Survivalist Forum banner

On sale now !!//Deal of the day!!

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  97guns 
#1 ·
Cloud Sky Property Azure Rectangle

Starting a thread about sale items.

Post items that are on sale in your area.

Keep us all informed of the bargains that are out there.

I saw at Safeway Tuna packed in oil (exp 2015) 69c each.

I live in the North West and I know they have Safeway stores all over the West Coast.

See less See more
#47 ·
best deal here in the SW for milk is 2 gallons for 5 bucks. that's 2.50 a gallon. Soups and canned veggies and what not are outrageous. Even at "discount" stores. 1.49 for assorted veggies! Cheapest I've seen are like the tomatoe pastes and whatnot stuff you need to add to a meal for about 89-1.09 a can. It sucks! However things like mac n cheese in the boxes you can get for like 2 for a 1.00, ramen 12 pack flats for 2.00. Fruit..forgetthaboutit any good fruit here is non-existant, I'm also noticing stores here are pushing out distilled water and increasing the "purified" water. .89 a gallon for it too btw

#52 ·
yes...this is a good thread....yesterday I went to Cash and Carry and got some of that $4.98 #10 can chile.....the dates go out to 2014 which is pretty good but I think I read somewhere tht #10 cans actually last a lot longer....

good thread and its appreciated.....

#60 ·
i went back to the first target at lunch time, they are restocked and back to regular price. i dont get it. something must have changed on the package to require them to liquidate the old, befor putting out the new. glad i scored a few at the El Cheepo price

#68 ·
Great Deal on Canned Veggies!

Publix has their Green Giant canned Veggies on sale Buy one Get one free starting either 2/16 or 2/17 depending on your region. There are also 2 coupons in their Italian Days flier that just came out that you can apply. There is a $1/4 Green Giant or a $5/20 Hunts/General Mills products.

Normal Price $1.29
B1G1 drops price to $0.64
Add in one coupon and price drops to $0.39!

If you are in need of Canned Tomatoes, Sauce or Puree, this deal could also benefit you.28oz/29oz cans

Normal price is $1.89
B1G1 drops price to $0.94
Add in $1/3 hunts coupon in Italian Days flier and price goes to $0.61
There are also a few Hunts manufactuer coupons that are low value that could drop the price more.

#74 ·
Publix has their Green Giant canned Veggies on sale Buy one Get one free starting either 2/16 or 2/17 depending on your region. There are also 2 coupons in their Italian Days flier that just came out that you can apply. There is a $1/4 Green Giant or a $5/20 Hunts/General Mills products.

Normal Price $1.29
B1G1 drops price to $0.64
Add in one coupon and price drops to $0.39!

If you are in need of Canned Tomatoes, Sauce or Puree, this deal could also benefit you.28oz/29oz cans

Normal price is $1.89
B1G1 drops price to $0.94
Add in $1/3 hunts coupon in Italian Days flier and price goes to $0.61
There are also a few Hunts manufactuer coupons that are low value that could drop the price more.
is there still room in our closet for my boots? your not stacking canned goods onthe gun safe are you?

edit- she just purchased over 300 dollars worth of canned veggies for 90 dollars. alot was tomatos, and if your paying attention the cost of tomatos has jumped over night latly and we are being told by the stores to expect the tomato prices to continue to climb.

#72 ·

https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/pgtryit/brandsampler-login.jsp?referrer=TLMTIDE&utm_source=pgTryItCom&utm_medium=mini-site&utm_campaign=trialAndLeverage

Coupons.com has recently added several Kraft coupons...it shows a total of 157 coupons available to me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14997&zid=iq55&nid=10&varb=cd4262&bid=alk02160502491b6bc3fd86516

Kellog's Crunchy Nut cereal is on sale for $2.50 at Target.
Print a $1.00 off coupon here: http://www2.kelloggs.com/Coupon.aspx?id=1992
Print a $1.00 off coupon here: http://coupons.target.com/mcp/pd.cfm?encp=bw3Edh8NsU3vzmfu%2BCqxk1gE5kAdfbx6dC45DH8m6FuvNQDwYVl3xOH31DkRj79yzb%2BSNmiA400O%0D%0ABmnS5K0e6TEN9YkUiIINbQvEEUdEU%2BN3drooBr%2BApNxO9HEloNAgatdOtRQvrN1885l9JMuOKp7J%0D%0Ak2Lmyp9GKDj4W%2FMNdus%3D
Final price: 0.50 per box.
Target's coupon policy does allow for 1 regular coupon and 1 Target coupon to be used on the same item.

#73 ·
unless either coupon prohibits it, here is part of Targets coupon policy...I have family who works for them and a lot of people try and use 2 coupons for an item and 1 will say its not allowed;

When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:

• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.