Very Rudimentary FallOut Shelter - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2019, 12:04 PM
mi27ke85 mi27ke85 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Very Rudimentary FallOut Shelter



Advertise Here

Hi All,

Long time lurker but new poster. I am wanting to assemble an extremely rudimentary fallout shelter in my basement.

I have a large number of solid concrete blocks and want to stack them to make a tiny room inside the basement. Essentially, I will be making a very small, independent space surrounded by at least two feet of concrete on all sides (including overhead). I have some windows (which I plan on putting sandbags to cover) and the walls of the basement do leak but I will be building this away from both.

My assumption (please correct if wrong) is that at most I will have to totally live in this small space for a few days maximum before I can venture into the basement itself.

My questions I have not been able to answer are:

1. Can significant fallout enter the basement through water if it rains?

2. If fallout does enter the basement through blown out windows or something like this, will it matter as long as I remain inside the concrete structure?

3. I plan mortaring or somehow sealing the block so that if the basement does get significant water or fallout particles, none enters the walls themselves.

So, that said, can anyone point out anything I might be overlooking? I know it could be done better but I personally do not have the time, expertise or money to build a best case solution. Just looking to do something that will provide significant protection at minimal comfort as a peace of mind thing. Although, lugging 300 blocks down to the basement was not very comfortable
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 12:28 PM
Corpus Corpus is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,112
Thanks: 1,725
Thanked 3,280 Times in 1,413 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi27ke85 View Post
Hi All,



Long time lurker but new poster. I am wanting to assemble an extremely rudimentary fallout shelter in my basement.



I have a large number of solid concrete blocks and want to stack them to make a tiny room inside the basement. Essentially, I will be making a very small, independent space surrounded by at least two feet of concrete on all sides (including overhead). I have some windows (which I plan on putting sandbags to cover) and the walls of the basement do leak but I will be building this away from both.



My assumption (please correct if wrong) is that at most I will have to totally live in this small space for a few days maximum before I can venture into the basement itself.



My questions I have not been able to answer are:



1. Can significant fallout enter the basement through water if it rains?



2. If fallout does enter the basement through blown out windows or something like this, will it matter as long as I remain inside the concrete structure?



3. I plan mortaring or somehow sealing the block so that if the basement does get significant water or fallout particles, none enters the walls themselves.



So, that said, can anyone point out anything I might be overlooking? I know it could be done better but I personally do not have the time, expertise or money to build a best case solution. Just looking to do something that will provide significant protection at minimal comfort as a peace of mind thing. Although, lugging 300 blocks down to the basement was not very comfortable


I donít think 2 feet of concrete will even slow down radiation but even if it did you havenít said anything about air treatment which will be important.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 12:31 PM
mi27ke85 mi27ke85 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Thanks for the reply. Air treatment has confused me. I have read a lot of forums about it but don't understand if it's for air quality, heat buildup or fallout itself. If you have more insight, I thank you.

I think I have enough block to make more than two feet but I might have to lug more down to the basement.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-17-2019, 12:32 PM
nextup's Avatar
nextup nextup is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 162
Thanks: 4,780
Thanked 282 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Bruce Beach has all type's of Fall Out shelter plans.. most notable is his bus shelter he used 42 school buses to build it, but he's been building various types of fall out shelter's, i think, since the 50"s.. there's also a lot of info on his site as well as buried here...

http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resourc...al/shelter.htm

http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resourc...nt_shelter.pdf
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to nextup For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM
nextup's Avatar
nextup nextup is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 162
Thanks: 4,780
Thanked 282 Times in 96 Posts
Default

and this vid goes into some reason's why you want a good air filtration system..
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to nextup For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Eagle Scout Survivor Eagle Scout Survivor is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WI
Age: 28
Posts: 1,985
Thanks: 897
Thanked 7,193 Times in 1,157 Posts
Default

2 feet of concrete will actually reduce radiation exposure by a fair amount. https://modernsurvivalblog.com/nucle...ng-protection/ see the chart near the top. Any mass or material will help reduce radiation. Build storage shelves outside of the concrete room to add even more mass. Throw boxes of books or furniture on the floor above the room.

