Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here

601K views 7K replies 400 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...r-george-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Minneapolis PD flat out murdered a handcuffed man in broad daylight as spectators looked on and filmed the incident.

If these police officers are bold enough to act in this manner when they know they are being recorded, I can't help but wonder how they conduct themselves when they aren't being recorded.

This incident took place Monday night (25th) and already 4 officers have been fired as of Tuesday the 26th.

I believe there should be 1st degree homicide charges filed.

Video of the incident can be found on youtube for those that haven't seen it yet.

#3 ·
Another one of those situations where the cops wanted to slam some guy's face into the ground, and when the guy put his hands down to keep from having his skull crushed, the cops jumped on his back because "they didn't know what he was reaching for down there."
I've heard that some cops get tazed in highly controlled environments to make sure they don't crack their skull when they hit the ground. I'd like to see them experience what it's like to have their face slammed into the asphalt and then have three or four 300lb guys jump on their neck.

#6 ·
#8 ·
Watching the video of the police killing a restrained man, about made me sick..
..Yeah, for me it was more :mad::mad::mad: - Honestly, had I Been there, I don't think I would have been able to 'restrain myself' from charging-up / yanking that cop Off his neck.. And, sure - I definitely would have gotten Tazered (or probably worse..) but.. At Some point, ya Have to just 'jump into the risk' to help others, and as former EMT, there's just No Way in hell I could have just 'stood there and watched', just.. No way.. :mad:

jd

#9 ·
Thank you Minneapolis PD. Exactly what we need with everything else that's going on.

For those that aren't aware...the dude could breathe just fine. That was what's known as a blood choke. The carotid arteries are on either side of the neck. Exactly where that murdering cop had his knee planted for five minutes.

I'm surprised the guy stayed conscious as long as he did. I've been choked out while rolling and lemme tell ya.. blood chokes will put you out in a hurry.

I don't condone rioting but in a case like this I sure understand it

#627 ·
I'm surprised the guy stayed conscious as long as he did.
Because it wasn't a blood choke.

I've been choked out while rolling and lemme tell ya.. blood chokes will put you out in a hurry.
Yeah? He didn't go out in a hurry and it wasn't a blood choke.

#11 ·
Whenever you’re in a confrontation with LEOs you need to control the situation by coming across as compliant, friendly and non threatening. You have no way of knowing whether that LEO is a nice guy or a complete psycho. You have to de-escalate.

Not sure what this guy did, if anything, but he encountered a psycho and no matter if those cops are charged now, he is dead. There is no come back from that.

Keep cool, smile and de-escalate.

#37 ·
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Drugs, alcohol, and idle minds don't help a thing either.
It is alleged that Mr Floyd as intox on something. Cops are trained to recognize that quickly and respond if they detect threatening behavior...even subtly.

That said, after the suspect was cuffed-up, he should have been sitting in the back seat of the cop SUV.

Minn PD feally mucked this up & his death is on them. :mad:

#15 ·
It's my understanding that the suspect was resisting arrest but he was handcuffed. Why not just wire tie his ankles and then get off his neck? what is he going to do? Make his getaway by rolling down the street?

I'm sorry, I am usually pro LEOs but this appears to be over the top and if we are getting the correct story, this is criminal and needs to be prosecuted.

#17 ·
The police in the US are trained to go too far in most situations.

This is what we get. This is what we deserve. When we decide we have the guts to start dealing with the people in charge the right way, it’ll stop. Until then, enjoy watching **** like this.

#22 ·
THAT is certainly what you hope you have trained people for.

BUT

when on the street it is NOT a white thing vs black thing.

It just seems that way because the cops have much more interaction with the folks of color.. or so it seems the violent ones anyway.

Some of the most brutal cops I have ever known or seen were black cops arresting black people. It was like they took it very personally as to why would a black man resist THEM?

A nut case cop does not care what color a person is he is after. HE will try to do his worst no matter what race or ethnicity if the right buttons have been pushed.

I was sued once in Fed court for "brutality" and the people lied so bad the jury came back NO CAUSE in less than 2 hours, One of the jurors(a nice little old lady) found me in the parking lot after court and told me it only took about 5 minutes to come back with the verdict, but they were out that long was because they wanted to get their free lunch.:D:

#19 ·
I'll wait until we hear the full story before I pass judgement. There is more to this story than what we know right now. Was he trying to bite the cops? Was he spitting at them? Was he unusually strong when he resisted arrest?

If you ever saw the full version of the Rodney King video (I only saw it one time) that was used in court, it tells a very different story than the edited version the media used. The cops were attacked by King, who was a very big guy, and who appeared to be intoxicated. He refused to stay down. They did follow proper protocol to subdue him. And there were no broken bones, as his attorney claimed.

Remember the way the media portrayed the hands-up, don't shoot Michael Brown story? Witnesses told a very different story than the media and Black Lives Matter.

The video makes it look like the cops were torturing George Floyd, but did they continue to subdue him because he continued to resist?

#50 ·
Minneapolis Riots

Shut up. The cop who killed this guy is in the wrong. But do “wait for more details” to malign the guy who got murdered. Or did you see some other video we all aren’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I watched the video. There are gaps, so it doesn't tell me much other than he resisted arrest.

I cannot hear what he was saying. Was he threatening to kill the cops as soon as he got up? That would not be unusual for some black folk. That would also be a reason for the cops to continue to subdue him.

