The Beginning of a Cashless World and Forced Vaccinations - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 07-29-2020, 08:03 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 14,600 Times in 4,744 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Cashless how?

They probably used their EBT, debit or credit card, as so many of us do.
(I do not have an EBT card!)
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2020, 09:11 PM

I decided long ago no microchips and if i have to give up injections, no biggie. Virus vaccines are notoriously unreliable due to virus mutations, so I eschew them anyway. I know too many folks that have taken vacinnations to pneumonia, then died of it. Nope.
The Following User Says Thank You to kappydell For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemeyer007 View Post
My chip is in is the ammo, they are welcomed to it. I will not be getting into the boxcar.
That what the people at the top are counting on.

Think about it this way. If you were going to rapidly reduce a population, would you want to get rid of the obedient people who will take your vaccine.
Or, would you want to get rid of the skeptical, hypercritical and well-armed population who won't take it?

I'm not saying the vaccine will be safe, personally I'll wait a few months. However, fears that the vaccine will cause serious problems is only a threat if they start forcing people (door to door ) style, which won't happen in the US. Instead, they will simply ban you from accessing businesses and other market activities unless you have had the vaccine.

My guess is (presuming there is a genocidal conspiracy) the people who don't take the vaccine will be exposed to a more virulent strain and will die. This would serve two purposes. First, it will get rid of the conservatives in much larger proportional deaths than liberals. Secondly, anyone who took the vaccine and survived will be a "customer for life, too afraid to ask questions or ever doubt taking the vaccines in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justanotheraverage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 05:16 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappydell View Post
I decided long ago no microchips and if i have to give up injections, no biggie. Virus vaccines are notoriously unreliable due to virus mutations, so I eschew them anyway. I know too many folks that have taken vacinnations to pneumonia, then died of it. Nope.
That’s why I don’t carry the mark (chipped card).
Old 07-31-2020, 05:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,587 Posts

Quote:
Cashless how?
They didn’t pay with cash, but with cards. It’s been going on for decades now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fistfulladirt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:09 AM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,450 Times in 5,610 Posts

https://covipass.com/
https://www.mintpressnews.com/africa...system/269346/

See how it all is coming together
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:18 AM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,450 Times in 5,610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
This pure EVIL!

The implications are going to be staggering. Think China's social credit system for all.
Go check these 2 links I posted. Its worse that their system Brother. Its here.. No more folks saying "ITS COMING" or "GONNA BE BAD" Its here and its bad, nobody wants to admit it. This is why they are driving it down our throats 24/7
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:51 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 8,045 Times in 3,259 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotheraverage View Post
That what the people at the top are counting on.

Think about it this way. If you were going to rapidly reduce a population, would you want to get rid of the obedient people who will take your vaccine.
Or, would you want to get rid of the skeptical, hypercritical and well-armed population who won't take it?

I'm not saying the vaccine will be safe, personally I'll wait a few months. However, fears that the vaccine will cause serious problems is only a threat if they start forcing people (door to door ) style, which won't happen in the US. Instead, they will simply ban you from accessing businesses and other market activities unless you have had the vaccine.

My guess is (presuming there is a genocidal conspiracy) the people who don't take the vaccine will be exposed to a more virulent strain and will die. This would serve two purposes. First, it will get rid of the conservatives in much larger proportional deaths than liberals. Secondly, anyone who took the vaccine and survived will be a "customer for life, too afraid to ask questions or ever doubt taking the vaccines in the future.
They used to test vaccines for years, now they rush them from the lab to the population. It's why you see so many class action law suits on TV.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,104 Times in 6,122 Posts

Since the 1930s there has been a population control agenda, it is why Hitler got away with what he did for so long.
Long as it's not happening to you you don't care and that is how the world thinks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 02:42 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 25,077 Times in 8,889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
I knew what you were talking about. They just arent the same thing.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durden
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:05 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 39,520 Times in 9,555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
That’s not the “CASHLESS SOCIETY”.

The idea of a CASHLESS SOCIETY isn’t new.
In 1990, Byte Magazine ran a story on the “cashless society”.

The plan:

People will have only one card that will contain records of their entire life....drivers license, arrests, education, employment, taxes, medical financial, credit, birth, social security, etc, etc.

Instead of a paycheck, and employer would issue credits in the employee’s card. When a person goes to the grocery store, credits are deducted from the card. When a LEO issues a traffic ticket, it’s issued in the drivers card and the credits are instantly deducted to pay the fine.

What happens when you vote the “wrong way”, you try to buy groceries and you find that you no longer “electronically exist”?

