Survivalist Forum banner

Chicago Mayor Says More Gun Control Needed

2K views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  HomeDefense 
#1 ·
These Maoist Mayors and Govs are hilarious. Lightfoot says that Chitown needs more gun control in spite of the draconic gun regs already on the books. Maybe if they would prosecute the thousands of gun related felonies their violent crime would drop precipitously.

Chicago DA, Kim Fox has dismissed nearly 25,000 felonies in her first three years in the position.. That's 25,000 Folks ! I'm sure a good chunk of those felonies entailed federal gun violations. Nationally, 5% of all gun related felony charges are prosecuted. I guess you can't fix stupid or deliberate de stabilization intent.

https://dennismichaellynch.com/top-...m-foxx-has-dismissed-over-25000-felony-cases/

#2 ·
Yes more gun control is needed...the gang bangers are missing each other too many times.

#9 ·
Sometimes I feel like we live in a bizarro world where the opposite of reality is what the Dems strive for.

Their policies are total train wrecks. From economics, drug laws, now police defunding, and of course gun control. They don't work, won't work, never worked, and will never work.

Somehow the glue eating kids rose to the top in politics and just continue to double down on historically miserably failed policies that have ample evidence of failure...

... and the other glue eaters keep voting them into office.

It's so bizarre.

#12 · (Edited)
Straight from the mouth of another Chicago Dem! It's why I like to call the Dem Party -- The Borg. They don't have a single, individual thought and are perfectly content to walk in lock-step with whatever most popular liberal narrative is at the moment.

#14 ·
Guns on the streets of Chicago are still banned unless you have a concealed carry permit. Didn't that fix the problem?

You can own a gun, but you cannot legally remove it from your home without a concealed carry permit. Perhaps the BLM brothers never got the message.

How Strict Are Chicago’s Gun Laws?

#15 ·
I had to give her a little bit of credit for when she created new units for crime hot spots, instead of defunding, that actually seemed to lessen crime in those areas, but more gun control isn't going to stop the criminals from having guns. They already can't have them, but that doesn't stop them. They need to prosecute the gun crimes and get more gun units out there.

#24 ·
Thee is a reason why they don't go after the real problem in Chicago. Blacks are the majority of the population. Blacks vote Democrat. Democrats have convinced their people that the reason they get arrested much more than other groups is because cops are racist. Crime is all about white people oppressing black people. Crime isn't about black bucks illegally possessing guns.

And an act is not a crime unless you get caught doing it.

Did I mention that blacks vote Democrat?

#18 ·
What good are more laws, when they refuse to uphold and enforce the existing laws? They simply release criminals without prosecution, so their are no consequences for the criminals actions. I just wonder how many people have been arrested by police for carrying a gun without a permit then released without charges. More laws are useless without any type of enforcement. What they really need is a law against idiot liberal politicians. Now that would fix most of their problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.