What you are describing should help with radiation as long as you are not near the center of the blast site. To survive that you need gov bunker quality fall out shelters.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Scout Survivor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:51 PM
mi27ke85 mi27ke85 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Thank you all. I'm glad I finally figured out how to post. I appreciate the information!
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Peter's Avatar
Peter Peter is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Above ground
Posts: 8,065
Thanks: 4,397
Thanked 7,967 Times in 3,875 Posts
Default

There are inherent risks to a basement fall out shelter. Fire being chief among them. Then there is the risk of the blast/pressure wave collapsing the building on top of the shelter trapping you inside. I see a basement shelter is something one would hastily throw together and pray it was enough. Good news you still have the time to come up with and implement a more suitable shelter.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 05:23 PM
CONELRAD's Avatar
CONELRAD CONELRAD is offline
Emergency Planner
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Upper Midwest
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 499
Thanked 4,095 Times in 1,642 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi27ke85 View Post
Hi All,

Long time lurker but new poster. I am wanting to assemble an extremely rudimentary fallout shelter in my basement.

I have a large number of solid concrete blocks and want to stack them to make a tiny room inside the basement. Essentially, I will be making a very small, independent space surrounded by at least two feet of concrete on all sides (including overhead). I have some windows (which I plan on putting sandbags to cover) and the walls of the basement do leak but I will be building this away from both.

My assumption (please correct if wrong) is that at most I will have to totally live in this small space for a few days maximum before I can venture into the basement itself.

My questions I have not been able to answer are:

1. Can significant fallout enter the basement through water if it rains?

2. If fallout does enter the basement through blown out windows or something like this, will it matter as long as I remain inside the concrete structure?

3. I plan mortaring or somehow sealing the block so that if the basement does get significant water or fallout particles, none enters the walls themselves.

So, that said, can anyone point out anything I might be overlooking? I know it could be done better but I personally do not have the time, expertise or money to build a best case solution. Just looking to do something that will provide significant protection at minimal comfort as a peace of mind thing. Although, lugging 300 blocks down to the basement was not very comfortable
Does sand and dirt blow into your basement now? Does it flow in with water? If the answer to those two questions is "no" then there's no reason to assume fallout will get in the same way. Trace amounts may make it inside, or possibly blown in with strong winds through broken windows, but, that fallout's contribution to your overall dose will be insignificant.

The bigger concern is the weight. How thick are these blocks? Because if you're going to have 24" walls on all sides, and a 24" thick ceiling overhead... you're talking about some pretty major weight. Probably more than your basement slab can handle... and if not engineered correctly, it would be a major collapse hazard. You may have to dig up the slab and pour a more significant footing if you want to prevent the slab from buckling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
I don’t think 2 feet of concrete will even slow down radiation but even if it did you haven’t said anything about air treatment which will be important.
Yes it will. 24" of concrete is 10 halving thicknesses or equivalent to almost PF1000, the ideal protection factor for non-military, non-ground-zero applications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextup View Post
and this vid goes into some reason's why you want a good air filtration system..
For just fallout, an air filtration system is nice, but not required.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 PM
Jackpine1's Avatar
Jackpine1 Jackpine1 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: L'Etoile du Nord
Age: 67
Posts: 545
Thanks: 1,865
Thanked 921 Times in 390 Posts
Default

