Tested in the Wilderness

Thanked 25,166 Times in 5,054 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 2

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajole View Post
Itís completely normal. They move stuff like that all the time.

Good news, if itís on a train, itís not going to come to your house.

When they start offloading them in places with no Armor or training base...then you can start worrying.
Thanks and I was almost certain of all of that. I won't worry even if they do unload them in every big city in the USA for my own remote reasons.

I would not say this is completely normal at this time. If the dates are correct which they might not be, but looks like this happened today and yesterday. Some other youtube vids have more with it happening a week or more ago.

I and one other who sent me these vids, thought bad timing with this pandemic getting more and more scary to many. Not to me but well the news etc.

And when I saw these videos taking place in California and Illinois then what better states to begin martial law?

And just posting to see the responses and IF this does turn into martial law well who knows, not like it should be a surprise even if no one ever sees the many tanks and other military equipment around more and more.

For myself I don't care about big cities, over populated, over controlled nanny states. I don't like to see anyone get hurt but it might happen no matter what anyone thinks or rationalizes.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mtnman Mike For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 05:13 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,724 Times in 3,488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgy54 View Post
Ok OK I am not getting my panties wadded up by posting this. I just happened to see it posted elsewhere and thought MAYBE there is something to it. I have no doubt that most GI's will be on our side, so I dont worry about them anyway, except the Air Force. Now they bother me some. I read a report some years ago where they polled the services about following orders, and 75-80% of AF guys said they would follow the order to put down any revolt. All others said they would not, by a wide margin.
So yall take this post with a grain of salt and believe what you will.
BTW, there are a bunch of nice toys on that train I would LOVE to play with.
Nothing to worry about. Routine movement via railhead is common. ( I am Army Infantrymen 24 years and still counting.)

If you look closely at those vics next time, you will notice unit " bumper " numbers that might be of interest. Some may even have division signs painted on them as well as stickers. ( That will tell you where they came from at least).

Note: If you seen them rollin thru Houston, then they are headed to or from Stuart or Benning to/ from NTC. most likely.

Fwiw. ........Being ordered to attack American citizens = an unlawful order in this here United States military....too include the AF.
If your an American citizen then ALL the American military branches are on your side.
Nothin to worry about.

11B
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fragout For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 06:29 AM
Deplorable On Steroids

Thanked 58,782 Times in 20,056 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Howdy MM. I've seen this sort of activity off and on for many years (decades). Earlier posters have pretty much explained it the way I would. Manufactures likely fulfilling new orders. With all the spending D.C. is allocating towards the military lately I'm certain that we're simply bolstering our weapon system with brand new goods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 06:36 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,748 Times in 5,331 Posts

I'm seeing nothing and hearing nothing of extraordinary security measures at least locally. I know the NG is out and about in NYC.

Even the 2 hospitals close to me, business as usual. I'm sure once inside they limit who goes to see who and I can see visiting hours being cut out. Almost all elective surgeries and procedures are being pushed out months.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 07:38 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 4,196 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnman Mike View Post

And when I saw these videos taking place in California and Illinois then what better states to begin martial law?
California is home to Ft. Irwin aka NTC National Training Center. They have year round war games and gunnery there. The place is massive. Right next to it is a large Marine rail center for shipping and receiving. A little farther to the southwest is Camp Pendleton which is the largest Marine base in America home to very much the same thing at Ft. Irwin. Another base close to those others is Twentynine Palms. Another very large desert training center. In Germany they used to do rail loading procedures all the time to maintain readiness during the height of the cold war. Loading and unloading of armor is a difficult task at best and is something that needs constant practice to maintain readiness. Armor gets turned into restoration facilities after so many years of use or significant damage. I saw no unit markings on any of those M1 Abrams which leads me to believe they were unassigned or being turned in. The tracked field howitzers did have unit markings but I couldn't make them out which would tell you a lot. If this was a large scale tank deployment it would be accompanied by passenger cars of the tank crews that would be able to move the tanks off the rail cars upon destination or a train delay. I think all of this is much to do about nothing. Should there be a US martial law deployment getting those tanks transported and in smaller company/platoon levels to be deployed into the towns and cities would be a feat not easily undertaken. On top of that you have the logistics and maintenance night mares. It's just not probable this is anything other than the ordinary military movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_I...raining_Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine...Camp_Pendleton

List of US Army Tank Battalions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...ed_States_Army

