The Beginning of a Cashless World and Forced Vaccinations - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2020, 08:03 PM
Cabinet Maker's Avatar
Cabinet Maker Cabinet Maker is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,503
Thanks: 24,657
Thanked 14,600 Times in 4,744 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Cashless how?

They probably used their EBT, debit or credit card, as so many of us do.
(I do not have an EBT card!)
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2020, 09:11 PM
kappydell's Avatar
kappydell kappydell is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 220
Thanks: 0
Thanked 300 Times in 127 Posts
Default

I decided long ago no microchips and if i have to give up injections, no biggie. Virus vaccines are notoriously unreliable due to virus mutations, so I eschew them anyway. I know too many folks that have taken vacinnations to pneumonia, then died of it. Nope.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to kappydell For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:45 AM
Justanotheraverage Justanotheraverage is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 126
Thanks: 4
Thanked 148 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemeyer007 View Post
My chip is in is the ammo, they are welcomed to it. I will not be getting into the boxcar.
That what the people at the top are counting on.

Think about it this way. If you were going to rapidly reduce a population, would you want to get rid of the obedient people who will take your vaccine.
Or, would you want to get rid of the skeptical, hypercritical and well-armed population who won't take it?

I'm not saying the vaccine will be safe, personally I'll wait a few months. However, fears that the vaccine will cause serious problems is only a threat if they start forcing people (door to door ) style, which won't happen in the US. Instead, they will simply ban you from accessing businesses and other market activities unless you have had the vaccine.

My guess is (presuming there is a genocidal conspiracy) the people who don't take the vaccine will be exposed to a more virulent strain and will die. This would serve two purposes. First, it will get rid of the conservatives in much larger proportional deaths than liberals. Secondly, anyone who took the vaccine and survived will be a "customer for life, too afraid to ask questions or ever doubt taking the vaccines in the future.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justanotheraverage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 05:16 AM
fistfulladirt fistfulladirt is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,967
Thanks: 3,666
Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,587 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappydell View Post
I decided long ago no microchips and if i have to give up injections, no biggie. Virus vaccines are notoriously unreliable due to virus mutations, so I eschew them anyway. I know too many folks that have taken vacinnations to pneumonia, then died of it. Nope.
That’s why I don’t carry the mark (chipped card).
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2020, 05:18 AM
fistfulladirt fistfulladirt is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,967
Thanks: 3,666
Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,587 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Cashless how?
They didn’t pay with cash, but with cards. It’s been going on for decades now.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fistfulladirt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:09 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,965
Thanks: 10,194
Thanked 13,450 Times in 5,610 Posts
Default

https://covipass.com/
https://www.mintpressnews.com/africa...system/269346/

See how it all is coming together
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:18 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,965
Thanks: 10,194
Thanked 13,450 Times in 5,610 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
This pure EVIL!

The implications are going to be staggering. Think China's social credit system for all.
Go check these 2 links I posted. Its worse that their system Brother. Its here.. No more folks saying "ITS COMING" or "GONNA BE BAD" Its here and its bad, nobody wants to admit it. This is why they are driving it down our throats 24/7
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 11:51 AM
Observer Observer is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Latimer County (Red Oak) Southeastern Oklahoma
Posts: 6,705
Thanks: 18,368
Thanked 8,045 Times in 3,259 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotheraverage View Post
That what the people at the top are counting on.

Think about it this way. If you were going to rapidly reduce a population, would you want to get rid of the obedient people who will take your vaccine.
Or, would you want to get rid of the skeptical, hypercritical and well-armed population who won't take it?

I'm not saying the vaccine will be safe, personally I'll wait a few months. However, fears that the vaccine will cause serious problems is only a threat if they start forcing people (door to door ) style, which won't happen in the US. Instead, they will simply ban you from accessing businesses and other market activities unless you have had the vaccine.

