Survivalist Forum banner

On sale now !!//Deal of the day!!

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  97guns 
#1 ·
Cloud Sky Property Azure Rectangle

Starting a thread about sale items.

Post items that are on sale in your area.

Keep us all informed of the bargains that are out there.

I saw at Safeway Tuna packed in oil (exp 2015) 69c each.

I live in the North West and I know they have Safeway stores all over the West Coast.

See less See more
#5,024 ·
#5,027 ·
Costco is currently having a sale on Nutristore (Thrivelife) through 4-11 on the following:

Raspberries 6 pack $114.99 after $20 off (25 year shelf life)
Peas 6 pack $79.99 after $20 off (25 year shelf life)
Corn 6 pack $79.99 after $20 off (25 year shelf life)
Mozzarella cheese 6 pack $159.99 after $40 off (25 year shelf life)
Shredded cheddar 6 pack $149.99 after $40 off (25 year shelf life)
Premium Egg Mix $299.00 after $70 off (7 year shelf life)

Amazon has Augason Farms Pancake mix for $7.32

I just purchased several Augason Farms dehydrated potato slices for $8 a can with free shipping from Amazon. I went to purchase some more & post here & they are no longer available. However, it was such a great deal I had to mention it.

In case you haven't thought about this I have purchased a bunch of various freeze dried vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, potato chunks, celery, etc). Originally, I had no interest in that then I realized how far I could actually stretch those out by just making vegetable soup! Maybe someone else hasn't thought about that so I am just mentioning it.

#5,041 ·
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Synthetic 5 qts./$30.95
Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage Full Synthetic 5 qts./$31.95
Free $10 O'Reilly Gift Card with purchase
$15 Mobil 1 Gift Card after mail in rebate

Mobil 1 Truck SUV Full Synthetic 5qts./$29.95
$10 O'reilly Gift Card
$10 Mobile 1 Gift Card after mail in rebate

https://www.oreillyauto.com/currentad 4/28 - 5/25

Mobil 1 rebate link:

#5,045 ·
Got an email from Emergency Essentials today, #10 can of Light Brown Sugar 30% off and #10 can of Quick Rolled Oats is 33% off. Limited Time

#5,047 ·
If anybody is looking for a reasonably priced circular saw, this might be useful. Lowes currently has the Bosch 6 1/2 inch circular saw for $119.00. It comes with a free gift of a 4ah battery and a charger. It's not brushless but you have enough to get you started without having to invest further in the tool line, unless you wish to do so. I will say that the "free gift" items are usually "while supplies last". They will likely run out of the batteries and chargers before the deal ends on 8/4/21. So if you're interested, try to get in on it as soon as you can to make sure that you can get the free battery and charger.

Bosch Circular Saw with free 4ah battery and charger