List of Marine Tank Battalions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ank_battalions
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 07:49 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 4,196 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckleberry View Post
.... Wildchicken.
Ah yes The Chicken!....
Old 03-26-2020, 08:51 AM
I give up

Thanked 21,024 Times in 5,390 Posts

Preparation for conflict with Eastasia, errrr, we have always been at war with Eastasia.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 09:31 AM
Tested in the Wilderness

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
Preparation for conflict with Eastasia, errrr, we have always been at war with Eastasia.
I probably should not have even posted this thread but I just don't care what people think of me anymore. I did post to get ideas and it is what I thought would be posted. Maybe all of the ideas that this is just a military exercise or such are 100% correct. Too much confusion with this c-virus and the hype of the media and the potential for controlling the whole world.

I mean when was the last time that so many states have Locked down, shut down etc. etc.?

And politicians also love to get more power as seen in this article. This is interesting and possibly sounds like a Totalitarian police state?? >

Illinois mayor signs executive order granting power to ban sale of guns and alcohol while addressing coronavirus Among the powers Feinen gained after signing the executive order was the power to ban the sale of guns, ammunition, alcohol, and gasoline.

Feinen could also cut off access to individuals' gas, water, or electricity. The city also has the ability to "take possession of private property" or order the temporary closing of all bars or liquor stores."

link to see the whole article > https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...5B-b1uE7ou2bcY

And I might as well post the following which is long and I don't think it is true but Maybe it is??

Interesting to see any comments about this >>>

CHINA PLAYED THE WORLD:

SCENE 1: The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

SCENE II. The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

SCENE III. The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV. The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

SCENE V. The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

SCENE VI: Checkmate!

amazing but true

I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
At first, they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks. Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.

And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies,
Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.
Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of the US treasury with 1.18 trillion holdings surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One prospective & Analogy...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are a staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from these 2 countries.
On the other hand, South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that the drastic initial measures they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above-mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon the American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as the USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyze the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately, President Trump was always telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those affected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus.... which means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask...Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the Chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.

Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China has other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be a slave to their master...CHINA.Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

���� -26%
���� -26%
���� -25%
���� -27%
���� -20%
���� -19%
���� -16%
���� -24%
���� -14%
���� -17%
���� -12%
���� - 17%

Now, look at this:

���� (China) + 0.3%

China, the creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself!

It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!

Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

Worth Introspecting ��

©Arsh Bond
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mtnman Mike For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 09:39 AM

I wish I was there, would love me some tanks and just take a trip back a couple decades. They are real headed for the reasons explained plus a major point is the bridge weight capacities.
Nothing to worry about units are always on the move for deployments or training. Enjoy the view
The Following User Says Thank You to DEFTanker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 09:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 17,133 Times in 6,547 Posts

when you spot chicom or Warsaw pact armor being moved in the wee small hours of the morning in the middle of nowhere then worry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swamppapa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:56 AM
Socially Distant

Thanked 13,085 Times in 2,330 Posts

Maybe the tanks are in Houston to protect the city from the inevitable flow of New Orleans refugees.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 12:13 PM
I give up

Thanked 21,024 Times in 5,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnman Mike View Post
I probably should not have even posted this thread but I just don't care what people think of me anymore.
My "flippant" comment had an intended underlying tone of seriousness to it. I thank you for posting in this thread.

Intelligent people "associate" various diverse and often unrelated things and come to new conclusions. There is no question of increased tension between the USA and the Far East. It's entirely possible that "chicom-19" was the first salvo in a new conflict.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

YouTube is good for music and learning languages or how to fix things. Everything else is varying levels of entertainment.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:32 PM
I love this Forum.

Thanked 13,553 Times in 3,852 Posts

`

So seeing how many people here, on YT & elsewhere get the vapors from seeing tracked vehicles moved by train, I'm assuming that means they'd rather see them rolling along the interstates, highways & city streets? Now besides how much longer that would take to get from say Ft. Benning to NTC, it would also mean a lot more expense in fuel, food & wear on the vehicles, not to mention what it would do to the roads. A 60+ ton tank rolling along the interstate won't destroy it, especially since in most places it's concrete. Now when you get dozens, even hundreds of tanks, APC's, recovery vehicles, etc. etc. driving along, doing pivot steer here & there and especially when they are all hitting surface streets or asphalt highways, they will start falling apart pretty damn fast. I promise you that those same people who are freaking out about seeing the tracks being transported by rail would freak out even MORE if they were rolling along on highways & streets, not to mention bitch the loudest about the state the roads were in & having to pay more taxes to keep them in driveable condition. I also bet those are the same people who bitch about pipelines being built, but then when a semi-trailer or train crashes dumping fuel everywhere, they demand a safer method of transport. Some people just feel the need to see a military takeover everywhere they look, other just need something to complain about.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:41 PM
Living Simple

Quote:
`

get the vapors
Now that's funny! You're the only other person I see use that term. I usually say "vapor lock", like when someone starts getting all spun up. I ask if they're going to have a vapor lock. I will be stealing how you used the term from now on, and adding it to my uses of the term vapor. Thanks, that made me laugh!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeekingTruth For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 01:59 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 38,903 Times in 9,045 Posts

The video apparently was from January. So it's probably just training assets. I'll ask a good friend who retired as a property book officer and he'll almost certainly know the protocol for moving this type of assets.

It's probably nothing as most here say. Probably just moving assets too or from a training event. I'm not sure if these types of assets routinely move in and out of overseas theater. We always did our RIP/TOA (relief in place / transfer of authority) and released the equipment to the incoming unit. A lot more efficient. So it's not likely assets coming from overseas or going overseas; but it's possible.

That leaves assets for training, moving here or there. That's possible and the most likely answer. Still... I'm not an expert on property books and it would seem a lot more efficient if NTC kept vehicles there rather than units moving vehicles back and forth constantly.

I counted 26 Abraham tanks (all woodland color), at $10 million each. $260,000,000 in assets on 12 train cars. Lost count of the Bradleys, maybe 50, most woodland color, at about $3 million each. $150,000,000 or so there. Plus a lot of support and patrol vehicles... That is a tremendous amount of assets to think units are routinely moving cross country for 2 weeks of training exercises.

It's not often one sees dozens of tanks and Bradleys. That's a pretty large armored unit, like a division's worth of vehicles. That's no small city National Guard level of assets. That's a major Army Division IMO. I've been around a bit, and that's something I'd take pause at seeing.

I remember shortly after 9/11/01 seeing movements like these from time to time at train tracks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2020, 01:33 AM
Tested in the Wilderness

Awards Showcase

Quote:
`

So seeing how many people here, on YT & elsewhere get the vapors from seeing tracked vehicles moved by train, I'm assuming that means they'd rather see them rolling along the interstates, highways & city streets? Now besides how much longer that would take to get from say Ft. Benning to NTC, it would also mean a lot more expense in fuel, food & wear on the vehicles, not to mention what it would do to the roads. A 60+ ton tank rolling along the interstate won't destroy it, especially since in most places it's concrete. Now when you get dozens, even hundreds of tanks, APC's, recovery vehicles, etc. etc. driving along, doing pivot steer here & there and especially when they are all hitting surface streets or asphalt highways, they will start falling apart pretty damn fast. I promise you that those same people who are freaking out about seeing the tracks being transported by rail would freak out even MORE if they were rolling along on highways & streets, not to mention bitch the loudest about the state the roads were in & having to pay more taxes to keep them in driveable condition. I also bet those are the same people who bitch about pipelines being built, but then when a semi-trailer or train crashes dumping fuel everywhere, they demand a safer method of transport. Some people just feel the need to see a military takeover everywhere they look, other just need something to complain about.
Hope you don't think that I am freaking out or whatever. I simply posted some of these youtube vids and asked for responses and have gotten plenty of adequate, even some good responses. I usually don't spend / waste time looking at youtube videos. I got these from a guy who likes to send me stuff and so I just posted this thread. Seems a bit more interesting than more threads and posts about toilet paper and such?

About a military takeover, martial law etc etc. well will see I guess in the coming weeks and months.

About tanks being used against American civilians it is not like it has never happened before? Near Waco, Texas Mount Carmel center ranch between February 28 and April 19, 1993

Old 03-27-2020, 07:21 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,442 Times in 450 Posts

Those tanks are to blow up the buildings filled with corpses for in place burial. Then the Major cities are abandoned as burial towns and the surviving population rebuilds in underground cities in the middle of the US.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:39 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 38,903 Times in 9,045 Posts

Talked to my PBO friend who would know more than me. He believes major training locations like NTC would have their own training vehicles that are there to be utilized so divisions, brigades, etc. would not need to bring in and return vehicles. That makes sense.

So, who knows... certainly interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post: