"An Army Of Illegal Aliens Is Marching On America" **Merge Thread** - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States is on the precipice of civil unrest. 9Wolf19 Manmade and Natural Disasters 455 11-27-2019 09:24 PM
Smartguns...the first step to disarm America slackercruster Controversial News and Alternative Politics 6 02-11-2017 01:12 AM
* Official * Inauguration Day Thread 1-20-17 Grevlin Political News and Discussion 805 01-25-2017 07:06 PM
It's done. (Trump is done) Crixus Political News and Discussion 1318 11-10-2016 11:21 AM
New letter TENNGRIZZ General Discussion 17 10-20-2016 03:04 PM

Old 03-31-2018, 10:19 PM
Probably Dislikes You

Thanked 36,530 Times in 5,833 Posts
Default "An Army Of Illegal Aliens Is Marching On America" **Merge Thread**

Advertise Here

"An Army Of Illegal Aliens Is Marching On America"

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/...ching-america/

"Mexico aids Easter invasion of over 1,000 illegals into US"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...legals-into-us
Quick reply to this message
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 10:32 PM
Militant Normal

Thanked 19,087 Times in 6,504 Posts

Just in time for CNN to have something new to rant about when the Camera Hogg story becomes stale.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 10:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 32,682 Times in 6,991 Posts

I don't suppose anyone's forwarded this info to the Dept. of Homeland Insecurity...?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 04:02 PM

Army of illegals,WOW.
Does anybody knows how much taxes illegals pay to the Treasury? Or how latinos (Mexicans,Cubans) contribute with their blood in WW1-2 ,or help Washington during the revolution.I wonder how many white americans you know that are working in dirty jobs in the USA today or collecting government assistance like from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program ."If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."T. Jefferson
Old 11-25-2019, 06:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 25,083 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m151 View Post
Army of illegals,WOW.
Does anybody knows how much taxes illegals pay to the Treasury? Or how latinos (Mexicans,Cubans) contribute with their blood in WW1-2 ,or help Washington during the revolution.I wonder how many white americans you know that are working in dirty jobs in the USA today or collecting government assistance like from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program ."If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."T. Jefferson
So you're stating that because illegals contribute to the Treasury in some form of taxation, not necessarily via income taxes, etc., that we should forgive them? Not a chance. There is a process for coming into this country. If they choose to ignore it then they should suffer the consequences.

How about you enter Mexico illegally and try to pull some of the same crap the illegals pull here and then let us know how it turns out for you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Militant Normal

Thanked 19,087 Times in 6,504 Posts

Quote:
Army of illegals,WOW.
Another new troll! What fun!

For an illegal to pay taxes, they have to have hijacked somebody's SS#. They usually use childrens', because that delays discovery for years. So the very act of paying taxes is based on a criminal act. Imagine when a kid turns 18 and applting for his first job, only to find that his SS# is already liable for a defaulted mortgage, maybe even a stretch in the pen.

Now figure this: For every illegal we have to incarcerate, it costs us 100x what another illegal MIGHT pay in taxes, IF indeed they pay any at all.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corrup...20191125233204
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 38,766 Times in 11,553 Posts

Quote:
Army of illegals,WOW.

ford mutt was a wannabe Jeep much like illegals are wannabe American citizens. Neither are worth a ****
The Following User Says Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 11:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,626 Times in 1,152 Posts

It was built on the backs of illegal aliens.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Weed 'em and reap

Thanked 121,940 Times in 24,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy View Post
It was built on the backs of illegal aliens.
I'm sorry, but I really do need to stop you there. This is just another variation on the "The rich got rich by exploiting the poor" myth. The poor don't have anything worth stealing. Illegal immigrant labour tending lettuce and pulling up carrots isn't worth enough to make people rich, and it's not my fault that Mexico is such a **** hole that Juan and Diego would rather be "in the shadows" here than doing whatever it is they were doing back home where they belonged.

I call bull****.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,127 Times in 7,604 Posts

I was wrong in part of my earlier post. If they even put one toe on American soil and claim they're seeking asylum, even with border agents waving them away and telling them to stop, they get in. They are taken into custody, go before a judge and get a hearing date on their request. Then they are released into the public. Of course they never show for the court date.

