Survivalist Forum banner

"Allah Akbar"-ing with an AK?

10K views 67 replies 46 participants last post by  HITFIST30MM 
#1 · (Edited)
Judging by some Syrian rebel vid footage, one doesn't need to directly aim an AK for accurate shots. No, just yell out "Allah Akbar" every 10-20 seconds and point the rifle in the general direction of the enemy. Allah will apparently direct the rounds at the intended target:

)))

#12 ·
Judging by some Syrian rebel vid footage, one doesn't need to directly aim an AK for accurate shots. No, just yell out "Allah Akbar" every 10-20 seconds and point the rifle in the general direction of the enemy. Allah will apparently direct the rounds at the intended target:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwH_kN9j814

)))
Reminds me of this FUBAR http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-mi...bed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794
If it helps him stay in the fight more power to him, going to the range is not like a fire fight, I wish no one to have to live it, and even less with little support and on your own back yard. Imagine if there is no where to run so you either win or die trying. From the video they are civilians with minimum training and limited ammo and tech.

Real battles are not games and there is no reboot, they are scary, disorganized even with excellent training. Magical thinking of what a fire fight will get you killed if SHTF.

Yelling and screaming is not new just happen this one is some magical man in the sky phrase. :rolleyes:

#14 ·

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwH_kN9j814

)))
That's right, there's even a video where a Syrian rebel 'sniper' explains this.

In reality they want to make up for the fact they can't shoot for toffee.

#16 ·
Some of the shooting being done,m like the guy with the belt fed, only way he would hit anything would be if Allah willed it. Just sticking it above the edge of the trench, nearly a 45 degree angle, real effective. I guess if you were a mile or 2 down range there might be some danger of random bullets hitting you, tho not likely to actually be involved in the fighting. And Im pretty sure you do have to aim an RPG to have any hope of hitting anything with it. The guy with the recoilless rifle seems to have figured out you have to aim.

#20 ·
I wonder what range qual is like with these guys!

Firing over trench at 100, 200 and 300 yards. If you hit the target once at every distance, you pass!

LiveLeak shows what happens when the "Assadists" actually know where the "FSA" are. One thing is for sure, there is a huge difference in quality of soldiers between the two from what I have seen on released footage.

My question is what happened to all of the "rebels" we trained (are training) in Jordan? Are they leaders and teachers? Special units? or did we stop doing that already? I imagine that anyone used to fighting these guys would get their butts handed to 'em if suddenly the enemy was sending accurate fire down range when they were used to the rabble in the OP.:eek:

#29 ·
Go watch some videos of the urban fighting and look at these fools faces. They drop a brick in their pants, then realize how stupid they are for going out to fight an army with mismatched small arms and limited supplies. And that's when you see one of them start yelling that crap so everyone remembers how crazy and stupid they are so they can work up the courage to blind fire around an obstacle or go sissy-girl prancing across the street shooting from the hip while running to the next alley.

Its pretty stupid, but I prefer they stay that way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.