Survivalist Forum banner

Creepy stories from the indoors

427K views 698 replies 189 participants last post by  Bob3rd 
#1 ·
OK, time somebody started a creepy indoor story thread. I'll start.

Several years back, our bathroom was in the back of the house and you had to walk by the dryer to get there. There was always a light on in the bathroom. I was headed that way about 3am and just as I got to the dryer, a very solid shadow passed in front of me from the right to the left. It was solid enough that I took a step back so quickly that I had to steady myself on the dryer. Looked to the left and jackets hanging on the coat rack were moving. There was a door in that direction that use to be a door to the outside and it gave out a creak.

A couple months later, a friend I've known since childhood mentioned that his grandmother had died in the house about 20 years before.

#36 ·
First wife an me lived in a apt an she would wake me at 3 am sometimes telling me some one was trying to get in she said some one was turning the door knob . Well I would get up an check nothing there ??? well one day she laid down to nap an I sat in the living room I heard the door knob turn I turn an saw it turning I am like 5 feet from it .I grab the knob an throw the door open nothing there screen door still shut no way any one was there .An when I say I saw it turn it was turning back an forward all the way:eek:

#38 ·
This afternoon, I was visiting some acquaintances that own a local business and we got to talking. They had just caught a mouse in a trap so we were talking about pests getting in the house. This fall, they had two copperheads come into their house. They didn't know it until they found snake skin sheds on the top of their curtains. The snakes apparently came in through a gap around the window air conditioner, which is right by the wife's side of the bed. A few nights before finding the sheds, she had heard rustling type noises and her husband said it was probably just some bugs. She felt something brush her hand that night and shook it off. Their little dog was acting weird and wouldn't go in the bedroom. They found the first snake as the wife went into the bathroom and she wound up standing on the toilet and yelling for the husband. The second snake was coiled up in one of her shoes.

#40 ·
Back in late August of 2008, I was on the computer around 1 in the morning when my then 3-year old son came into the room and told me that there was something in his room. He had never done this before nor since. I walked him back to bed and stayed with him a few minutes until he went back to sleep. Around 7:30 that morning, my mother called to tell me that my grandmother had passed away around 1 in the morning. I don't know if she visited any of her other great grandkids, grandkids, or kids that night, but I really believe that she checked on at least one before she left here.

#47 ·
Lived in base housing during my time in Guam. Wife was into cats and we had gotten two from the animal shelter. About a week later the wife called me while in was at work and she was freaking out. I couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me so I asked the boss if I could go check on her.

I get to the house and she is sitting outside, crying. After calming her down I finally get the story. She put these cats in the spare bedroom so she could mop the floors. Trouble was every time she turned around, both cats would be sitting behind here staring at her. Ok, maybe didn't latch the door I'm thinking. No, she tried three times, the last time nit just making sure the door was latched, but using a chair under the knob to mAke sure.

Enter the dutiful husband: I went in the house and checked the spare room. No other way out but the door. Ok. I check the door. Yep it closes securely.

I put the cats in that room and closed the door. Walked down the hall into the living room. Turned around. Cats were in the hallway staring at me. I checked the door and its still shut.

So, I'm now freaked out and wife won't even come in the house. I put them in our bedroom and that was fine. I tried one more time in that spare room. I walked backwards down the hall keeping my eye on the door. I get to the living room and those cats were in the middle of the floor. Staring at me.

I took those damn cats back to the animal shelter and we moved off base.

#48 ·
You guys with the cloaked figure in hospitals stories.... my grandmother, my last surviving grandparent, is in a nursing home. She has advanced Parkinson's and intermittent dementia as well as numerous chronic health issues. Most of the time she's lucid, but sometimes she has said some really weird stuff and we know she's hallucinating. Stuff like how someone in the room next to hers died and the firetrucks came and parked outside the building and shot fire balls through the window to "burn out" the room so a new patient could be given the room. Stuff like that.

In this nursing home, it's not at all uncommon for someone to pass away. We've been visiting a few times and when the nurse goes down the hallway closing all the doors and saying 'we need to close the door for a few minutes' with no other explanation, we know they are moving a recently deceased patient. Few minutes later she comes and opens the doors again.

My grandmother knows what's going on, and a couple times she says she saw a tall man in a cloak and 'slouch hat' as she calls it, go past the room and down the hall. She says when she has seen him, someone dies right away. We just chalk it up to hallucination or something rational she actually saw--like maybe a family member wearing a long dark coat who is visiting a relative--and her mind turned it into something else.

One time when we were visting her and the nurse closed the door, my grandmother said that the man in the dark coat or cloak, can't remember which she said now, but that she had seen him pass by earlier in the day and she knew someone was going to die.

I wonder if this is a wide spread thing with people of a certain age?

#49 ·
Don't discount the stories I know of a nurse that sees them in a nursing home have a friend that saw the robed figure after his neighor passed thing is him an his sister saw it at the same time said it came down the drive way an vanished in the middle of the road.He won't say much about it gives him chills still today. Hanna maybe some see what others can't

#55 ·
Funny that if you look around a lot of people have things happen yet will brush it off as the wind etc .Have a friend that had a stove that the clock would go off ever morning at 6 so he unplunged it sat it on the front porch it still went off at 6 .In other words no power to clock. But he said he don't know why it still worked but to him it couldn't be a ghost.:upsidedown:

#53 ·
From my experience with kids and oldsters they see things that are thee but as " "responsible adults" we've been conditioned to ignore them. The people that see them and mention it get blown off' called crazy.
When I worked early morning labs in a hospital I would see things the doors to ICU would open, by themselves, there were a couple of times I would walk in and ignore " the guy I. The corner" I would go to the nurses station to do paperwork and if the nurse or monitor tech "who's that?" It got to the point they'ld ask "do you see him/it?" I started prioritizing my draws according to who had a "visitor" on a closed unit at 4 in the morning.
I figure I was more open to it because I don't do late nights well.

I've had lil ole ladies introduce me to their relatives in rooms that only had them and myself.

#54 ·
after my dad died i inherited a cabin he owned at a small lake that turned out to be a shack that was one room with a huge fireplace, the first night i spent there it started raining and didnt let up for several days the road was washed out and my car was sunk into the mud. i ended up spending a little over a month their by myself, i started to develop cabin fever and had incredibly vivid lucid dreams where i actually knew i was dreaming while i was in the dream. the whole time i spent their consisted of me eating out of the well stocked pantry, walking around alone in the woods and sleeping as much as possible having these very bizarre lucid dreams.

not so much a scary story, but it was a very odd experience :)

#56 ·
I used to take care of my physically handicapped gma out in Iowa on our farm. I remember while I was out there, my gma had me going to church and I got baptized in July 2011. Well starting February 2012 I started feeling/seeing things. Our farmhouse sits on the middle of a 500 acre farm and our driveway is 1000 feet or so from the road. I slept in the basement. One time I was sleeping and I felt a presence sit down on the side of the bed and I could feel the bed dip. I immediately screamed "in The name of Jesus I command you to leave!". It left. My bed in the basement was perpendicular to the staircase to the basement. One time I heard very loud thuds like a 300 pound man was walking down the stairs fast. I left my bedroom to investigate and there was nothing. One time when I was working out at the local gym in town that was open 24/7. I looked in the mirror and saw a tall dark horned creature walk towards me. It spooked me out pretty bad and then a couple minutes later I saw an old man walking and I turned around no one was there. The gym had a padlock and I entered the code so I had access to the gym 24/7. No one was there.

I remember On may 7th 2012 the Avengers just came out and it was a Monday, and the movie came out the Friday before and I went to go see it. I saw twice in a row and I came back pretty late. I was lying in my bed and I felt an evil presence hovering above me. At the time I started to sleep upstairs in the guest bedroom because I got to freaked out sleeping in the basement. I got up to use the restroom. It was about one in the morning. I left the door to the bathroom open about an inch. As I was washing my hands I was looking in the mirror and staring at the door that was ajar by about an a inch or two. The light was on in the bathroom and I could kindof see down the dark hallway through the bathroom door that was ajar.

As I was staring at the crack looking down the hallway (through the mirror) I swear I saw a very dark alien eye (like a gray alien) staring at me. I could see one of its eyes like it was a peeping tom staring at me through the crack in the door. I could also see its tiny little mouth. When it noticed I was looking at it pulled away from the ajar door. Needless to say I was pretty alarmed. Anyway I walked back to my room down the hallway and about ten feet in front of me I saw a hovering dark black mass that darted back into my room like it was waiting for me. I screamed "In the name of Jesus I command you to leave!" It left.

I could feel the presence of The Almighty's angels. A lot of time I could locate evil presences in the house and where they were located. I could also feel the angels come through.

Then on April 8th 2012 it all stopped. April 8th 2012 was Easter.

#57 ·
Demonic beings are in the world. They may appear as frightening creatures or they may look like an average person. People poo poo the idea of demonic beings but will also say they think ghosts exist. But for some reason they refuse to believe ghosts can be demonic creatures, or that demonic creatures can inhabit people's bodies.

#64 ·
A few years ago, weird things started happening in our new home around the beginning of March.

We'd wake up some mornings to find a single item placed in the middle of the kitchen floor. It might be a coffee cup, a salt shaker, a candle... never the same object on the floor twice.

A few times, one of the kitchen table chairs would be propped up against the door knob of the back door. This one really freaked me out.

I woke up one night startled in the wee hours ... just wide awake. Wasn't quite sure what woke me up so figured I'd check it out.

I keep a rechargeable flashlight on the side of the fridge. It's one of those that has 3 stages. One push for side light, two for end light, three for both lights and four to turn back off. It's not exactly an easy button to push and won't come on if you just bump into it. It was on the second stage, end light on, facing the ceiling so it created a weird glow in the room. Talked to my son the next day and he hadn't touched it.

Sometimes it would be be 3 or 4 days with nothing, then sometimes a couple days in a row. Finding the moved object (or whatever) was never really something that scared you... just an odd sort of WTH? feeling.

At least until one single night.

My kitchen is pitch black in the middle of the night. I get up and going at 5:30am, so it's still dark in there. When you walk into my kitchen, the light switch is just to the left. Next to that, the fridge and next to that is a wooden bookshelf about shoulder high that I've re-purposed as a pantry... not enough cabinets. You can't see what's on the shelves until you've walked into the center of the kitchen.

I turned on the light and the first thing I notice as that a bottle of syrup has fallen off the top shelf and leaked out in a gloopy mess all over the floor. Dammit. Head to the sink to grab cleaning stuff and only made it a few feet when I see something that makes me stop in my tracks with the hair on the back of my neck standing straight up.

EVERY single can and bottle on the shelves was upside down. Every single one. We're talking 5 shelves full. Even 2 squeeze mustard bottles are perfectly balanced upside down.

Complete and absolute fear. Period. I was afraid to turn around, so I backed out slowly all the way to my son's room and banged on his door. At this point, I'm fully prepared to tell him we need to move.

He made it all the way to the kitchen, turned around and said "April Fool's Day" and busted out laughing.

The turd had spent almost an entire month setting me up.

Half of me wanted to strangle him, the other half pretty damn impressed with the dedication and follow-through. Almost as impressive as the dozen or so cherry bombs in the pumpkin that left pumpkin guts for a 25 foot radius and had the neighbors calling the cops.

This is why some animals eat their young.

#66 ·
About 20 years ago i was living in CT with my ex-husband. He fell asleep on the couch one night and gave bursting into our bedroom about 5:00 AM. He was visibly shaken and said his father was here. I was trying to understand him and figure out how that was possible since his father was in a nursing home in another state? That was when I noticed our German Shepherd mix was acting strangely, and her hackles were raised. My ex stated his father was "on the ceiling above the front door." Uh huh, I figured he had some sort of a nightmare and was trying to calm him down. He was visibly shaking for a couple of minutes.

About 5:15 AM the nursing home called and told us his father had just passed away. My ex was a very practical person who had never shown any interest in anything spiritual, so I absolutely believed he saw what he said he did. I have never forgotten his fright.

#67 ·
Have a friend that me an him were going out of town to a car show .So I stop by to see what time we were leaving the next day .Well I am sitting there talking to him an his girl friend when I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up like times 10, I turned there was a man staring at me from 2 feet away .I hollered at my friend that some one was in the house well after searching the house [no one there] the guys face was blue an his eyes were bluged out that I saw. come to find out that a man had chocked to death in the house .He had a lot of things happen in the house lights on \an off stove turning on etc.Thing is I felt it being there before I saw it .

#68 ·
I'm not sure THIS belongs in this thread, as it deals with aliens instead of ghosts, but it is "creepy" and has completely changed my life for the worse. I once posted this experience on a UFO site, but never before or since, because it bothers me to just mention it now.