The key is the claiming of asylum. We have laws and procedures on that subject.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 11:18 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,235 Times in 5,594 Posts

The Rat Packin is gettin real ��
Old 03-31-2018, 11:31 PM

This is bad for America
if only we had some sort of barrier.....
Old 03-31-2018, 11:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,441 Times in 6,688 Posts

Minutemen....mount up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 06:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 23,447 Times in 8,201 Posts

I see it on the Bible Handouts. Half the drivers want Spanish.

I am amazed how many people are out there who have, basically, no functional English skills. .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PurpleKitty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,127 Times in 7,604 Posts

Look at the bright side. It's being aired on the news (haven't seen it on the MSM yet), border agents are aware of it and most if not all will be caught and turned around; not released into the US as under obama, and it will increase support and the possibly of extra funding for the wall..

Edit: Apprently this is being organized/supported by People without Borders. Remember them?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 02:27 AM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 9,330 Times in 3,451 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKitty View Post
I see it on the Bible Handouts. Half the drivers want Spanish.

I am amazed how many people are out there who have, basically, no functional English skills. .

Even if I were living someplace that predominantly spoke something other than English, I'd still want my Bible to be in my native language (English).

However, I'd be doing everything I could to learn the other language. I did so when I was overseas because it was THEIR country...

But when THEY'RE in MY country, THEY should be at least trying to learn English. I don't mind meeting someone even more than half-way if they're at least trying, but they need to be trying. Some groups definitely try harder than others
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 01:23 AM

Purple Kitty,
My parents are legal immigrants who had to sign over any rights to public assistance when they came fom Germany.my Mother and Father took ESL classes to learn the language IMMEDIATELY. They both took low level jobs because of the language barrier. They respected being able to live here. I totally agree with you! When I go in to the DMV and see so many languages of the test... I kind of think we are wasting paper... Why don't those people do what my Parents did? Why do they need interpreters.. Why does the Taspayer have to pay even more for them? Now, we are supporting refugees at our borders and yes, bad things happen to them... I guess it's better than where they came from but still... We have to hire people from other countries to do jobs that we are not well educated enough to do... Why????? Because every classroom has to pull back their curriculum to accomodate a non english speaking child. I was one of those children... Even so. I do not believe that American children should be held back accedemicly because we offer everyone and their Mothers cousin a helping hand at our own expense. BTW: I mastered English in Kindergarten and Spanish by grade 7. I also believe we should all speak multiple languages. Knowledge is power.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freja For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Trapper

I wish there was a way to make more Central and South American countries desirable to live in. These people shouldn't have to look to migrate. It is possible for these countries to improve the quality of life for their citizens. The country of Chile since the 1980s changed their economy system to being more free market friendly. The result has been an economy boom for the country with a reported far fewer Chilean citizens living in poverty.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 06:19 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 4,716 Times in 1,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea View Post
I wish there was a way to make more Central and South American countries desirable to live in. These people shouldn't have to look to migrate. It is possible for these countries to improve the quality of life for their citizens. The country of Chile since the 1980s changed their economy system to being more free market friendly. The result has been an economy boom for the country with a reported far fewer Chilean citizens living in poverty.
It's not just Central America. It's all of Latin America.

Collectively, despite myriad opportunities and natural resources, one can only conclude that these folks are and never will be capable of caring for and governing themselves.

Please don't look for more ways to confiscate my money only to **** it away by throwing it away on these animals.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaffeineBuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineBuzz View Post
It's not just Central America. It's all of Latin America.

Collectively, despite myriad opportunities and natural resources, one can only conclude that these folks are and never will be capable of caring for and governing themselves.

Please don't look for more ways to confiscate my money only to **** it away by throwing it away on these animals.
Problem is a mix of old Spanish colonial style corruption that was endemic up through the cold war era mixed in with communism to varying degrees.

Trump is right in cutting off all aid to these commie crap holes for trying to serve us a **** sammich in the form if this commie caravan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigEd63 For This Useful Post: