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerindel View Post
Everybody with the power to fight a world war, knows there would be no winner to world war. I contend that WWIII will be an accident, started by smaller countries that spirals out of control and forces larger countries to fight out of sheer desperation.
================================================

Agree! The world is certainly due and caldron of hate is stirred up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumhug View Post
Here is what I assume, we are due for a global conflict. What happens after this one is frightening will probably not leave this world in the same shape it started in.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 06:26 AM

Thanked 1,424 Times in 671 Posts

Probably the mathematicians are the ones who have to be the most frightened of this.

Like CMEs, other natural disasters, and other things we're worried about on SB, probably data shows it's all very deterministic. In a certain time and place, conflict may seem impossible. If you look at the big picture and crunch the stats, though, it probably shows it's inevitable, and that time is running out. That is, given human history, we have to fight such serious wars again before very long, if you look at it with scientific methods, I expect.

And that's despite all you can say about war not being worth it, and the world leaders being greedy hedonist psychopaths who scratch each other's backs, and don't really care about regular people. Theory says they don't or shouldn't want to fight... but history proves that, somehow, they've got to.

Or rather, the theory is great, but only for the short-term.

One more point... Despite all you can say about disinclination to fight wars, or the inadequacy of a military, you can't really say that Putin, China, Kim Jong Un, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others hate deploying materiel and forces, giving combat missions, and developing, producing, and buying weapons, etc.

If you want to talk about WWIII, you should probably talk about Putin's track record with his military, and about Xi's, Kim Jong Un's, and about India's and Pakistan's. You can't really look at these people and say they're just sitting back and partying, and that they're not interested in their militaries. Kim Jong Un got in a war of words with Trump about nuking Guam, for Pete's sake. After shooting missiles over Japan. And Trump said he definitely was going to disarm NK, but they've still got all their stuff. He's actually made a habit out of kind of kissing KJU's bottom, if I may be so bold as to say that.

It's kind of funny wrinkle in all this is how unwilling Trump is to fight, actually. As much as the left tried to make us believe he certainly was going to fight an awful war, and as much as Trump talked tough, the real strategy he seems to favor is letting other bigwigs of the world "shine" and do their thing, instead of risking angering ANYBODY by doing anything really dramatic militarily. His attitude seems to be that if people aren't clamoring for it, there's no reason for him to do it, as far as I can tell. It's either that, or he's trying to not get any Americans killed for any of the causes that have been presented to him, yet he just doesn't want to say as much.

If we're trying to probe how a WWIII would start, then maybe we should try to figure out what specific, plausible situations would possibly compel a Trump administration or the next Democratic White House (Elizabeth Warren or whoever it may be) to step up like that.

Or maybe there could be a world war that the United States never gets involved in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	North Korea and South Korea.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	292886   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump prepper.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	292888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Depeche Mode.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	292890  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jim from 28DaysLater For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 01:24 AM
American fearmaker

Thanked 27,320 Times in 8,796 Posts

My money is on Europe AGAIN. The Europeans have already had 2 world wars, why not a third one? I figure that Germany will somehow launch Europe into another massive conflict again, probably with the radical Muslims in some manner, and the next one will be a sort of modern day crusade.

I can see where the Germans will get hit hard and decide to respond with brute force against some radical Muslim terrorist group in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be shocked if they used some kind of nuclear device to make their Germanic point too. Turning sand into glass is something that the Germans would not be beyond doing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 09:36 PM
The Power of the Glave

Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,440 Posts

I would definitely agree with the list.

Statesmen and diplomats have been pretty good in identifying the "hot spots" in the past.

Years before World War I, the Balkans were already referred to as "the powder keg of Europe".

Then there was an assassination in Sarajevo, and the rest is history.

During the 1930's, it was often speculated that a conflict between Germany and Poland was inevitable. Due to the Polish Corridor and the ambiguous status of Danzig.

In fact, HG Wells' prescient sci-fi novel "Things To Come" (1935) had the 2nd World War start with a German attack on Poland.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zooeyhll For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 09:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,408 Times in 5,967 Posts

Believe it or not , we have already been told the answer , Damascus is going to burn , Mystery Babylon is gone or severely crippled in One day , all the answers are in the Good Book and if one is a Christian you don't even have to argue the case , just watch the news daily the SCUMBAG establishment MSM and Bootlicking establishment politicians are proving Gods words are true on a daily basis. JMHO and S/FI!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 10:26 PM
Honyock

Originally Posted by Aerindel View Post
"Everybody with the power to fight a world war, knows there would be no winner to world war. I contend that WWIII will be an accident, started by smaller countries that spirals out of control and forces larger countries to fight out of sheer desperation."

You discount the insanity of the "religion of peace" leaders of Iran. They don't worry about what the world will look like, Allah will take care of them. Inshallah.

They want to kill infidels and in their view that includes over 50% of the other Muslims in the world. When Iran receives (from NK) or develops their own atomic weapons they will use them...on Israel, on USA, on Saudi Arabia, and a long list of other infidels.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gordon Randal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 06:13 AM
Reach-out Kill enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...5-places-87471

When World War III Happens, It Will Start In One Of These 5 Places

The world has avoided war between major power war since 1945, even if the United States and the Soviet Union came quite close on several occasions during the Cold War. In the first two decades following the fall of the Berlin Wall, great power war seemed virtually unimaginable. Today, with China’s power still increasing and Russia’s rejection of the international order apparently complete, great power conflict is back on the menu.

In what is slowly becoming a tradition here at TNI (see my predictions for 2017 and 2018) what are the most dangerous flashpoints to watch in 2019?

The South China Sea:
Ukraine:
Persian Gulf:
Korean Peninsula:
AND???

SEE WHOLE article at site
and panama Venezuela region as the Chinese and Russians are all over it building ports/bases ..Russian Nuclear bombers are based on an island off Venezuela a mere two hrs away . THIS MAKES ME VERY UNEASY.. THEN of course there is always Europe and now Switzerland has issued orders calling up military, draft and equipment; and to all the civilians to store all food and all supplies for survival for a year + with no power as the Russians are very active near them... Sea , Air and land... Two hundred mile ocean separates them
The Following User Says Thank You to bsd4083 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Fenced In

Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,808 Posts

Also take into account the change in relationship between the US and our NATO "ally" Turkey, the prospect of the Kurds getting into bed with Assad and/or Putin, etc. Former Soviet states have joined NATO, which has been (for some) a cause for concern in the event that Russia should threaten any of them along the same lines as Ukraine (Crimea annexation, anyone?) or prior to that, Georgia. Well, now you have us at odds with a fellow NATO member, people likening Turkey's stance towards the Kurds not unlike that of the Armenians, and ISIS not quite dead yet on account of Northern Syria being apparently up for grabs.

Lots of potential for that powder keg to blow, and if NATO nations are pitted against one another, that will embolden Russia and/or China.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inazone For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 03:04 AM

IMO I think that post cold war, was a "special time" that focused around power redistrobution in Iraq - and breakup of the Pan-Arab state.. this has been a very large regional conflict but with Aghanistan, Syria and Iraq - the Arab Spring throught the North African States and Islamic State/Al Qaeda emerging from US inovlement in the war in the middle east has kept it as the current focus.

As time moves on though the trigger points are Taiwan that would force a realignment in US policy in the pacific... this then puts "Japan" paritcularly " the pacific war" which is currently being fought with soft power, and very light actions such as ancinet forms of war such as boat ramming with a very low death rate.

We are seeing strategic operations against oil ongoing particularly as it pertains to venzeula and Iran but these indirectly impact Russia and China.

On the Russian front there is currently war in Ukraine as a flash point.