During the Cold War, the governments of the U.S., the USSR, Great Britain, and China attempted to educate their citizens about surviving a nuclear attack by providing procedures on minimizing short-term exposure to fallout. This effort commonly became known as Civil Defense.
Fallout protection is almost exclusively concerned with protection from radiation. Radiation from a fallout is encountered in the forms of alpha, beta, and gamma radiation, and as ordinary clothing affords protection from alpha and beta radiation,[35] most fallout protection measures deal with reducing exposure to gamma radiation.[36] For the purposes of radiation shielding, many materials have a characteristic halving thickness: the thickness of a layer of a material sufficient to reduce gamma radiation exposure by 50%. Halving thicknesses of common materials include: 1 cm (0.4 inch) of lead, 6 cm (2.4 inches) of concrete, 9 cm (3.6 inches) of packed earth or 150 m (500 ft) of air. When multiple thicknesses are built, the shielding is additive. A practical fallout shield is ten halving-thicknesses of a given material, such as 90 cm (36 inches) of packed earth, which reduces gamma ray exposure by approximately 1024 times (210).[37][38] A shelter built with these materials for the purposes of fallout protection is known as a fallout shelter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fallout
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2019, 12:24 PM
RevDiesel RevDiesel is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Here is an e-book version of an old civil defense shelter design book from the 60's. It sounds like you are building concrete block shelter similar to what is described on pages 11-14. This design with only layer of concrete blocks provides a protection factor of 100 and "some protection" from flying debris from a blast. Fallout it primarily particles. That being said water running onto your basement from outside would be a problem but water seeping in from underground is not likely an issue. The same applies to fallout dust coming in from broken windows or when you have to eventually leave the shelter. The key is to minimize exposure.




https://dahp.wa.gov/sites/default/fi...terDesigns.pdf
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RevDiesel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 05:09 PM
Justme11's Avatar
Justme11 Justme11 is offline
French Prometheus unbound
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 28,874
Thanks: 32,258
Thanked 70,095 Times in 21,280 Posts
Default

Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 02:57 PM
ljcygnet ljcygnet is offline
Trapper
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: In the shadow of the Mogollon Rim.
Posts: 809
Thanks: 210
Thanked 1,291 Times in 520 Posts
Default

Couple of thoughts on a basement shelter:

1) Does your basement flood now? Do you have a sump pump? If so, it may not be a good choice for a shelter location. The water may or may not be radioactive, depending on what it's contaminated with and how much filtering effect you get from the surrounding soil, but being in a flooded basement still isn't going to be fun even if the water isn't radioactive!

2) Make sure you have a way to shut off sewage flow to your house, if you're on city sewers. If the power's out for an extended period, you don't want city sewage backing up into your basement.

3) Is this a walk-in basement, i.e., one built into a hillside with one or more walls that are not sheltered by dirt? If so, take this into account when designing your shelter.

4) What's your backup plan if the house above you catches fire, collapses, or the basement floods/is otherwise unlivable? Or if bad guys (or just, say, a desperate family with more guns than you have, crazy to protect their kids) decide to take over your shelter? Figure out where you're going to go, and how you'll get there, in as few minutes as humanly possible. You want another refuge close by.

Oh, and two feet of concrete would be a fine shelter. There were people in Hiroshima who survived who had far less protection than that. (I'm thinking of the bank teller who was knocked out and collapsed under a granite counter top at her station. She lived. Her coworker several feet away died of radiation poisoning. The counter top most like provided just enough protection that she survived.)

Air filtration isn't strictly necessary for protection against radiation -- though having something to cover broken basement windows may be wise -- but air quality could be a concern. Nukes start fires, and fires in cities tend to have all kinds of nasties you don't want to breath. See: 9/11 and the effect on the first responders and survivors of the world trade center.
Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2020, 07:56 PM
goat daddy goat daddy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,436
Thanks: 3,510
Thanked 4,956 Times in 2,122 Posts
Default

there are several books on this. I think nuclear war survival skills was a good one. The key is how far you are from the blast. the big thing is the over burden. the gamma radiation will mostly be in the fireball. Fall out is heavy and should not travel far. Short term a trench under you car will work. for long term you need a rather good system with air circulation, water removal, a waste system, food prep, sleeping system and entertainment system. Get a good book or two and read them
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Mtnman Mike's Avatar
Mtnman Mike Mtnman Mike is offline
Tested in the Wilderness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: One mile from the top of the Continental Divide
Posts: 6,295
Thanks: 14,731
Thanked 24,354 Times in 4,920 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
there are several books on this. I think nuclear war survival skills was a good one. The key is how far you are from the blast. the big thing is the over burden. the gamma radiation will mostly be in the fireball. Fall out is heavy and should not travel far. Short term a trench under you car will work. for long term you need a rather good system with air circulation, water removal, a waste system, food prep, sleeping system and entertainment system. Get a good book or two and read them
Glad someone mentioned the Nuclear War Survival Skills book. It is The number one book on how to survive a nuclear war and even other scenarios and disasters. And If any really read it and see all of the huge amount of info then they will realize it is a must have book.

Here is the link to that book and there is a link to download the pdf so you will have the book on your device or laptop. > www.oism.org/nwss

And especially look at the links on the left side of the page and the Appendices which have diagrams and all info needed to build ones own fallout shelter.

I used this link to build my underground shelter and it can be a defensible bunker IF ever necessary but I have used it since 2006 or so when I mostly finished it. These are the best plans for a fallout shelter without spending many thousands of dollars. People can use log poles or more likely use 2x4's but just look, read and learn and the diagrams are at the bottom of the page. IF there are any better plans for a very protective fallout shelter I would like to see them. This can also be used as a tornado shelter.

I have used mine mainly as a very secure storage and storm shelter. But here are the plans and I recommend strongly for everyone who wants to survive and be very prepared to download the book > www.oism.org/nwss

and at Least look at this chapter about the very protective small pole shelter > http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p933.htm

There is even a chapter on how to build a deep strong blast shelter although that likely would not be necessary or needed by most. Also be much more difficult to build than the small pole shelter but this is interesting if nothing else and If there ever was a nuclear war or whatever then this would be possibly the best structure to build to survive almost anything > http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p939.htm

And since most very likely will not click on the link to the blast shelter and look at all of that somewhat long chapter here is the diagram of the underground blast shelter >

Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mtnman Mike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 08:53 PM
country_boy country_boy is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,491
Thanks: 55
Thanked 1,200 Times in 698 Posts
Default

To answer the question on water, if water off the surface is running into the shelter, it will bring some fallout with it-if the water is filtering through the concrete walls and outside earth ( typical wet basement), the risk is almost negligible.

Fallout is similar to sand or decomposed rock dust- it doesn’t dissolve in water, though a small amount of contamination might. It can be blown or washed though. This could help or hurt.

ETA: 2’ of block is not equilivent to 2’ of concrete- filling with sand helps, but not close to pure concrete.. and note the comment below.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to country_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 11:52 PM
ForumSurvivalist's Avatar
ForumSurvivalist ForumSurvivalist is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 7
Thanks: 9
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Without an adequate footing below your current concrete basement floor for these new "walls," I think you will break up the floor with that much weight concentrated in one unreinforced area.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ForumSurvivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 11:03 AM
Mtnman Mike's Avatar
Mtnman Mike Mtnman Mike is offline
Tested in the Wilderness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: One mile from the top of the Continental Divide
Posts: 6,295
Thanks: 14,731
Thanked 24,354 Times in 4,920 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Saying / writing that "you can't defend yourself against a nuclear attack" is defeatist thinking. And a defeatist attitude is a self-limiting belief that one’s actions are doomed to failure before even trying.
Self-defeating thoughts usually validate themselves by becoming self-fulfilling prophecies. You start with the belief that you cannot win before you try most things.

For those who wish to survive no matter what and who wish to survive even a nuclear war then please read and download the following extremely important book which tells exactly how to survive a nuclear war and how to build an excellent protective fallout shelter. How to filter air, obtain light, food etc etc etc.

