Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here

601K views 7K replies 400 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...r-george-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Minneapolis PD flat out murdered a handcuffed man in broad daylight as spectators looked on and filmed the incident.

If these police officers are bold enough to act in this manner when they know they are being recorded, I can't help but wonder how they conduct themselves when they aren't being recorded.

This incident took place Monday night (25th) and already 4 officers have been fired as of Tuesday the 26th.

I believe there should be 1st degree homicide charges filed.

Video of the incident can be found on youtube for those that haven't seen it yet.

#3,874 ·
Looters ransack Chicago's 'Magnificent Mile'..100 arrested

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Looting-breaks-Chicagos-Magnificent-Mile.html

Riots and looting break out on Chicago's Magnificent Mile sparked by false rumor cops shot a child: Over 100 are arrested and 13 cops injured as racial tensions flare up nationwide on sixth anniversary of Michael Brown's death

--------------

Jeeeeesus...how come the UK has the best news? You can't find a fraction of this in the USA.

Isn't it sad how USA MSM suppresses everything. All we get in the USA is how bad orange man is, how whites are racist pigs and how great the blacks, homosexuals and transqueer are.

#3,878 ·
Jeeeeesus...how come the UK has the best news? You can't find a fraction of this in the USA.
Well, the city has been in the hands of Democrats for over 100 years. The media wouldn't want to make a model city like Chicago look as bad as it really is.

Some of this goes back to the days when Richard "The Boss" Daley was mayor. He would not allow film crews to make movies in Chicago because he didn't want to portray a bad image for his city. I remember seeing movies that were set in Chicago that had mountains in the background. :D:

I wonder when these cities will reach their limit with the miscreants.

Reactions: SoJ_51
#3,876 ·
A few, short months ago ... news like this would be concerning. Today? Meh!!!

Let the Dem run cities burn to the ground as far as I'm concerned. As long as their current residents REMAIN in the ashes I have no issue with it anymore.

#3,882 ·
It's really something when the downtown ritzy area, the place where most of the cops should be, can still get looted on this scale. Having to literally raise the bridges. Wow.

Must be hard being a mayor of a big city. If you want to win your election you don't want to crush the scum who vote for you. But you also can't let them burn the whole thing completely down, or you'll have nothing to rule over. A real conundrum, that.

#3,886 ·
18 U.S. Code § 241. Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Time for the Feds to step up and start prosecuting these criminals under federal law, as the blue states clearly don't have the will to do so.

This post has been deleted
#3,905 ·
^ Yep, the 'Official, Sanctioned' demonization (via Darth Soros, all-else funding these Terrorists..) of: 'Preppers' / Homesteaders, et al - any Family with even a Shred of foresight into 'saving for the future' - has begun, in-earnest..

..Cue the footage of "rich" / "wealthy" Homes, Mansions, Businesses, et al, being attacked, raided, looted, and burned (and not necessarily in that order..)

..'It' has Begun... Stay Locked & Loaded, 24/7..

jd

#3,908 ·
ok, but in the spirit of lessons learned here guys..unless there is more to the video than I've seen, this guy was at least smart enough to have only pulled his pistol to the "at ready" position.. I did not see him raise his gun...which is then brandishing/going to the terror...ok , it's technicality maybe, but i think that's where the STL couple might have gotten themselve in trouble...

hold your gun at the ready..ok..fine, but raise and point...at least in my home state, that's a gotcha.

now back to our regularly scheduled thread of how to actually deal with this kind of encounter...which I believe, sadly is to put it in reverse...if you can...but with no legal duty to retreat in my state as well, I can say that while I drive a chevy 3500 almost that same color, my truck comes equipped with a lot more firepower than that protestor/traffic blocker was holding...

#3,914 ·
I’d like to see all the LE take a well deserved vacation. Give them a couple weeks/month off to go somewhere peaceful. Let the city burn itself to the ground. Once the smoke clears and the officers are well rested they can have a legitimate discussion about ROL, law and order, and weather the city recognizes the vital service LEOs perform. My main stipulation would be not allowing a penny of federal money to be given to the city. They wanted to play anarchists, let them reap the whirlwind.

#3,919 ·
I wish I shared your optimism. I hope you’re right, but after several decades of communist indoctrination, I don’t think people have any idea what this country was founded on. I can’t even believe this was written. This is full blown communism.

This election is going to be very telling. I think too many people are too dumbed down. I also think with covid too many people are losing their jobs and housing. We’re going to have a lot of desperate people looking for resources anywhere.

#3,930 ·
Where's the evidence she was a "call girl"?

What's the source for that?
"I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians."

The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A."

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Sure-I-dated-Kamala-Harris-So-what-13562972.php?t=c1bc437ba8

Harris met Brown in 1994 when he was speaker of the state Assembly. She was 29, he was 60. Their May/December affair was the talk of the town during the year before Brown's successful 1995 bid to become mayor. But shortly after he was inaugurated, Harris dumped Brown, a notorious womanizer.
https://archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/kamalas-karma/Content?oid=2149429

She likes older men. She ought to LOVE hair sniffing unca-joe who is 77.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.