So we have the middle east theatre that has been a slow moving theatre where over 3 million people have died from the post cold war actions.. many more including many thousands of american service members have been disabled by chemical and biological weapons such as nerve agents like sarin these same agents rendered iraq's military incapble during the gulf storm due to being in close proximalty to destroyed chemical weapons storage sites that the US only got wind of 300 miles from the points of concentration where Iraqi forces were station and disintigrated prior to the US land assault .

the european front saw the breakup of Yugoslavia and it has pushed the front to Ukraine that is ongoing also with geogrgia to the south previously... moldova etc..

the pacific the war is being fought "in the pacific" particularly around China's claims, countries arn't really standing up and China and Japan have a cold war going on right now.... it is getting to a breaking point with China though as the pressure levels could result in open war at anytime with the Chinese PLA navy having orders to shoot at other ships being a possiblity but China is playing a slow game, with Hongkong, recession in china, lowest growth rates since the cold war, and internal pressure Taiwan slotted for more arms sales it will stay on the radar, to see how provokative China gets\\

meanwhile there is a odd dialog between pakistan and INdia right now which at first sight sees India Russia and China allying with the US being marked as a declining power in Asia.. with the overdue exit of US from the middle east it would reduce the US present the pacfici and serverely limit their ability to engage a war in Asia.

This also as Russia courts Saudi Arabia, if/when the petro dollar alliance ends it could create a context where the US is locked out of Asia wiht loss of Turkey/Suadi Arabia, leaving Japan and Israel to be their only Asian Allies.. this also as China takes over US interstes in Africa again even further diminishign US soft power in favour of the China bloc. In Europe countries are favouring belt and road in the medeteranian poor countries of Spain/Portugal/Italy, and Greece.

The scale is shifting...

Many millions have died in during this decades long war period since the end of the cold war and the ceeding of the Soviet super power status to Communistist Red China.

More have died in this war period than WWI and WWII combined. Many of those as refugees and interned peoples in a war where civillians die at much higher rates than the military. Because this has been a war of siege warfare and winning minds and genocide of undesired ideologies.

Since enduring freedom these wars have been fought without UNSEC resolutions authorizing the invasions - rendering the UN impotent to stop continued breach of the UN charter and open illegal warfare. This open warfare sees every fair game for extermination, civillians are now considered collatoral to the war.

There are now more displaced peoples than those displaced in Europe in WWII.

Three years ago and climbing.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/world...ort/index.html

Current displaced peoples over 70 million people, somewhere around 1 in 100 people on the planet are refugees. This is before climate chaos hits.

The scale of this war is already greater than WWII.

It is hard for people to understand because war isn't declared anymore. It hasn't been since WWII.

https://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/hi...byCongress.htm

not a complete list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ary_operations

Hainan Island incident April 1, 2001,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

https://www.wsj.com/articles/did-a-m...rt-11571264293

before you judge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_..._United_States

It is way worse than WWII already.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...aiwan-be-next/

The tables are staring to turn. Its amazing to see Phillipines listed as a US ally, meanwhile South Korean and Japan are in the process of having us occupational forces defence forces withdrawn from korea and Japan. Loss of the Phillipines a country with over 1.5 million Chinese there already woudl be major blow to the US position in the pacific when compounded with the retractino of forces in Korea and Japan.

at the same time japan is reasserting its role froma defence force to its first steps to conducting overseas military operations

http://lmtonline.com/news/article/Ja...e-14544614.php

Meanwhile China has expanded to the Solomon Islands

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...entire-island/
Old 10-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,022 Posts

Quote:

You forgot to list the most likely place:

In your head.
Old 10-20-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:

The world has avoided war between major power war since 1945, even if the United States and the Soviet Union came quite close on several occasions during the Cold War. In the first two decades following the fall of the Berlin Wall, great power war seemed virtually unimaginable. Today, with China’s power still increasing and Russia’s rejection of the international order apparently complete, great power conflict is back on the menu.

In what is slowly becoming a tradition here at TNI (see my predictions for 2017 and 2018) what are the most dangerous flashpoints to watch in 2019?

The South China Sea:
Ukraine:
Persian Gulf:
Korean Peninsula:
AND???