My guess is (presuming there is a genocidal conspiracy) the people who don't take the vaccine will be exposed to a more virulent strain and will die. This would serve two purposes. First, it will get rid of the conservatives in much larger proportional deaths than liberals. Secondly, anyone who took the vaccine and survived will be a "customer for life, too afraid to ask questions or ever doubt taking the vaccines in the future.
They used to test vaccines for years, now they rush them from the lab to the population. It's why you see so many class action law suits on TV.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2020, 12:03 PM
arleigh arleigh is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern california
Posts: 12,385
Thanks: 7,200
Thanked 12,104 Times in 6,122 Posts
Default

Since the 1930s there has been a population control agenda, it is why Hitler got away with what he did for so long.
Long as it's not happening to you you don't care and that is how the world thinks.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 02:42 PM
hawk55732's Avatar
hawk55732 hawk55732 is offline
The Hawks Nest
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 14,063
Thanks: 13,635
Thanked 25,077 Times in 8,889 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
They didn’t pay with cash, but with cards. It’s been going on for decades now.
I knew what you were talking about. They just arent the same thing.
__________________
Father, husband, son, Marine.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durden
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:05 PM
PaulKersey's Avatar
PaulKersey PaulKersey is offline
Swift Justice = 2950fps
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Somewhere west of the equator.
Posts: 10,284
Thanks: 48,057
Thanked 39,520 Times in 9,555 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
They didn’t pay with cash, but with cards. It’s been going on for decades now.
That’s not the “CASHLESS SOCIETY”.

The idea of a CASHLESS SOCIETY isn’t new.
In 1990, Byte Magazine ran a story on the “cashless society”.

The plan:

People will have only one card that will contain records of their entire life....drivers license, arrests, education, employment, taxes, medical financial, credit, birth, social security, etc, etc.

Instead of a paycheck, and employer would issue credits in the employee’s card. When a person goes to the grocery store, credits are deducted from the card. When a LEO issues a traffic ticket, it’s issued in the drivers card and the credits are instantly deducted to pay the fine.

What happens when you vote the “wrong way”, you try to buy groceries and you find that you no longer “electronically exist”?

The 1990 article concluded by stating that ALL U.S. Banks were on board and ready, except one holdout....Bank of America. B of A had more CC cards in circulation than all other banks combined and B ofA wasn’t willing to give up all that massive interest.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:11 PM
dontbuypotteryfromme's Avatar
dontbuypotteryfromme dontbuypotteryfromme is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Far north queensland Australia
Posts: 20,985
Thanks: 4,428
Thanked 16,197 Times in 8,619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
This reminds me of the people who swore they would never drive a car that didn't take Ethyl because it was a commie conspiracy. Or never use a microwave or cell phone because "they" were listening AND giving you cancer at the same time. Even my own, grandfather who refused to live in a house with an indoor toilet, because that was "unsanitary". The world evolves, you can't stop it. You can adapt or go the way of the dinosaur.
We are months away from a vaccine by the way.

So that will be another crap show trying to get people to take it when we can't get people to even wear a mask.

Meh. Another hundred thousand dead isn't really a big deal I suppose.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2020, 03:24 PM
FalconsBravesHawks FalconsBravesHawks is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Age: 45
Posts: 4,486
Thanks: 16,115
Thanked 9,189 Times in 2,987 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
I knew what you were talking about. They just arent the same thing.
fist was trying to make a funny...bless his heart
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:26 PM
4X4's Avatar
4X4 4X4 is offline
Basket of deplorables
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 7,337
Thanked 6,276 Times in 1,645 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
Not the “CASHLESS SOCIETY”.

The idea of a CASHLESS SOCIETY isn’t new.
In 1990, Byte Magazine ran a story on the “cashless society”.

The plan:

People will have only one card that will contain records of their entire life....drivers license, arrests, education, employment, taxes, medical financial, credit, birth, social security, etc, etc.

Instead of a paycheck, and employer would issue credits in the employee’s card. When a person goes to the grocery store, credits are deducted from the card. When a LEO issues a traffic ticket, it’s issued in the drivers card and the credits are instantly deducted to pay the fine.

What happens when you vote the wrong way, you try to buy groceries and you find the you no longer “electronically exist”?

