What was your "Prep" for today? - Page 2063 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
National Geographic has "I Escaped A Cult" in between "Doomsday Preppers" today. Libertarianism 4 All General Discussion 18 04-04-2020 03:47 AM
Link to the "Surviving Disaster" Series - Great to watch for emergency prep. ideas! survive Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 27 08-26-2019 03:51 AM
Non "Rambo" Prep Helmet Nate74 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 71 07-15-2019 07:29 AM
Finally... a sane answer to "Why do we prep?" SurvivorGirlAL Jokes, Humor & Music 16 06-12-2019 06:58 PM
The Media asks " Why Prep" Northern Raider British Isles and ROI 33 12-07-2017 07:20 AM
Food Prices "will double by 2030" - Oxfam. Time to prep with a home garden? Jubbles Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 130 03-12-2017 01:12 PM
Article shows how most "sheeple" prep. potatoheadman Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 52 11-05-2016 09:38 PM
An "Emergency Prep Poster" in Japan landline000 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 07-25-2016 12:17 AM
Neighbor "found" me online, knows I prep now... AARGH! joyfulheart Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 126 09-02-2014 10:49 PM

Old Today, 02:25 PM

Advertise Here

Things are finally happening in the garden. Onions have been pulled and are drying and got a dehydrator full of zucchini chips.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SummerSquash For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Work in progress

Thanked 1,344 Times in 592 Posts

Did a pantry clean out and minor reorganization. Also went through potatoes and onions checking for bad spots or soft ones. Ordered tuna to refill a low stock in the proteins.
The Following User Says Thank You to NyteOwl For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,100 Times in 10,516 Posts

Picked nectarines in the backyard orchard, made nectarine/jalapeno jelly (yummy). Might have enough left on the tree to do a batch of cinnamon spiced next weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NCalHippie For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,145 Times in 890 Posts

This weekend I added to my stores via an extra grocery run. Also booked a vehicle for next weekend to pick up a ham radio that was at the electricians for a checkup, as well as time at the range to re-zero some rifles and start breaking one in. Will likely pick up more groceries like bulk rice that are best done with a vehicle.

Pulled out a bunch of amateur radio gear for my next radio project, namely grounding my station and then setting up an amplifier. Also have a backup battery and charging gear that I will have to check out with my electrician/landlord and will set it up soon assuming that the battery is still good.

I had a chat with a friend after Mass that will connect him to another business venture that some of my friends are working on. I also convinced him to prioritize a generator that he was considering for his farm and business.

Finished reading through Sam Culper's "SHTF Intelligence." Need to follow up with another friend who's read it to set up a meeting/teleconference with several friends to pull together a localized Area Study.

Between carrying on with the items above, work and a family matter I need to help out with, the next week will certainly be busy!