New Hampshire Could Become the next Constitutional Carry State - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indiana Constitutional Carry. Dragon Tamer Political News and Discussion 10 04-30-2015 02:40 PM
Kansas Senate Passes Constitutional Carry ? But it?s Not Law Yet AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 03-02-2015 12:30 PM
Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act Sal4liberty Political News and Discussion 22 02-14-2015 10:00 AM
outlaw constitutional carry ,HR368 is UBC in disguise* cokey Controversial News and Alternative Politics 12 02-11-2015 09:25 PM
New Hampshire Could Become the next Constitutional Carry State escape Political News and Discussion 5 02-04-2015 11:25 AM
Constitutional Carry Bill Introduced in Texas buckfynn Firearms General Discussion 46 11-19-2014 05:02 AM
Arkansas constitutional carry Bush-Hawk Firearms General Discussion 13 07-04-2013 08:36 PM
Constitutional Carry MrPunem Firearms General Discussion 15 04-25-2013 08:28 PM
Constitutional Carry Poll AK_guy Firearms General Discussion 8 08-31-2012 12:01 PM
Arizona Constitutional Carry bpeltzer Firearms General Discussion 6 07-10-2010 03:29 PM

Old 04-25-2016, 02:04 PM

Advertise Here

Scott Brown couldn't get elected because he wasn't New Hampshire. No other reason. We don't need so-called republicans from Massachusetts to come here and 'help' us. We have plenty of good Republicans here, thank you. Maybe if he had moved here, set up a real residency, gotten into local politics in his community of choice, grew into state-wide politics and showed what he was really going to do for us before trying to go to the federal government for us; maybe then we could trust him. But no, no national party hack is going to waltz in and tell all us yokels that he's what we need because he's so much better than all of us.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiberivs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,071 Times in 4,568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
Scott Brown couldn't get elected because he wasn't New Hampshire. No other reason. We don't need so-called republicans from Massachusetts to come here and 'help' us. We have plenty of good Republicans here, thank you. Maybe if he had moved here, set up a real residency, gotten into local politics in his community of choice, grew into state-wide politics and showed what he was really going to do for us before trying to go to the federal government for us; maybe then we could trust him. But no, no national party hack is going to waltz in and tell all us yokels that he's what we need because he's so much better than all of us.
I was only trying to make the point that if a RINO like Brown couldn't beat good old true blue Jeanne with name recognition and appealing maybe to some not so left leaning independents then you basically have no chance.
If you think the NH Republicans are any different than those of other states, the you're sadly mistaken.
They like all politicians in this country are part of the problem and not the solution.
See the current circus that is the Republican Party process now.
The Following User Says Thank You to 240Geezer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 06:21 PM
Errrrr

Thanked 14,246 Times in 3,924 Posts

Maybe a Virginian should run then!

I'll run (obviously not serious) and shake things up.

First thing, vehicle inspections gone!

Next I will sign constitutional carry into law as governor as soon as the bill gets to me.

Next we will build a wall. And it will be a Great Wall. Mass holes will be banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Jackson For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Survivor

Build a wall
Build a wall
Build a wall

Then click your heels together 3 times while saying "There's no place like home."
Old 04-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Errrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Geezer View Post
Build a wall
Build a wall
Build a wall

Then click your heels together 3 times while saying "There's no place like home."
Haha, you know what's funny...every redneck I've met so far I've gotten along smashingly with.

Why u hate rednecks and southern boys?

I just my truck legalized.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 09:58 PM
Survivor

Not hating just funnin son.

Hey, I'm a Mass transplant (25 years ago ) so I understand what it's like to be an outsider.

And by the way I lived in Virginia for a year back in the 80s and y'all's southern hospitality is highly overrated. So I embraced my inner Yankee and got the hell out of there.
But no hate just the way I see things.

By the way, how did you get legal?
Old 04-27-2016, 11:55 PM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Thanked 19,634 Times in 5,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson View Post
Haha, you know what's funny...every redneck I've met so far I've gotten along smashingly with.
My experience as well. NH rednecks have been welcoming up here even with a flatlander like myself.

Strangely I see have seen many local New Hampshirites flying the rebel flag, never thought I'd see that up so far north in the union.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to escape For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 12:55 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,406 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
My experience as well. NH rednecks have been welcoming up here even with a flatlander like myself.

Strangely I see have seen many local New Hampshirites flying the rebel flag, never thought I'd see that up so far north in the union.
Us NH natives can be a bit stand offish, which just means you buy the first round
The Following User Says Thank You to sojurn87 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Open carry is not prohibited in NH

Otherwise, you can pay for an non resident PRL license, $100 for 4 years (or think of it as $25 per year)

You'd probably make it back on all the sales taxes you'd save from paying by shopping across the river. Plus many NH FFLs are authorized to sell long-guns to Vermonters so you'd save on some sales tax there too.

https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/...ts/dssp260.pdf

I do love the cozy feeling every time I pass over the bridge into VT and know that I don't need a 'stinkin' permit.

