Survivalist Forum banner

In Deep East Texas looking to start a MAG group

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  alwaysprepping27 
#1 ·
Well as the title says I am in the Deep East Texas area and looking for like minded folks to start a MAG group or just chat with like minded people to get new fresh ideas for surviving in our area.

#3 ·
Hey,
I'm in the Hill Country, but thought I'd shout out to a fellow Texan.

So, your kinda near Corpus?
Have you had any PM's on the topic?

I'd like to join a group out here in the Hill Country or talk with like minded folks out here but I don't see one on here?

Maybe like you're doing, I should start one? :)

#15 ·
Thank you to everyone that made it to the meeting. We are growing!
The next meeting will be June 3, 2023, at 1100am at the same location for those who were there. For the folks who didn’t make it and who would like to attend the next meeting, please email me at alwaysprepping@proton.me
The June 3d meeting will be how to program your Baofeng radio. You will need to bring your computer, programming cable, Baofeng radio and extra batteries.
Please remember to RSVP and bring a chair. There will be water and soft drinks available.

#17 ·
Hello,
September Class:

September 23, 2023, 11:00, CPR, location is:

Alief Community Center

11903 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77072.

This will not be a class to be certified; there will be videos and practice dummies to practice the procedure on.

Upcoming Classes:

October 28, 2023, 11:00, Round table discussion, why we prep, decision-making process on either bug in or bug out, current situation locally and nationally, and any other subjects that want to be discussed. The location will be the same as the August 19th class.

November 18, 2023, 11:00. The class will be on hand loading. The location will be the same as the August 19th class.

Please remember to RSVP at alwaysprepping@pm.me or text 832-326-3644.
See you there!

Thanks,
Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.