Survivalist Forum banner

On sale now !!//Deal of the day!!

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  97guns 
#1 ·
Cloud Sky Property Azure Rectangle

Starting a thread about sale items.

Post items that are on sale in your area.

Keep us all informed of the bargains that are out there.

I saw at Safeway Tuna packed in oil (exp 2015) 69c each.

I live in the North West and I know they have Safeway stores all over the West Coast.

See less See more
#81 ·
Kroger deals

The Kroger “Daytona Mega Event” this week is a pretty good deal. You get $3.00 off when you purchase 10 of the event items and then a $3.00 off coupon on your next trip. I purchased 20 items (two separate transactions) and had coupons for all the items. Then used the two $3.00 coupons on the last (third transaction) to pick up the Mt. Dew, 3 lbs of chicken breast, bacon and rolls. Total spent was $34.47 (tax included).

Attachments

#85 ·
Food Lion Canned Corn, buy one get one free. .79 cents gets you two cans of Corn, or green beans.

Limmit two free cans.

#93 ·
Flashlight deal:

Improbable as it was, my local Staples office supply store was clearing out their leftover Christmas gifts and they had a 100 lumen single led "waterproof" (to 10 feet) flashlight. Marked down from about $30 to $9.50. Turns out it is a really nice single "AA" with tail cap switch and I would say it goes every bit of 100 lumens, the thing is a blowtorch for 10 bucks. It comes with a decent carry puch and a white cone-style diffuser to use for area illumination. I don't know who the real manufacturer is, but it's marketed as a "Brookstone" branded light. I had to go back and buy the other three they had after I got a chance to play with the one I bought. Here is the flashlight at Brookstone.

#96 ·
Nice. I have purchased a couple of the $2 Everyready basic flashlights and converted the bulb to the L.E.D. and I will tell you, for under ten bucks each that is an awesome investment!! All take the "D" batt. and all I do is stock up on those and I know my flashlight needs are taken care of.

#100 ·
if your local target has a food section, go to the freezer isle. both my local targets are offering "buy any 7 frozen food items, recieve a 5 dollar gift card back". i just bought 7 packs of frozen turkey for 1.92 each. thats $13.44 and i recieved a $5.00 gift card. if i bought 7 more i would get them for $8.44 or if i bought 2 lots of 7, my third would be 3.44. you get the idea. you can buy any frozen food item and get the card. i used my card to get 2 bottle so of the dishwasher detergent i use and it was on clearance so i got both bottles for only 1.99 after using the card

#102 ·
NC Lowes Foods are selling 10lb bag of Red Potatoes for only $1.79.

You can stock up on these, cut them up with out skinning them (after you've washed them) and can them. Really great way to stock pile a ton of food (literally) for very little money.

Keep the canned foods in a dark cool environment and they will last many many years.

Reactions: VINCENT
#104 ·
Save-a-lot.com Sign up for their email and get $5 off / $25 purchase. Refer a friend and you both get a coupon... up to 5 friends. Your friends, spouse, etc can each refer 5 people as well. I know save-a-lots are in the mid atlantic but dont know where else.

Great prices on canned goods

#106 ·
Big Lots - one buck each

beef bouillon 4.94 oz
basil leaves 1.27 oz
onion powder 2.72 oz
ground pepper 3.53 oz

also had paprika, cumin etc, all the usuals for 1.00

Festival Foods is advertising various canned veggies .49. I believe this is the typical sized cans

Reactions: Bosox