The cops were called for "attempted forgery," whatever that means. I suspect it means he was trying to pass a stolen check using a fake ID. When we lived in Minneapolis, my wife had her checkbook and driver's license stolen. The thieves successfully passed 21 checks before someone noticed that the driver's license photo had been altered.

I've found that there are usually two very different stories with these incidents - the truth and the story pushed by the liberal media. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are likely to jump in with their BS as soon as things start to calm down. Obama is also in line to incite more problems.

#24 ·
Wow.

C'mon guys. You really going to defend the police on THIS?

Guy was restrained. In hand cuffs. Resist arrest and your going down hard, I get that. Even agree with it. 100%

Having said that, once the perp is cuffed, I don't care what he did. Cops don't ( or shouldn't ) be allowed to choke you. To death.

For crying out loud, if I treated an Iraqi like that during wartime I'd be in jail if it came out I choked him unconscious then kept it up until he died.

Wrap it up however you want: it's murder.

Four cops. A cuffed, prone suspect. Ends up dead.

Murder.

#56 ·

Get used to it! There will be EVEN MORE of this in the very near future! And it won't matter WHAT color you are! NOTHING is going to happen to the cops! They are protected by "sovereign immunity" and their political handlers who dictate what the policy of the moment will be.

It's all about "projecting force" and "respecting authority". Doesn't matter who, where or what color you are. That is just icing on the cake.

#26 ·
1. Minneapolis P.D did not murder anyone. One of their police officers appears to have caused the death of a suspect in custody using a method of restraint that is not approved by the department.

2. The officer in question and three other officers who were on the scene were immediately suspended and then fired before any investigation. The suspensions were absolutely necessary, but firing them before the investigation was completed was wrong.

3. The Minnesota State Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are conducting separate investigations of the incident.

4. The officer who applied his knee to the suspect's neck is white and his partner who assisted him is Asian. Both have a history of "rough" handling of suspects. I don't know the race of the two officers who arrived after the fact as backup, but it looks like they are going down as sacrificial lambs to the mob.

The bottom line is that within 24 hours of the incident the officers involved were not only suspended, but then fired; the BCA and FBI initiated investigations; the black mayor of Minneapolis was on TV talking about the incident. There was NO need for a demonstration to demand "action." This was just an excuse to get out and run wild. This is typical behavior for the demographic involved.

Getting back to the incident itself. Based on what I saw, the officer used excessive force once the suspect was subdued and pending the Medical Examiner's report I would say he was the cause of the suspect's death. His partner is complicit, because he did not make an attempt to stop the restraint. The other two cops just responded as back up and walked into a **** storm and are being fired and sacrificed to the mob.

Unfortunately, while incidents like this are rare, it fires up the anti-police crowd who then go running around blaming all police officers for the conduct of one or two.

I was a police officer in the '70s and '80s. I never woke up in the morning, put on my uniform, and started my tour of duty thinking about who I was going to beat up or kill that day. My son is a police officer today and I can say the same for him.

99.9% of police officers go to work, do their jobs properly, and go home to their families.

#29 ·
99.9% of police officers go to work, do their jobs properly, and go home to their families.
Having family in LAPD, I agree ^ , but 99.9% aren’t in question...only those four. I doubt that they went to work that morning, planning to murder someone. I’m sure the death of Floyd was unintentional, but the net result was the same....his life was taken due to the actions of an officer, sworn to “Protect and Serve”. Ergo...he was murdered.

#28 ·
What's the point of even discussing this topic on this forum?

We all know what needs to happen but it's against the forum rules to go there. So this entire discussion is pointless.

Any extended discussion of this topic will just devolve into the apologists voicing their excuses while everyone with the correct level of outrage gets censored. I think it's better to not discuss it at all than to engage in an argument where one side is restricted.

#33 ·
What makes no sense to me , are the other 3 cops who just stood by and let this guy get murdered in front of them. At any point they all four could have put him in cuffs, stood him up and put him in the cruiser. Very sick.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

#49 ·
He wasn't murdered in front of them. The guy died later in a hospital.

A lot depends upon what the guy was doing to resist arrest. If he had not resisted, this never would have happened.

Don't forget, George Floyd was not a random citizen selected on the street. The cops were called because he allegedly was committing a crime. I'd like to know if he has been arrested 20+ time in the past, like so many people caught up in this type of situation that the media portrays as innocent victims.

Did he deserve to die? Nope. But ask yourself who created the situation.

From what I can see in the videos, there had to be a reason why the cop continued to hold him down. It was not to murder him in front of 50 witnesses.

#61 ·
MINNEAPOLIS POLICE KNEEL ON SUSPECT WHO LATER DIED - UNCUT FROM WHAT MEDIA IS SHOWING

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ab6Ruv-gYic/

Hard to view it all the way through. This is supposed to be America, not muzziestain' or NK and China.....
Watch the body language of the cop with the knee. Hands in his pocket, not a care in the world.

I just watched a guy being MURDERED. The knee pressing on the carotid artery shuts off blood to the brain. After he passed out just keep pressing down on his neck ? How long can the brain go without blood? Died in the hospital? Like hell! He was limp as a rag doll when the put him on the stretcher.

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't be surprised it they burned Minneapolis to the ground. It would be justified. :mad:

Watch the first video at the link below starting at around 4:00. I don't see a whole lot of "resisting".

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/27/surv...eorge-floyd-killed-minneapolis-not-resisting/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.