The 1990 article concluded by stating that ALL U.S. Banks were on board and ready, except one holdout....Bank of America. B of A had more CC cards in circulation that all other banks combined and they weren’t willing to give up all that massive interest.
As much as many of the naysayers may try to scoff at what you wrote it's not far off. This is exactly the control hold that is slowly being brought in on all fronts pushing for control and a one world style government. We as a society really are being herded into the box cars.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:39 PM
PaulKersey's Avatar
PaulKersey PaulKersey is offline
Swift Justice = 2950fps
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Somewhere west of the equator.
Posts: 10,284
Thanks: 48,057
Thanked 39,520 Times in 9,555 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
As much as many of the naysayers may try to scoff at what you wrote it's not far off. This is exactly the control hold that is slowly being brought in on all fronts pushing for control and a one world style government. We as a society really are being herded into the box cars.
I’d like to nominate Bill Gates as the “Anti-Christ. Thanks to his contributions and computer advancements, eventually all of us will be issued our very own “666 Card”.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 03:45 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is offline
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 17,922
Thanks: 6,706
Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts
Default

Cash won't be abolished... but I expect it to be out-competed into extinction. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 10 cash transactions in the last year. I will be very happy when I can stop schlepping around a wallet full of ID and credit cards and pay for everything with my thumbprint.

As for vaccines... I enjoy not having smallpox.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:03 PM
SurvivalOfTheFit's Avatar
SurvivalOfTheFit SurvivalOfTheFit is offline
Its a Hoax Folks
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Socially Distant
Posts: 2,940
Thanks: 9,310
Thanked 15,085 Times in 2,683 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Cash won't be abolished... but I expect it to be out-competed into extinction. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 10 cash transactions in the last year. I will be very happy when I can stop schlepping around a wallet full of ID and credit cards and pay for everything with my thumbprint.

As for vaccines... I enjoy not having smallpox.
Pro Big Government people like you will go far in the new brave world... The trusting obedient debt slaves (meek) shall inherit the earth. Have fun.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2020, 04:37 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is offline
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 17,922
Thanks: 6,706
Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurvivalOfTheFit View Post
Pro Big Government people like you will go far in the new brave world...
I am pro-technology. The evidence has shown that pro-technology people generally do "go far" compared to anti-technology people as technology advances.

Cashless payment systems are already here. People like them. They will increase in use, reach and popularity. There's not much you can do about that.

Folding money is a pain in the tuchus. (Literally, in my case. I have a little ortho issue that prevents my sitting with a wallet in my back pocket... but I digress.)

Cash had a good run and I doubt it will disappear completely... but folks are going to use it less and less in the future... happily.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2020, 04:38 PM
charliemeyer007's Avatar
charliemeyer007 charliemeyer007 is online now
reluctant sinner
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rent Free in your head
Posts: 16,309
Thanks: 34
Thanked 30,922 Times in 10,668 Posts
Default

You think the gubernment actually plans that far ahead - then why is social security broke?

They made a "secret vaccine court" to protect the manufactures not to protect the victims. There is lot of extra stuff in the vaccines like preservatives so they can stockpile millions of doses and other weird stuff like monkey herpes. You want to take it, good for you - step right up and bend over.

If you don't have the mark of the beast at some point, then you can't buy or sell with those that do; that leaves trade with others that are also free of the mark.

Why does the gubernment collect Tax on Booze, Smokes, Twinkies? How long have there been a War on "Prosperity", Drugs, Crime, Abandoned/Abused kids, Illiteracy, Litter, Pollution.... Big Gubernment is the problem.

Trust me no one here is likely to be one of the 5,000,000 on the Georgia Guidestones , yes they actually lied an posted 500,000,000 just to make you think you got a better chance.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to charliemeyer007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 11:04 AM
goat daddy goat daddy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,456
Thanks: 4,710
Thanked 7,015 Times in 2,879 Posts
Default

vaccines are what is going to save mankind. I don't think they should be given out to anyone who wants one. there should be requirements. the person should have a work and education history or come from a family with a work and education history. I would not give them to those with mental illness. And I would only give 4 per family. When I look at the rioters and who is rioting, we are not doing proper population control and it shows. Look at China and where they are looking for food, to feed their massive population. It is time to make choices, this lifeboat is about full
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net