The 1990 article concluded by stating that ALL U.S. Banks were on board and ready, except one holdout....Bank of America. B of A had more CC cards in circulation than all other banks combined and B ofA wasn’t willing to give up all that massive interest.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,197 Times in 8,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
This reminds me of the people who swore they would never drive a car that didn't take Ethyl because it was a commie conspiracy. Or never use a microwave or cell phone because "they" were listening AND giving you cancer at the same time. Even my own, grandfather who refused to live in a house with an indoor toilet, because that was "unsanitary". The world evolves, you can't stop it. You can adapt or go the way of the dinosaur.
We are months away from a vaccine by the way.

So that will be another crap show trying to get people to take it when we can't get people to even wear a mask.

Meh. Another hundred thousand dead isn't really a big deal I suppose.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:24 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,189 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote:
I knew what you were talking about. They just arent the same thing.
fist was trying to make a funny...bless his heart
The Following User Says Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:26 PM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 6,276 Times in 1,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
Not the “CASHLESS SOCIETY”.

The idea of a CASHLESS SOCIETY isn’t new.
In 1990, Byte Magazine ran a story on the “cashless society”.

The plan:

People will have only one card that will contain records of their entire life....drivers license, arrests, education, employment, taxes, medical financial, credit, birth, social security, etc, etc.

Instead of a paycheck, and employer would issue credits in the employee’s card. When a person goes to the grocery store, credits are deducted from the card. When a LEO issues a traffic ticket, it’s issued in the drivers card and the credits are instantly deducted to pay the fine.

What happens when you vote the wrong way, you try to buy groceries and you find the you no longer “electronically exist”?

The 1990 article concluded by stating that ALL U.S. Banks were on board and ready, except one holdout....Bank of America. B of A had more CC cards in circulation that all other banks combined and they weren’t willing to give up all that massive interest.
As much as many of the naysayers may try to scoff at what you wrote it's not far off. This is exactly the control hold that is slowly being brought in on all fronts pushing for control and a one world style government. We as a society really are being herded into the box cars.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:39 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 39,520 Times in 9,555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
As much as many of the naysayers may try to scoff at what you wrote it's not far off. This is exactly the control hold that is slowly being brought in on all fronts pushing for control and a one world style government. We as a society really are being herded into the box cars.
I’d like to nominate Bill Gates as the “Anti-Christ. Thanks to his contributions and computer advancements, eventually all of us will be issued our very own “666 Card”.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:45 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts

Cash won't be abolished... but I expect it to be out-competed into extinction. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 10 cash transactions in the last year. I will be very happy when I can stop schlepping around a wallet full of ID and credit cards and pay for everything with my thumbprint.

As for vaccines... I enjoy not having smallpox.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:03 PM
Its a Hoax Folks

Thanked 15,085 Times in 2,683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Cash won't be abolished... but I expect it to be out-competed into extinction. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 10 cash transactions in the last year. I will be very happy when I can stop schlepping around a wallet full of ID and credit cards and pay for everything with my thumbprint.

As for vaccines... I enjoy not having smallpox.
Pro Big Government people like you will go far in the new brave world... The trusting obedient debt slaves (meek) shall inherit the earth. Have fun.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:37 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurvivalOfTheFit View Post
Pro Big Government people like you will go far in the new brave world...
I am pro-technology. The evidence has shown that pro-technology people generally do "go far" compared to anti-technology people as technology advances.

Cashless payment systems are already here. People like them. They will increase in use, reach and popularity. There's not much you can do about that.

Folding money is a pain in the tuchus. (Literally, in my case. I have a little ortho issue that prevents my sitting with a wallet in my back pocket... but I digress.)

Cash had a good run and I doubt it will disappear completely... but folks are going to use it less and less in the future... happily.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:38 PM
reluctant sinner

Thanked 30,922 Times in 10,668 Posts

You think the gubernment actually plans that far ahead - then why is social security broke?

They made a "secret vaccine court" to protect the manufactures not to protect the victims. There is lot of extra stuff in the vaccines like preservatives so they can stockpile millions of doses and other weird stuff like monkey herpes. You want to take it, good for you - step right up and bend over.

If you don't have the mark of the beast at some point, then you can't buy or sell with those that do; that leaves trade with others that are also free of the mark.

Why does the gubernment collect Tax on Booze, Smokes, Twinkies? How long have there been a War on "Prosperity", Drugs, Crime, Abandoned/Abused kids, Illiteracy, Litter, Pollution.... Big Gubernment is the problem.

Trust me no one here is likely to be one of the 5,000,000 on the Georgia Guidestones , yes they actually lied an posted 500,000,000 just to make you think you got a better chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to charliemeyer007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,015 Times in 2,879 Posts

vaccines are what is going to save mankind. I don't think they should be given out to anyone who wants one. there should be requirements. the person should have a work and education history or come from a family with a work and education history. I would not give them to those with mental illness. And I would only give 4 per family. When I look at the rioters and who is rioting, we are not doing proper population control and it shows. Look at China and where they are looking for food, to feed their massive population. It is time to make choices, this lifeboat is about full