Date and Time: 1989 – 1997
Many things occurred over a period of at least eight years. (Other things have happened before this.)

Description of Experience: It's a long story..... Forgive me for taking up so much space here, but I feel it necessary to explain the entire sequence of events. If it's too long to read, I certainly understand and don't blame you for going on to the next story in this thread.

The time surrounding this particular series of events began around July 1989. This is not to say that July 1989 was the first time I had paranormal activities in my life, but the things that I'm going to convey to you now, began around that time... And although the things that I'm posting happened over a long period of time, I feel they are related, or I would not have placed them here.

It began with an evening out at an American Legion post, in Guntersville, Alabama. I had went with my brother and his 12 year old son to the local American Legion post, where they were holding dart throwing contests. Not actual tournaments, but just open games where anyone could enter the competition. After an evening of mediocre games at best, we felt it was time to get back to his house, so that his son could get ready for school the next day. Also, the American Legion closed at 10:00 pm, so there was actually no other choice. We left the American Legion at around 10:05 pm and made a quick stop at a convenience store. After that, we drove to his house, which was approximately 8 miles away. He lived in a rural area that is very sparsely populated and the road to his house had no houses for miles. About half way there, we stopped to use the bathroom, which is something most country boys in Alabama do without even thinking twice. The “bathroom” consisted of a patch of weeds on the side of the road with no traffic. I'm sure there are many out there that understand exactly what I'm saying. Anyway, I add this bit of information only to establish a relative time frame for the trip from the Legion to his house. The trip, including the stops at the convenience store and the weeds, should have taken no longer than a half hour, at most. (I went back over the route the next day and it took less than 25 minutes.)
When we arrived at his house, his wife came out and asked why we were so late... We didn't understand what she meant, until she said it was after 12:30 in the morning! (12:35 to be exact) -We both said that was impossible, until we checked with out watches... She was right! Not really understanding any of this, I departed and went home.
The next morning, as I was putting my socks on, I noticed a pink “scar” on the inside of my ankle, about the size of a small pencil eraser. I looked at the other ankle and there was another one, identical to the first in shape, size and location (except on the opposite foot). The marks looked like “scars”, but I had never seen them before. They appeared like two small “gouges” of skin had been “scooped” out and had now healed. (although they were NOT there before!) The marks were approximately 6 mm in diameter and 2 mm deep- 'cup' shaped. This, along with the time missing the night before really had me wondering what the heck was going on... I immediately got in my car and re-traced our trip from the night before, stopping at both the store and the side of the road, re-enacting everything we had done the night before. There is no way the trip could have taken over 25 minutes. But it was evident that over 90 minutes were MISSING! (Not including the stops and actual driving time.) I went over all the details with my brother, his wife and his son... there was no deviation in accounts of the trip and times of events.
This was perplexing, but there was nothing we could do about it. At the time, there was no reason to do anything; but few nights later, I had a very vivid dream of three tall “beings” (doctors) standing over me, examining me and several smaller “things” watching. I was on a metal table with platforms so my arms to be outstretched at 90 degrees. (like a flat, metal cross.) There was a table of sorts, to the right of my head. I was lying on my back and the three tall “doctors” were to my right, while there were several shorter, darker beings seated behind a small two feet high wall to my left. There was a strong light above me, but I couldn't actually see a “light”. One of the tall ones (to my right) said, as if instruction to the smaller ones, “This would normally be terminal”. -- That's about all I can remember of that now.

Fast forward a couple of months...

I found a beautiful house for rent on a bluff, overlooking several miles of the Tennessee River, north of Guntersville, Alabama. The house was beautiful, but very isolated. There were only a few (3) houses within a quarter of a mile. It was about an eighth of a mile down a little gravel drive that dead-ended at the house. There was nothing around the house but woods and a cliff, overlooking the river. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=34.516702,-86.195248&spn=0.000611,0.001313&t=h&z=20
It's the house lowest in this Google Maps image, with the large elevated deck. - The houses that are beside and behind it now were not there then. I give this link so that the sense of isolation can be appreciated. If you zoom out, you can see the Tennessee river at the bottom of the mountain.
The house had not been occupied for a long time (which I found strange, because of its beauty and location) and a little work was required. The view of the Tennessee River (1600 feet below), was blocked by several small to medium trees that had grown up between the back yard and the bluffs (cliff). One of the first things I did was to start clearing those trees, so we could see the river from the 2nd floor deck. As I cut one of the wild cherry trees, it was evidently in a bind and I didn't realize it. When I made the first cut after it fell to the ground, the trunk sprang back and struck me in the chest. I was knocked to the ground and almost unconscious. Immediately upon getting back up, I realized that the impact with the tree trunk had broken some ribs on my left side.
I went to my doctor, who confirmed that I had broken two ribs, over my heart, about an inch to the right of my left nipple. He also said that because of this, I would inevitably get pneumonia... When I asked “why”..., he said that because I was a smoker (then), I would favor those ribs and not cough, causing a buildup of phlegm in my lungs, causing pneumonia. I then saw that he was right, because I hadn't coughed much since the accident. { I know this is dragging on, but I promise, there is a purpose to all this. ;-) } Because of what the doctor said, I 'forced' myself cough after that.

The night after the doctor visit, I was asleep in the recliner in the living room (I couldn't bare the pain to lay flat in a bed), when I awoke during the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. On the way to the bathroom, a 'LOUD' sound scared me so bad, I jumped at least four feet. The sound was like in the movies, when a spaceship takes off! It “whirred” a few seconds, then faded off, straight up! (It was pleasant outside, so the windows were open.) I first wondered if I had been dreaming, but the dogs barking outside told me that if it 'was' a dream, the dogs had the same one. After slightly composing myself, I finally got to the bathroom to complete the mission that woke me up to begin with. Standing there, I knew I had to cough, so I prepared myself in the now familiar fashion of folding my arms around my chest and braced for the excruciating pain- I coughed and- ...NO PAIN! I coughed again and... NO PAIN! This was wonderful! I must have coughed twenty times!
As soon as the elation died down, I began to wonder “why” was there no pain. I looked down and saw a small hole, “burned” into my shirt, directly over where the broken ribs 'had' been! I always carried a pen in that pocket and upon further inspection, I found that the burn had gone through my shirt pocket and into the “Pilot V” pen. Not all the way through the pen, but deep enough that I wondered why it wasn't leaking. (I still have the pen (Pilot V) with the melted spot in it.)
I don't know what healed me, but it did! It burned a hole through my shirt and into the pen in my pocket... and mended my ribs! I still had the calcification lumps caused by the breaks in the ribs, but they were now healed!

After that “healing” encounter, strange things began happening on a regular basis. My wife and children witnessed many events that, had I not been there, I would have a hard time believing it. Once, my daughter said there were “men” outside her window (which was on the ground floor) with “flashlights” that shown through the curtains and into the room. (This room over-looked the bluffs.) There were never any 'people' around that house!
My 8 year old son said that “little men” led him out during the night and showed him their spaceship. He drew the “ship” that he said was in the front yard. He said that as they were leading him out, I was sitting up in my chair as if in a trance... my eyes were open, but didn't react to him and “help” him, as the beings lead him outside. I found him asleep on the floor by an open door (downstairs) the next morning. My wife “dreamed” that beings (other than human) transported her to another “place”. I would regularly “dream” of interaction with aliens.

I set up a mini tape recorder that used the small cassette tapes (before the time of solid state memory) and set it on “Voice Actuated” record, so that it would automatically record when a sound activated it. The next morning, there was a strange noise at the beginning (like dishes breaking), then 60 minutes of white noise. I tested it over and over and it always turned on when there was no sound.

We began seeing lights outside at night. The lights would travel at very slow speeds to very fast speeds with no sound. These lights were within a 3 to 5 mile radius over (and INSIDE) the Tennessee River below. Approximately 5 miles across the river below us, was another mountain, the same height as the one we lived on. It was on these mountains and their slopes, where the 'lights' occurred.
On the mountain directly across the river, was a small town and community called “Fyffe”. That is in a different county (DeKalb County) from the one we lived in (Marshall County), but we could see the activity from our mountain side.
There are documented events in Fyffe, where even the sheriff of that county saw a UFO. (Google “ Fyffe Alabama”) Anyway, that is about 5 to 7 miles from the house we were in (as the crow or UFO flies), so we could see some activity that even they couldn't, because it was on the slopes or on and 'IN' the river. I watched some of those lights go down to the river, then go beneath the water. You could see a dim light when they went under, but sometimes they would come out and sometimes the light would disappear.