The must have survival book for those who will never give up but at Least try to survive no matter what! >>>

www.oism.org/nwss

The chapter about the very protective small pole shelter which can be used as a fallout shelter and even a storm / tornado shelter >

http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p933.htm

Last edited by cannonfoddertfc; 01-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Removed quote from trolling post
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mtnman Mike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 11:33 AM
CONELRAD's Avatar
CONELRAD CONELRAD is offline
Emergency Planner
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Upper Midwest
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 499
Thanked 4,095 Times in 1,642 Posts
Default

The air itself doesn’t become radioactive. While you can kick it up/resuspend it, as countryboy said, fallout is the consistency of sand so it doesn’t float around easily or float into buildings.

You can deal with solid waste using covered 5-gallon buckets and some peat moss. You should relieve liquid waste into a different container. Once you’re beyond 48 hours, most areas will be safe enough for short trips outside of shelter.

Last edited by cannonfoddertfc; 01-13-2020 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Removed quote from trolling post
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 02:37 PM
GrizzlyetteAdams's Avatar
GrizzlyetteAdams GrizzlyetteAdams is offline
Crap Creek Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1,029
Thanks: 2,307
Thanked 2,814 Times in 791 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnman Mike View Post
Glad someone mentioned the Nuclear War Survival Skills book. It is The number one book on how to survive a nuclear war and even other scenarios and disasters. And If any really read it and see all of the huge amount of info then they will realize it is a must have book.

Here is the link to that book and there is a link to download the pdf so you will have the book on your device or laptop. > www.oism.org/nwss

And especially look at the links on the left side of the page and the Appendices which have diagrams and all info needed to build ones own fallout shelter.

I used this link to build my underground shelter and it can be a defensible bunker IF ever necessary but I have used it since 2006 or so when I mostly finished it. These are the best plans for a fallout shelter without spending many thousands of dollars. People can use log poles or more likely use 2x4's but just look, read and learn and the diagrams are at the bottom of the page. IF there are any better plans for a very protective fallout shelter I would like to see them. This can also be used as a tornado shelter.

I have used mine mainly as a very secure storage and storm shelter. But here are the plans and I recommend strongly for everyone who wants to survive and be very prepared to download the book > www.oism.org/nwss

and at Least look at this chapter about the very protective small pole shelter > http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p933.htm

There is even a chapter on how to build a deep strong blast shelter although that likely would not be necessary or needed by most. Also be much more difficult to build than the small pole shelter but this is interesting if nothing else and If there ever was a nuclear war or whatever then this would be possibly the best structure to build to survive almost anything > http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p939.htm

And since most very likely will not click on the link to the blast shelter and look at all of that somewhat long chapter here is the diagram of the underground blast shelter >





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnman Mike View Post
Saying / writing that "you can't defend yourself against a nuclear attack" is defeatist thinking. And a defeatist attitude is a self-limiting belief that one’s actions are doomed to failure before even trying.
Self-defeating thoughts usually validate themselves by becoming self-fulfilling prophecies. You start with the belief that you cannot win before you try most things.

For those who wish to survive no matter what and who wish to survive even a nuclear war then please read and download the following extremely important book which tells exactly how to survive a nuclear war and how to build an excellent protective fallout shelter. How to filter air, obtain light, food etc etc etc.

The must have survival book for those who will never give up but at Least try to survive no matter what! >>>

www.oism.org/nwss

The chapter about the very protective small pole shelter which can be used as a fallout shelter and even a storm / tornado shelter >

http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p933.htm
That book has many excellent references, but for those who may not know: there is an updated version.

The latest third edition which was published in 2012 was an upgrade from the earlier (free) versions that were published in 1979 and 1987.

Here is the latest and greatest book in the classic Kearney series (black book cover; earlier outdated versions are green or red, and free):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...t_bibl_vppi_i1

EDITED TO ADD: There are approximately 100 more pages in the latest edition.
__________________
.


Tweeting my published articles & news of upcoming books about self-reliance, survival gardening, primitive living, disaster preps & making hard times (almost) painless: https://twitter.com/GrizzlyeteAdams

Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 01-15-2020 at 03:16 AM..
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrizzlyetteAdams For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net