Survivalist Forum banner

Are You a WallyWord Prepper?

• I go to WallyWorld at least 4 times a week!

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I only go to WallyWorld once a day.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Best way to make the best of my paycheck is a trip to WallyWorld!

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Something else.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I go there occasionally

Votes: 42 42.9%

Are You A WallyWorld Prepper?

7K views 70 replies 56 participants last post by  LuniticFringeInc 
#1 ·
It would seem to me that it would be really good advice to stay out of any WallyWorld to avoid the COVID thing. Yet, I find myself reading post, after post, of other SB members making nearly daily comments about the current WallyWorld situation during their trips.

Bug In, or Bug Out could often become a heated thread in the past. Bug To WallWorld Daily during a Global Pandemic seems to be totally accepted on the forum at this point in time.

#63 ·
I support capitalism, I also live hours away from any of the stores mentioned here. When I’m close to a large super store I may drop in and see prices. But rarely do I find anything remotely comparable by price to online shopping.

I also hate Jeff Bezos, because of his 80k salary a year and loopholes he uses to do so.

Whatever is the best price and dethrones the King of Internet, I’m always up for spreading the wealth.

All of our food items are local farmers or gardens/orchards.

Most of my clothes are purchased online that say usually triggering comments to libtards. They don’t carry those items there.

The last time I was in a wal-mart I wore an IDF gas mask and a black guns matter shirt.

We bought 8 dollars worth of items and then went to the Home Depot.

Nothing really peaks my interest anyways at those stores.

#68 ·
I shop around for the best deal I can get on the best version of what I need. If that means Walmart, Amazon, outdoors store, whatever... that is where I get it. I some times hit five different stores on a run to purchase supplies I have been saving for as well as going online.

Reactions: 16ozs
#71 ·
As crappy as Walmarts Corprate Office and store managers are (I dont blame the employees much, they are just worker Bees doing the best they can with what they have to work with) I would rather have a long slow painful root canal than to shop at walmart if there is any possibility of avoiding that place!

Generally if I can get it else where, I will, even if it cost more or I have to drive further!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.