Ruger Mini 14 for my SHTF rifle? - Page 34 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MY SHTF rifle - Ruger GSR .308 Joshohoho Rifle Forum 48 05-14-2015 10:14 PM
Ruger Mini-14/Mini 30 Complete Referance Guide Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 02-16-2015 03:59 PM
TAPCO Intrafuse Mini-14/Mini-30 Rifle System (Black) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 12-24-2014 02:31 PM
New Ruger Mini 14 Target Rifle Pathfinder Rifle Forum 36 11-23-2014 09:04 PM
Ruger Mini-30 Rifle AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 03-27-2014 07:00 PM
Ruger Mini 30 or Mini 14? Jdudek Rifle Forum 30 11-21-2012 09:09 PM
Ruger scout rifle: for hunting and shtf? tropicheat Firearms General Discussion 26 10-07-2012 09:36 AM
Used Ruger Mini-14 .223 LE Trade-In Semi Auto Rifle. Very Good Condition $449 and up apps47inc For Sale 0 06-25-2012 08:55 PM
New Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifle (Video) - Ideal Survival Rimfire Rifle - $299 apps47inc For Sale 4 03-29-2012 01:08 PM
Alright, the AK 47 or the Ruger Mini 30 Ranch Rifle? JustADude Military Weapons Forum 77 03-30-2009 06:42 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019, 11:09 AM
Marlin94's Avatar
Marlin94 Marlin94 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,061
Thanks: 7,243
Thanked 7,330 Times in 2,545 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

The first ever internet forum I joined was the PU sight and it is what ultimately lead me here. The Mini 14 was my first ever 5.56 rifle. After that I wound up with a total of 4 different Mini 14s, owned 3 of them at one time. I bought my first AR in 2010 but my minis were still my favorite. They were fun to shoot and they were different than what everyone else had.

The more I started getting into prepping and guns the more I found myself gravitating away from the Mini platform and toward the AR platform.

The following issues finally became the reason that I stepped away from the mini entirely.

1. From a prepping standpoint getting spare parts for a mini is difficult. You can buy some after market parts but the reviews on them are iffy and it doesnt sound like most of them are properly hardened.

2. Magazines are expensive and a PITA to load into the rifle. No matter how many times I practiced inserting the magazine there would still be times when I'd miss.

3. That open action on the mini is also another issue. If you get dust or debris in their it will create big problems.

4. Getting the bolt back into the bolt carrier was also a real pain. Sometimes it would drop right in (if the stars aligned) but most of the time it was a real fiddle job.

5. This was the biggest reason. If I left it loaded without cleaning it then if would seize up and require a great deal of force to get the action open.

In the end it came down to simplicity. I like guns that are reliable and work the same way every time. If something does break then I should be able to have the parts on hand to fix it with minimal effort. Just like my Glocks, I can do that with my ARs. Not so much with Minis. The money I made selling my minis and Mags got me other ARs and AR parts with money left over for more mags and ammo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 01:13 PM
harbinger1972's Avatar
harbinger1972 harbinger1972 is offline
MAGA
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 3,793
Thanked 15,197 Times in 4,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
From the caption under your linked article:


So how'd they make a choice back then?
They didn't have too, because Bill "No Hi Caps for Civilians" Ruger gave his junk away for free...

So yeah...
Good catch I didn't even notice that.
Quote:
From left to right standing: Three Rhodesian African Rifles (RAR) troopers, Robert K. Brown, former French Foreign Legionnaire Jerry OíBrien, and SOF art director Craig Nunn. Kneeling: RAR trooper, "Reb" Pierce, a guitar player from Atlanta; Major Darrell Winkler, OIC of the RAR unit; and Belgian army veteran Yves DeBray. RKB and Winkler are carrying stainless steel Ruger Mini-14's in 5.56 mm. Bill Ruger senior, CEO of Ruger at the time and close friend of RKB, provided SOF with said guns at a "special price." RKB essentially smuggled them out of the U.S., as there was an arms embargo on Rhodesia. Bill Ruger senior subsequently provided a number of Ruger Mini-14's free to SOF for operations in El Salvador. "He was a good dude," commented RKB.
He can't even keep the BS he's trying to prove straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
Your knowledge of geography seems to match your reading comprehension level. Rhodesia is not in El Salvador. The minis that could have been left behind for a slew of other choices were chosen by them RAR. in Rhodesia. Not El Salvador.