SEE WHOLE article at site
I"m 63 and my entire team is gone now. So I'm all alone. The ex took the kids, Then she turned in to a whore. Turn my kids to drunks too....So I really don't give ****. But I"ll fight em off here at home as long as I can. When you find a huge pile of brass on the side of the road, dig a little bit and you'll find my body underneath....LOL
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HedgeHog1195 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 05:01 PM
Generator Wrangler

Thanked 5,894 Times in 2,019 Posts

I, for one, will welcome our new overlords and will help them weed out the most troublesome among you.
Old 10-24-2019, 12:35 PM

I think we're already in a cold war with China, but I am very doubtful that it'll escalate into a kinetic war. It's a global economy and we're so intertwined that a kinetic conflict would be devastating to both of us. However, it sounds good for military leaders to talk about the Chinese threat when we go to capital hill to seek funding for R&D.

I think the conflict will start in Europe, but I doubt it'll happen soon. Anyone who's been there recently knows there's a lot of conflict brewing with the European Muslim population. Angela Merkel has gone on record stating that European "multiculturalism has failed". Many EU countries have had very lax immigration policies for a long time which has completely changed their cultural identities. Muslims only make up about 5% of the European population, but their cultural impact is disproportionately larger. Consider the fact that traditional European protestant & Catholics women have a birthrate of 1.6:1 (doesn't keep up with replacement level) while the European Muslim women have a birthrate of 2.6:1 (exceeds replacement level). This means they will be the majority in a few generations.

https://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/...im-population/

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ion-in-europe/

There is a large difference in the US Muslim culture and European Muslim culture. Outside of a few pockets in Michigan & Minneapolis that elect people like Omar & Tlaib, most (definitely not all) US Muslims identify as American and have assimilated well. I have served with some outstanding Americans who just happen to be Muslim. I do believe that more and more American Muslims are failing to identify themselves as American but we are a far cry from the situation in Europe. The majority of European Muslims view themselves first and foremost as Muslim with no sense of identity to the country they live in. That's a problem for any country's long term stability.

One thing that does worry me is that military leaders love to plan for big nation vs nation war with clearly defined participants and large, deadly equipment. The problem is that we haven't fought such a conflict since Korea and I don't see that changing. Every conflict we get into against a poorly defined enemy which is trying to take a long-term Maoist strategy to victory. That doesn't jive with our leader's idea of fighting a war that lasts 4-5 years and has a defined endpoint. We really suck at the small scale conflict endgame. I think it will be a civil war/insurgency that will spread across all of Europe. As usual, we're going to get involved and try to figure it out on the fly since we've been putting our resources into an arms race with China.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Not PC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 11:56 AM
just surviving

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
Damascus is going to burn , Mystery Babylon is gone or severely crippled in One day
But there is no widespread agreement on what city is Mystery Babylon. The Book does give some explanation, like what terms refer to a country or city, but never clearly states which city for example. A lot of religions each think they have the answer but they all can't be right. Mystery Babylon has been speculated to be New York, Rome, Jerusalem and even whatever that new skyscraper city is in the Gulf.

I've been trying to hold on here until the fight starts but I'm wearing down. I may have to watch it from the clouds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lonereb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 01:53 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 34,797 Times in 9,749 Posts

My money is on Iran, Pakistan, and North Korea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2019, 09:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,408 Times in 5,967 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonereb View Post
But there is no widespread agreement on what city is Mystery Babylon. The Book does give some explanation, like what terms refer to a country or city, but never clearly states which city for example. A lot of religions each think they have the answer but they all can't be right. Mystery Babylon has been speculated to be New York, Rome, Jerusalem and even whatever that new skyscraper city is in the Gulf.

I've been trying to hold on here until the fight starts but I'm wearing down. I may have to watch it from the clouds.
I might be wrong but I really think that the Mystery Babylon is a Nation and that Nation SADLY is the USA. I know it is a bitter pill to swallow for any American , as a USMC Infantryman it was for me when it dawned on me in Iraq in 2003 almost like a bad dream or a vision. JMHO and S/FI!
The Following User Says Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 02:48 PM
just surviving

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So, fwiw, in the KJV, it says it/she is a city. The other verses I left out refer to kings and things like mountains that do represent nations/empires/kingdoms. But the harlot is something different. Read the whole chapter at least for context. But if it is NYC or DC or LA it puts it in almost the same context as good ole 'USA' - and boy we don't want it to be 'us'.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lonereb For This Useful Post: