Survivalist Forum banner

On sale now !!//Deal of the day!!

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  97guns 
#1 ·
Cloud Sky Property Azure Rectangle

Starting a thread about sale items.

Post items that are on sale in your area.

Keep us all informed of the bargains that are out there.

I saw at Safeway Tuna packed in oil (exp 2015) 69c each.

I live in the North West and I know they have Safeway stores all over the West Coast.

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#231 ·
wow...what a price difference from VT

I have noticed a price variance in different regions. Milk, until a couple of weeks ago, was going for 99 cents/gal (up to $1.49 now) and I don't believe you were getting that in the Bartlett area (I spent years living in Tipton County and working in Bartlett) ........
Whoa! 1.49 A GALLON would a huge bargain up here!
We pay 3.59 a gallon on a good day.:eek:

#10 ·
After her Dad in N. Mississippi told my wife that at 26 cents/can, she had better make room for all she could get, she dragged me back to Kroger last night. The Store Mgr., who was restocking the end cap display, said that it was a regional promotion and since the sale ended today (2-8-11) for us to take all we wanted and to nevermind the limit of 20. He has plenty in backstock thinking that people would buy more than they did.
For less than $95.00, we rolled out of there with 360 cans of a variety of vegetables. Everything from spinach to seasoned green beans, carrots to diced potatoes. All of them dated well into 2013. We also took advantage of the 45 cent/can Hunts tomato products. For a little over $100.00 we brought home 240 cans of everything from diced tomatoes to sauce, whole tomatoes to paste and stewed. We were turning some heads when we were loading the back of my truck.
The young man helping us load the back of my truck just kept smiling and shaking his head. I tipped him $5.00 and told him that when they ask you what we're doing with all this, "Just tell them that we're making hay while the sun shines!"
My Dad use to say that "The Big Guy upstairs smiles on idiots and children!" Guess that includes me!

#15 ·
I bought a few boxes myself. They were also running a special for a Russian 7.62MM (can't remember the name) for $99. The sell ended but the guy at the counter said most stores will honor the sell for another week. I figure that rifle will be a hell of a shot plus last FOREVER.

#27 ·
Glad to see someone else shopping at Big Lots! I find killer deals there all the time.

Aldi has angel hair pasta this week for $0.79 for a 16 oz box. Our Aldi does not carry the angel hair pasta on a regular basis, so I am going to get a case today.
That's a good price. I've been adding to my pasta supply. There's an Aldi down the street from where I work, I'll stop by.

D

#26 ·
Publix regular price on spaghettios/spaghettios ravioli is $1.09/can. There is an in ad coupon for $0.50 off/ per can. There is also a manufactures coupon for $0.40/2 cans. I just picked up coupons for this cheap on ebay.

Deal scenario:

40 cans of Spaghettios = 43.60
Subtract store coupon for $0.50/can brings total to $21.80
Subtract manufactures coupon for $0.40/2 brings total to 13.80
That works out to $0.35 per can.

The publix coupons can be printed off their site.