You might get to change facts online, but that donít change what goes on in the real world.

Read it slower this time. Itís still a travesty that them poor well experienced fellas didnít have the internet and you guys prior to choosing a rifle to shoot back at people shooting at them.
Think its you that needs the geography lesson bub.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to harbinger1972 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Dusty Bones Dusty Bones is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,103
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,652 Times in 904 Posts
Default

He gave rifles for El Salvador. Not Rhodesia. They chose to take them there. Them places are half a world apart folks.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2019, 01:42 PM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
He gave rifles for El Salvador. Not Rhodesia. They chose to take them there. Them places are half a world apart folks.
Do you even know what the word subsequently means?

Quote:
From left to right standing: Three Rhodesian African Rifles (RAR) troopers, Robert K. Brown, former French Foreign Legionnaire Jerry O’Brien, and SOF art director Craig Nunn. Kneeling: RAR trooper, "Reb" Pierce, a guitar player from Atlanta; Major Darrell Winkler, OIC of the RAR unit; and Belgian army veteran Yves DeBray. RKB and Winkler are carrying stainless steel Ruger Mini-14's in 5.56 mm. Bill Ruger senior, CEO of Ruger at the time and close friend of RKB, provided SOF with said guns at a "special price." RKB essentially smuggled them out of the U.S., as there was an arms embargo on Rhodesia. Bill Ruger senior subsequently provided a number of Ruger Mini-14's free to SOF for operations in El Salvador. "He was a good dude," commented RKB.
Ruger gave them rifles to take to Rhodesia. (that they smuggled in)
Then afterward gave more free rifles away for operations in El Salvador.

Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 01:47 PM
harbinger1972's Avatar
harbinger1972 harbinger1972 is offline
MAGA
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 3,793
Thanked 15,197 Times in 4,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
Do you even know what the word subsequently means?



Ruger gave them rifles to take to Rhodesia. (that they smuggled in)
Then afterward gave more free rifles away for operations in El Salvador.

Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?
Words confuse him...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harbinger1972 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Dusty Bones Dusty Bones is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,103
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,652 Times in 904 Posts
Default

The USA hands out M16 and M4s for free too. So them being given has no bearing on anything. I have seen first hand how poorly hand out M4/16 rifles are treated. It shows in how unreliable they are. So what’s your point on them being given away again? More M4s have been given free. That by association of being free and in greater numbers makes them even worse. If yalls contentions is free equals bad.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Jlrhiner's Avatar
Jlrhiner Jlrhiner is offline
Curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arnold, Missouri
Age: 61
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 2,859
Thanked 3,846 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default

I really don't think you can equate a procurement program accepting a firearms platform after extensive trials to a supplier freely giving firearms of his own manufacture to selected individuals. YMMV.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 05:09 PM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
The USA hands out M16 and M4s for free too. So them being given has no bearing on anything. I have seen first hand how poorly hand out M4/16 rifles are treated. It shows in how unreliable they are. So whatís your point on them being given away again? More M4s have been given free. That by association of being free and in greater numbers makes them even worse. If yalls contentions is free equals bad.
The point is that you keep saying that these guys CHOSE the Mini over EVERYTHING ELSE when in fact they used them because they were given to them for FREE by Bill Ruger who was a personal friend of one of the guys.

Are you understanding yet?

Nobody chose anything, they were handed some free guns and they took them.
End of story except in your mind it seems...
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 05:11 PM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

If my neighbor is taking his nephew squirrel hunting for the first time and asks to borrow a gun and I hand him a 10/22 are we now going to make the claim that the young kid CHOSE a 10/22 to use as his first hunting rifle?

Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019, 11:47 PM
TENNGRIZZ TENNGRIZZ is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: IN TRANSITION
Posts: 8,174
Thanks: 146,322
Thanked 23,313 Times in 6,331 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the old coach View Post
c'mon guys, ease up. I'm runnin' out of popcorn here.
#me too my gosh man when are they going to get the part were they swap sisters for christmas etc. , also makes me wonder which ones are obozo/hillary supporters or deplorable , smelly dregs of society types. No matter what it is entertaining to say the least. I just hope that no one here goes to the great beyond after the shtf , at the hands of some scared kid with a break action single shot 410 , the injustice in that would be unbearable on ones psyche. What is really sad is i actually like a whole lot of folks on both sides of this argument. Jmho and s/fi!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2019, 11:48 PM
justin22885 justin22885 is online now
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15,784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25,415 Times in 8,349 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlin94 View Post
The first ever internet forum I joined was the PU sight and it is what ultimately lead me here. The Mini 14 was my first ever 5.56 rifle. After that I wound up with a total of 4 different Mini 14s, owned 3 of them at one time. I bought my first AR in 2010 but my minis were still my favorite. They were fun to shoot and they were different than what everyone else had.

The more I started getting into prepping and guns the more I found myself gravitating away from the Mini platform and toward the AR platform.

The following issues finally became the reason that I stepped away from the mini entirely.

1. From a prepping standpoint getting spare parts for a mini is difficult. You can buy some after market parts but the reviews on them are iffy and it doesnt sound like most of them are properly hardened.

2. Magazines are expensive and a PITA to load into the rifle. No matter how many times I practiced inserting the magazine there would still be times when I'd miss.

3. That open action on the mini is also another issue. If you get dust or debris in their it will create big problems.

4. Getting the bolt back into the bolt carrier was also a real pain. Sometimes it would drop right in (if the stars aligned) but most of the time it was a real fiddle job.

5. This was the biggest reason. If I left it loaded without cleaning it then if would seize up and require a great deal of force to get the action open.

In the end it came down to simplicity. I like guns that are reliable and work the same way every time. If something does break then I should be able to have the parts on hand to fix it with minimal effort. Just like my Glocks, I can do that with my ARs. Not so much with Minis. The money I made selling my minis and Mags got me other ARs and AR parts with money left over for more mags and ammo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
and thats a pretty important thing a lot of people dont think about, what happens if their **** breaks? do they have the parts to fix it? the tools to fix it? what about the skill?.. thats where AR-15s really become king, and thats why it also beats out the AK
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 06:19 AM
Dusty Bones Dusty Bones is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,103
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,652 Times in 904 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
The point is that you keep saying that these guys CHOSE the Mini over EVERYTHING ELSE when in fact they used them because they were given to them for FREE by Bill Ruger who was a personal friend of one of the guys.

Are you understanding yet?

Nobody chose anything, they were handed some free guns and they took them.
End of story except in your mind it seems...
Subsequently Bill gave them away to El Salvador.

Subsequently: occurring or coming later

How what he did after they used them in Rhodesia has nothing to do with why they were chosen to be used in Rhodesia. The El Salvador give away hadnít happened yet.

Youíll have to make up some other internet fact to justify your anger they were chosen for a conflict. Maybe you can say they stole valor and were internet ignorant and unable to follow internet fact. Maybe tell everyone they had no past experience being shot at and didnít know how to choose wisely going into another being shot at need to shoot back scenario or something equally stupid to every other fake M4 superiority complex here. Youíve got to have something better than mixing words up feebly attempting to change history with your newly made up internet fact.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Dusty Bones For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
Subsequently Bill gave them away to El Salvador.

Subsequently: occurring or coming later

How what he did after they used them in Rhodesia has nothing to do with why they were chosen to be used in Rhodesia. The El Salvador give away hadnít happened yet.