One morning, after a real busy night of light activity, there was an army helicopter that came up the bluffs, as if searching for something, and when it got within a hundred yards or so, we could see right inside, because it was at the same level as our house. The men (soldiers) inside acted like we weren't even there... that was all. After that, the local television station reported people seeing a black helicopter right before several cow mutilations. This happened several times. I don't know what ever became of that. My brother brought a couple of psychic people up there that couldn't wait to get away. People coming to visit would say they could “feel” a difference at our house. When things got quiet (like at night), I could hear an extremely low-pitched rumble that sounded like a bulldozer underground.
There were 'flocks' of humming birds. One even built a nest right by the second floor deck. I watched as she raised two little babies. There were hundreds of bats that roosted in our attic. In the evening, they would dive out of the attic, above the sliding glass door (so we could count them), and fly into the surrounding woods. It seemed that all types of wild life (including spiders and scorpions) were drawn to that house! This “activity” continued for several years, until I finally had to move in 1997. A combination of deteriorating health (mental and physical) and deteriorating family.

I really “can't” remember everything, but I know there was more. A LOT more! Since then, my family has dissolved. My daughter joined the Air Force and refused to come home again! My son began to get straight F's at school and dropped out (I don't know where he is now.). My wife left and now lives in a different state. There is something hanging above all our heads that haunts our memories and our dreams. It has destroyed my family and has almost physically destroyed me! I once considered hypnosis to quit smoking, but refused for fear of remembering “things” that I don't want to know. I'm sure that if my son, daughter or wife were here, they would say: “You're not telling half of what happened”, but that is all I 'can' tell - for now. It's more than I've been able to talk about for many years.

Well, that my story... or least 'part' of it. From the testimonies of my (now estranged) family, there is much, much more that my conscious mind has blocked.

#70 ·
Ever since I had an unexplained event happen when I was 18, I've had an interest in ghosts and the paranormal. It's been sort of a hobby and I'm what you might call a "skeptical believer" of stuff like that. As a retired criminal investigator and forensic audio and photo specialist, I also approach such things with care and documentation, checking all the facts. Most everything I've encountered has been either misunderstood or false but there have been some events that I just cannot explain.

And one of the most creepy, unexplained events I've encountered is how a certain president got elected not once but twice! :eek:

#75 ·
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=162718

Like I say in there, poltergeists are what I fear. I have no first hand experience... yet. When I was a kid I read this story about a medium, when he was a child at a boarding school, there were kitchen knives thrown across the dorm as they tried to sleep. *shudders*

#76 ·
I lived in a home in middle Tn when I was 12 that had to be haunted. The house was an antebellum home (pre-civil). The original owner committed suicide after the civil war because he was completely blinded by powder burns on his eyes. He threw himself over the second story stair rail onto the 1st floor and broke his neck. The floors were original and had a huge dark stain on the hardwood floors that was a blood stain. We didn't know the history of the home until visiting the historical society and fiound out what happened. I woke up one night and found all of the kitchen drawers and cabinet doors opened. There were closed before everyone went to sleep. We would hear footsteps on the stairs at random times and I'm sure it was from a living person or animal. I always got a cold chill walking up the stairs and so did other kids...they would point it out without me saying anything. Anyways, all sorts of weird stuff would happen. Everything made sense after we learned the history of the home. My friends aunt bought and restored the home a few years after we moved into a new home my parents built. She told my friend that place is definitely haunted and strange stuff happens still to this day.

#78 ·
When I was ten I moved to a bedroom on the second floor due to my sisters arrival...... One night I went to go downstairs to the bathroom when a man at the top of the stairs told me I couldn't go down......I went back to my bed and when I saw him go down the hall to the other room, I made a break for the stairs but when I got to the top stair he was bak with his arm out blocking me...... I played the cat and mouse game a couple of times but couldn't get past him...... He wasn't scary but just adamant that I couldn't go down....I woke up in the morning on the floor outside my parents bedroom door.

As long as I lived in that house I couldn't go into,the other room on the second floor......

Don't know if it was a dream or what but it freaked me out for years and I've got goose bumps just typing this 40 years later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.