I believe gun owners and pro-liberty types are going to work even harder to make this happen in the granite state this year. If the Mainers can make it happen so can New Hampshirites.
This is true, however when you get in a vehicle your open carry now becomes considered to be "concealed" and you are technically breaking a very stupid law. This is one of the reasons they are trying to get this bill passed, but Maggie will never sign it. Best we can hope for is she lets it sit on her desk the required number of days so it becomes law, but I'm not hopeful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NHliving For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Errrrr

Quote:
Not hating just funnin son.

Hey, I'm a Mass transplant (25 years ago ) so I understand what it's like to be an outsider.

And by the way I lived in Virginia for a year back in the 80s and y'all's southern hospitality is highly overrated. So I embraced my inner Yankee and got the hell out of there.
But no hate just the way I see things.

By the way, how did you get legal?
Southern hospitality is probably dead honestly....then again these days hospitality in general is dead.

I didn't...my plates showed up in the mail which I thought they would hold hostage until I was legal.

I still need them to send my drivers license but I figure a ticket is cheaper than actually making it legal. I also figure I don't drive like an idiot so I probably won't have a problem.

Quote:

That's hilarious. Today my brother was in my office and said my confederate flag on the wall and guns would freak people out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Survivor

Not the guns. Maybe the flag. But along with the Gadsden flag the "Confederate" flag gets a lot of air time these days. I feel that people who fly those colors wish to be perceived as rebels or badboys.
Up where you are it shouldn't be an issue. South of the Sununnuu Line which I believe runs thru Concord you might be looked at as bit odd.
Only because it's getting quite blue here.
Besides that the next CSA might include NH.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Errrrr

Quote:
Not the guns. Maybe the flag. But along with the Gadsden flag the "Confederate" flag gets a lot of air time these days. I feel that people who fly those colors wish to be perceived as rebels or badboys.
Up where you are it shouldn't be an issue. South of the Sununnuu Line which I believe runs thru Concord you might be looked at as bit odd.
Only because it's getting quite blue here.
Besides that the next CSA might include NH.
That is too funny, my Gadsden flag is handing right next to my Confederate flag (technically the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia), on the opposite wall is a US Flag and a Hillary for Prison flag.

Where I live is around a lake that rich hypocritical liberals from MA, NY and a few other leftist states have summer homes. Until I can get away from the leftists I figure I will just take their money and apply it towards guns and ammo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Quote:
That is too funny, my Gadsden flag is handing right next to my Confederate flag (technically the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia), on the opposite wall is a US Flag and a Hillary for Prison flag.
Didn't know that there was a Hillary for Prison flag available. Might have to get me one.

Quote:
Where I live is around a lake that rich hypocritical liberals from MA, NY and a few other leftist states have summer homes. Until I can get away from the leftists I figure I will just take their money and apply it towards guns and ammo.
I also live in a very wealthy liberal zone but to my knowledge I have not received side-eye from locals when open carrying a sidearm. Because of the many NYS plates I see around here I do open carry in my immediate area regularly.

Our one contiguous neighbor's place is a vacation home, they are from MA, they come up here to hunt and shoot. They certainly keep some tools up here that are not MA friendly.
The Following User Says Thank You to escape For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Back on topic, the 'constitutional carry bill' passed both house and senate, does anyone know if there is an veto-override majority?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...-a-second-time
Old 05-14-2016, 02:26 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,406 Posts

Quote:
Back on topic, the 'constitutional carry bill' passed both house and senate, does anyone know if there is an veto-override majority?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...-a-second-time
From what I've read, they voted along party lines, so that is a negative on the bill being veto proof
The Following User Says Thank You to sojurn87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Open carry is not prohibited in NH
I was wondering about this. Ive seen people open carry in NH.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hmaxims For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 04:25 PM

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...rol-activist-1
The Following User Says Thank You to recon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Sic semper tyrannis.

SB12 Constitutional Carry passed in the house yesterday. Bill is now on it's way to the desk of Republican governor Chris Sununu. Billionaire tyrant Bloomberg and his infinite resources cannot extinguish the fires of liberty.

The NH state House of Representatives voted 200-97.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Thumbs up

This is very good news!
https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017...-new-hampshire
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 12:00 PM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 13,170 Times in 5,757 Posts

Maine is farther away from MA than NH. which helps ME in pro gun law area. Boston has been slowly colonizing SNH for a long time. I fear pro gun laws will not be forthcoming down the road so get this through now if you can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roseman For This Useful Post: