Survivalist Forum banner

Corporate America vs America

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Stoveman 
#1 ·
As the civil war thread and sentiment increases, everyone should watch this lecture on how we got here. I am sure a lot of you will not agree 💯 but it’s worth watching.

As a pseudo corporate slave in the construction industry, I see this as a much bigger threat than any political party or specific candidate.

We need to educate ourselves before shots are fired to be sure we’re on the right side of what’s coming

https://youtu.be/GDtSSFEZY38

#2 ·
Have you noticed the Dow Jones stock market is over 28000 today?
Most who got their stimulus $$ spent it foolishly and it quickly ended up in the hands of stock traders. You just can't teach foolish money managers how to manage wisely, as it is their choice.
With the turmoil going on today, ain't no way the stock market should be as strong as it is, but here we are! A second stimulus could push the Dow back up over 29000.

#3 ·
For more than a couple years, the stock market has been over valued. The majority of the corporations are boosting share prices by simply buying back their own stock thanks to low interest rates. Boeing is a prime example. How many billions in “profit “ but no real investment in their company or money set aside for rainy days.... let greedy companies fail and responsibly run companies rise. That’s a true free market.

The market seething while millions are unemployed should be a huge wake up call to everyone in America tgat it is rigged to transfer wealth away from normal citizens. It doesn’t matter what party you are, we’re all getting screwed.

#4 ·
If you don't know by now who is the problem. You are part of and in league with the problem.

Reactions: TheBean
#5 ·
I get your message.

My only reason for sharing is in the civil war discussions everyone is saying this candidate or that is going to be our savior.

Trump or Biden, it doesn’t matter. They’re both crooks. They’re all crooks.

I thought we may be interested in knowing how we got here is all.

#6 ·
Global corporation means just that. These entities are not tied to any particular country. National borders and silly nationalism don't exist for them.

Because of this, they are impossible for any one nation to control. In fact, they don't recognize "nations". The entire human race is simply raw material to exploit in their pursuit of power and profits. They don't care whether it's the U.S. Russia, China, or Papua New Guinea.

Screenwriter Paddy Chayefsky realized this way back in 1976, in the movie "Network".

"There are no nations! There are no peoples!"

#8 ·
Wait, are you guys complaining that "the evil stock market is stealing from the little guy"?

You do know that anyone can buy stocks, right? Nobody is holding you back from profiting during the coronavirus. Heck, every company was down by half or more during the lockdown. i.e. Tesla was about 350.00 a share. Ford was 4.00. Tesla is now at 1400/share and ford is at 7.23.
Easy money.

#10 ·
Thom Hartmann did not make a reasonable case.
Corporations should be able to advocate for issues that effect them.
Corporations should be able to defend themselves from being vilified by the false propaganda of corrupt unions and anti corporate fools on the left and right.
Both sides of the story should be told so that reasonable people have the information to make a reasonable opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.