The Beginning of a Cashless World and Forced Vaccinations - Page 4 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 08-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Suffering Your Stupidity

Thanked 44,674 Times in 6,820 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
There’s no evidence anything like this is on the horizon.

You've got to be ****ting me!?!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 05:53 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 39,520 Times in 9,555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
There’s no evidence anything like this is on the horizon. In apps like Venmo, Square and ApplePay nobody is in a position to approve or control your purchase. Most often, the third party never knows why you’re transferring funds.
“CASHLESS SOCIETY” has NOTHING to do with Venmo, Square and ApplePay or ANY app!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Another Brick in the Wall

Thanked 2,103 Times in 472 Posts

Regarding forced vacs..Here's what I don't get... If you want the vaccine because you think it will protect you from C19, then fine, take it. If I say no thanks, I'm against vacs for reasons A, B, C etc, and I'll take my chances without it...who am I potentially harming other than myself?

If I get the virus, I can only pass it on to someone else who refused the vaccine, right? So why force it on everyone? Of those of us who refuse it, a percentage of us would get it, then become immune, and it would eventually be gone.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I see no need to ever make it mandatory....unless there is something more to it, or more in it, and they need everyone to get it into their bodies....for some reason..

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 10:44 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 25,077 Times in 8,889 Posts

***MOD NOTE***

This is NOT a pro vaccine anti vaccine thread. We already have 2 threads for that. If you wish to discuss it go to those threads.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durden
Old 08-05-2020, 07:14 AM
Another Brick in the Wall

Thanked 2,103 Times in 472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
***MOD NOTE***

This is NOT a pro vaccine anti vaccine thread. We already have 2 threads for that. If you wish to discuss it go to those threads.
My question was not about pro or anti vac, but about whether or not a forced vac is necessary. Forced vaccinations is part of this thread title which is why my search brought me here.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to G54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 01:50 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
“CASHLESS SOCIETY” has NOTHING to do with Venmo, Square and ApplePay or ANY app!
The only kind of “cashlessness” coming to this society will be the Venmo, ApplePay, credit card kind.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 02:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,197 Times in 8,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
vaccines are what is going to save mankind. I don't think they should be given out to anyone who wants one. there should be requirements. the person should have a work and education history or come from a family with a work and education history. I would not give them to those with mental illness. And I would only give 4 per family. When I look at the rioters and who is rioting, we are not doing proper population control and it shows. Look at China and where they are looking for food, to feed their massive population. It is time to make choices, this lifeboat is about full
The more people who are vaccinated the safer everyone is.

And the purge is satire not good political policy.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,197 Times in 8,619 Posts

Cashless will be cheaper and easier for most large private companies.

Less staff, less loss, less theft. And you don't have to pay people for cash transport.

It will be awkward probably for smaller buisness. But they don't really have a say in the matter.

So free market will most likely push forwards cashless. And you will either like it or lump it.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:56 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,589 Times in 10,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
It will be awkward probably for smaller buisness. But they don't really have a say in the matter.
My sister and her husband run a small business. It has two employees and employs the occasional part timer or contractor. About 99% of their transactions are done by Square, including paying workers. (They have one guy who REALLY wants cash. He gets paid a week or two later than everyone else. Sis says he took his twenty dollar bills directly to the strip club, back when they were open. (I guess tipping strippers will be awkward with Venmo.)
Old 08-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 34,529 Times in 8,387 Posts

No, I won't take it. Probably never.

1. I was forced (in the military) to take a flu shot for swine flu. I got the flu as did thousands of other Marines on my base.

2. I took the flu shot once when I was a cop and, yep, you guessed it. Got the flu.

3. Both of those times are interesting since those were the two times I got the flu. Never really had it before or after those. I may have gotten an extremely mild case of it but never suffered like I did. I blame the shots.

4. Now I'm not anti-vaccine. I had all of the ones we got as children back in the 50s. Also numerous ones for many diseases that I got in the military, not that I had a choice. I have have more tetanus shots over the years than I can count. Also got one for the Hep strain (forget which one) along with the follow-up shot needed.

I agree with what others have posted. If the vaccine protects you and someone else doesn't take it why would you be concerned? I'm not worried about tracking either. I won't be able to get a job? I'm retired and don't work. I couldn't fly? I don't fly now and haven't for over two decades.

I'll get a certificate if it becomes necessary. Doesn't mean it'll be a true one though. I have already heard about fake ones for mask deferrals. Does anyone think the government can track everyone? I think they have failed every time they ever try a massive plan. Last poll, although I don't really believe poll result, showed more than 70% or respondents said no to the possible shot.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,191 Times in 7,483 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
That depends on whether or not we fight back. I'm not at all convinced this is the "mark of the beast" or some other such thing....

There are a whole bunch of American's who won't tolerate this.
yeah

but right now they are wearing masks so we shall see