Youíll have to make up some other internet fact to justify your anger they were chosen for a conflict. Maybe you can say they stole valor and were internet ignorant and unable to follow internet fact. Maybe tell everyone they had no past experience being shot at and didnít know how to choose wisely going into another being shot at need to shoot back scenario or something equally stupid to every other fake M4 superiority complex here. Youíve got to have something better than mixing words up feebly attempting to change history with your newly made up internet fact.
You just cannot admit you are wrong can you?

Your very link says he gave them the rifles to be used in Rhodesia but you just cannot admit you are wrong...
So sad.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 07:17 AM
curt mini14 curt mini14 is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: nth az
Posts: 345
Thanks: 933
Thanked 710 Times in 227 Posts
Default

maybe you girls can get your own thread to bash each other.what are you both 14 year olds or what.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to curt mini14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 07:19 AM
Marlin94's Avatar
Marlin94 Marlin94 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,061
Thanks: 7,243
Thanked 7,330 Times in 2,545 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
and thats a pretty important thing a lot of people dont think about, what happens if their **** breaks? do they have the parts to fix it? the tools to fix it? what about the skill?.. thats where AR-15s really become king, and thats why it also beats out the AK
This is very true and I wonder how many preppers have spare parts on hands for their preferred firearms.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 07:47 AM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt mini14 View Post
maybe you girls can get your own thread to bash each other.what are you both 14 year olds or what.
The irony...
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 08:07 AM
Dusty Bones Dusty Bones is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,103
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,652 Times in 904 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
You just cannot admit you are wrong can you?

Your very link says he gave them the rifles to be used in Rhodesia but you just cannot admit you are wrong...
So sad.
You act as if them being given determines worth. By your logic the M4/16 rifles given to Iraq and Afghanistan are equally worthless. By how much they failed them guys itís obviously a platform that requires meticulous maintenance. They canít be treated like an AK47.

You also pretend like them guys didnít vet their equipment, like every seasoned grunt like them do. Youíre in a fantasy world.

You think they were some people who never got shot at and were only loud mouths on the internet and took something for free because they didnít know. Since youíre just pouting on the internet, and they actually used them while being shot at, Iíll take them using them as more real world evidence compared to what? You crying online, worshipping a scripted video? Getting mad seeing a real M 4 fail in real combat? Then you declare your fake copy somehow superior. Youíre so deep into this cyber life youíve created you have no clue what happened and happens real world.

I donít care if you worship your fake cloned M4 and how much it stays propped in the corner. Donít get mad because my mini 14 is just as accurate as your faked copy. Donít get mad when itís more reliable and more durable. My match grade Armalite M15A2 I had was only .6 MOA more accurate than my mini is. With 5.56 being shot it was worse because it was a 223 rifle.

I donít care what you make up online. After owning and using both hard, the mini beats out the clones for daily use easily. Do you use yours daily?

So keep playing online ninja. I donít care. When my non compliance to your corner sitting rifle owner demands make you angry, just remember. DB uses his everyday. Sun, rain, snow, dust, dirt, mud. It has never failed. Any of them Iíve owned. Makes you mad donít it? As your rifle collects dust in a corner, Iím heading out right now to use mine. In the sun, it got rained on yesterday.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Dusty Bones For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 08:45 AM
Israel Putnam's Avatar
Israel Putnam Israel Putnam is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: W. Central PA
Posts: 7,704
Thanks: 4,342
Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,923 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
You act as if them being given determines worth. By your logic the M4/16 rifles given to Iraq and Afghanistan are equally worthless. By how much they failed them guys itís obviously a platform that requires meticulous maintenance. They canít be treated like an AK47.

You also pretend like them guys didnít vet their equipment, like every seasoned grunt like them do. Youíre in a fantasy world.

You think they were some people who never got shot at and were only loud mouths on the internet and took something for free because they didnít know. Since youíre just pouting on the internet, and they actually used them while being shot at, Iíll take them using them as more real world evidence compared to what? You crying online, worshipping a scripted video? Getting mad seeing a real M 4 fail in real combat? Then you declare your fake copy somehow superior. Youíre so deep into this cyber life youíve created you have no clue what happened and happens real world.

