Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here

601K views 7K replies 400 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...r-george-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Minneapolis PD flat out murdered a handcuffed man in broad daylight as spectators looked on and filmed the incident.

If these police officers are bold enough to act in this manner when they know they are being recorded, I can't help but wonder how they conduct themselves when they aren't being recorded.

This incident took place Monday night (25th) and already 4 officers have been fired as of Tuesday the 26th.

I believe there should be 1st degree homicide charges filed.

Video of the incident can be found on youtube for those that haven't seen it yet.

#113 ·
Rioting has metastasized to LA.

Update (22:00ET): The protests that started yesterday in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd, and escalated today including the looting of at least one Target store, have sparked a violent anti-police protest in LA with thousands blocking the 101 Freeway and attacking cop cars.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...neapolis-police-following-george-floyds-death

Clicking on the various twitter posts in the link above, I see a LOT of white people. I think this is no longer a black/white thing. I think its a people/cops thing.

It started with cops abusing lone surfers for not social distancing, it started with cops arresting a mom for taking her kids to a park, it started with cops arresting a guy for playing T-ball with his daughter in a park. And now this.

Whether justified or not, this is how people feel and they are starting to show it.

===

Not defending burning, looting and rioting. Just observing.

#116 ·
So popcorn or ice cream for this evenings festivities on the DNC Slave Plantations. Looks like the DNC overseers might be getting out of hand again enforcing their Jim Crow laws. I say might be but I am sure there is more forthcoming information between this and innocent folks getting shot during no knock warrant raids on the wrong house.etc. It just might get more interesting than Chiraq was this weekend. Stay Frosty.

#221 ·
How many times are people going to just jump to conclusions immediately based on what the media has allowed you to see or know?

Did the cops do the tight thing? No. Do we know all of the facts? Not likely.
The videos presented so far are enough to charge the cops. The cop is still kneeling on the mans neck when the paramedics arrive. He had no pulse by then. So he was probably dead already.

What possible new evidence could there be to justify this?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

#124 ·
Am I the only person seeing an entire American ethnic group coming unglued in their RAGE against the **** they've put up with for over two centuries in America: lynching's, false convictions of rape because they're black, no charges against the folks burning black churches, unsolved murders of blacks because they were black? You all white folks on this site are god damn lucky you weren't born black in America! Cold hearted bastards!

#135 ·
So apparently the guy in the photo wearing the "Make Whites Great Again" hat purported to be Chauvin is a guy named Jonathan Riches, not Chauvin. Just someone putting himself into the mix to cause even more chaos.

The fake-out was spotted by HuffPost journalist Luke O'Brien, who has written extensively about the prankster, and has even interviewed him.

On Wednesday O'Brien retweeted a post by Ice Cube — one of the many people who was fooled into believing the two photos were the same person.

"The man on the right isn’t Derek Chauvin. He isn't a cop. He is Jonathan Lee Riches, a notorious con man, troll and prankster, not to mention the 'world's most litigious man.' Riches injects himself, indefensibly, into tragic news events, even if it means going to prison," O'Brien wrote.

In his profile, he explained how Riches had previously pretended to be Sandy Hook killer Adam Lanza's uncle in order to get interviewed by the media; he's also posed as a member of "Jews for Trump", "Muslims for Trump" and "Muslims For Hillary" campaigns at various rallies, in the hopes of grabbing media attention.

Among the many people (and things) he has named in lawsuits are Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Steve Jobs, Nostradamus, Che Guevara, all survivors of the Holocaust, the Lincoln Memorial, the Eiffel Tower, Plymouth Rock, the Holy Grail, the planet Pluto.

https://toofab.com/2020/05/27/make-...nadtdvIGOQbqqqI_JwB6SMixEmD08qWJziBBS60a3ke2Q

Cap Headgear Selfie Police Photography

#136 ·
I guess I am late to the thread.
Man that video was hard to watch.
Just when I thought I had seen the extremes of human behavior something like this comes along and resets the bar.
Give them a quick trial and then hang them with a rough scratchy rope in the nearest large public square. Free beer and ice cream for the crowd.

I just look at that video and can't believe my eyes. I wonder if someone in the crowd had a gun and used it on that cop, what would have been the response of our legal system. They would be acting to defend someone's life. They should be allowed to do that. That uniform should not shield a cop in the act of murdering someone.

Cold blooded murder is what that was. You actually have the eye witness jury that was the crowd there begging for the cop to spare the man's life. They should have seen all the context necessary that might have been missing from a simple video.

Killed the man for passing a bad $20. That he might have even thought was a genuine $20.

#149 ·
Those looters should watch footage of the 92 LA riots. All the stores they looted and burned. Most of them didn`t come back. Makes shopping for groceries and other items a pain when you have to take a bus a lot farther just to get food. Even today almost 30 years later there are still plenty of empty lots where businesses used to be.

#152 ·
556308dawg doesn’t care about anything anyone has said. Dawg’s sole purpose for comming here was to play the race card. After 155 years, that race card is wearing thin. Your racial problems, if any, are self-induced by your behavior and thinking, as evidenced by your racist post.

In other words...You are your own problem.

#155 ·
Really ?

See here is the issue,IF you actually charged them with 1st degree MURDER = you would LOSE in court !.

1st degree requires PREMEDITATION !!,so that is not provable in any court.

How about the actual charge being MANSLAUGHTER = causing a death during the course of any action.

And the rioters are what I will remember as the celebration of a man death !.

The officer with his knee on the victims neck is the ONLY one that should be charged.

And having seen so many "keyboard cops" know so much about the law,and police procedures ,I got a belly ache from laughing.

Funny but I never see any posts about the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of deaths due to medical mistakes a year = yes YEARLY !!.

Take your "keyboard" and try using your knowledge on the medical profession.

I am sure you all know as much about that,as you do about actual police work.

#199 ·
The action seems counterproductive, yes. But boil it all down and what you get is this: They don’t see any other action to take.

What are they going to do? Vote at the problem? Make phone calls? Write letters?

Only white morons like us do that stuff, and look where it got us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.