I donít care if you worship your fake cloned M4 and how much it stays propped in the corner. Donít get mad because my mini 14 is just as accurate as your faked copy. Donít get mad when itís more reliable and more durable. My match grade Armalite M15A2 I had was only .6 MOA more accurate than my mini is. With 5.56 being shot it was worse because it was a 223 rifle.

I donít care what you make up online. After owning and using both hard, the mini beats out the clones for daily use easily. Do you use yours daily?

So keep playing online ninja. I donít care. When my non compliance to your corner sitting rifle owner demands make you angry, just remember. DB uses his everyday. Sun, rain, snow, dust, dirt, mud. It has never failed. Any of them Iíve owned. Makes you mad donít it? As your rifle collects dust in a corner, Iím heading out right now to use mine. In the sun, it got rained on yesterday.
I never commented on any ďscripted videoĒ whatever that means.

Generally I support veterans, however your online bravado has given me reason to make an exception.
You think that ďbeing shot atĒ makes you some sort of expert?
Iíve saved more lives than you have, guaranteed so keep your comments to yourself while you attempt to puff out your chest and act all big.

Your claims about shooting everyday are just that, claims.
Nobody is impressed by your claims.

It that goes back to your original claim that those guys ďchoseĒ a Mini.
At that time there was a limited number of guns to choose from on the civilian market.
What did we have then?
Colts, maybe Bushmasters and Olympic ARís?
Some SKSís, the rarely seen FAL and stuff like the Ljungman and other odd imports?
Garands and Carbines?

So Ruger gives these guys some guns because one is a personal friend and so they didnít have to spend any money of their own on a Colt or FAL and you are staying with it was their choice?

Unless you are one of those guys pictured or Bill Ruger you have no say.
The caption under the photo does not agree with your huffery and puffery.

You are wrong about your claim, you can add all your insults and try to demean me and others but that you are wrong is still there.
Itís obvious you are trolling, trying to get me a time out, itís not going to work.
So sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 09:33 AM
InOmaha InOmaha is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 8,407
Thanks: 7,226
Thanked 28,991 Times in 6,948 Posts
Default

So which is a better rifle; a CA compliant AR clone or a Mini 14? Given the way the world is moving, I see the AR/AKs being banned first in the future; leaving AR owners with the option of building a Rube Goldberg version AR. I'm assuming that won't affect bench rest accuracy but what does being compliant do for function and actual usability?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 09:49 AM
Dusty Bones Dusty Bones is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,103
Thanks: 952
Thanked 1,652 Times in 904 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
huffery and puffery.
You can claim itís a claim. Youíre not fooling me though and DB donít give a **** who chases your skirt.

Get mad, real mad. While you were debating dusting off your corner prop my GSP found a rabbit nest and killed one baby before I got to him. That dumb dog listens better than you do. I told him to stay away and Iím watching him right now ignore the site as I make myself lunch.

All I seen was a red squirrel and itís on the kill on sight list. A mini 14 is kind of over kill but dead is dead. Why do they die? Because they get in the wood pile and the wife donít like being surprised by them getting wood. She decreed they will all die so they do. I know that angers you, donít care, theyíre on the states no season no limit list anyway.

The only huffer puffer is you who is genuinely and obviously mad that I use my rifle every day. I let it get snowed on, dusty and rained on. Itís a freaking tool that Iíll replace when it gets worn out, like the one before it.

As it is, Iíve never read you talk about actually shooting, just read your complaints about me shooting a gun that was designed to be shot, not propped in a corner. WTF do do with yours? For real. In your next post tell us what you shoot with yours. Even if all you do is shoot paper twice a year and dust it off weekely all youíll get from me is a cools beans, but all I get from you is huffing and puffing angry rants that my mini kills stuff. Imagine that, a rifle being used as designed. Blows your mind donít it.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Dusty Bones For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
223 for shtf, 5.56 for shtf, 5.56mm for shtf, ar-15 for shtf, mini-14, mini-14 for shtf, ruger, ruger mini-14, shtf survival rifle, survival rifle, survival rifle for shtf



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net