Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 04-05-2020, 10:50 AM
TEXAS!!!

Thanked 11,326 Times in 4,367 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper708 View Post
If that were true it would die inside your body.
Maybe you need to ask your Med school for a refund
This is true. Possums don't carry rabies, for that reason right there. Their body temps are too low to nurture the virus.
Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 39,991 Times in 9,300 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullyWV View Post
These folks appear to be going to parts of hospitals that are for optional, elective, or routine services. It's widely reported that elective or routine services have been canceled and even that hospitals are losing money due to this and releasing the healthcare workers in these areas.

In one case, I watched a video from a guy who clearly drove into the elective foot and ankle clinic lot and it was empty. He made a big deal of it. But it was totally dishonest. If you look carefully, the sign for the Emergency Room is ahead around the bend in the road/building. You can see that lot 500 yards ahead is full. If you do an over-head look at the hospital on a map, the ER is at the far end of the hospital from where that dishonest YT'er filmed his click bait nonsense. He quit filming his video before getting to the ER. There's no way a person could have failed to observe this on the ground so I can only conclude purposeful dis-information.

I would encourage people to develop and deploy some critical thinking skills rather than watching YT morons who want clicks.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:53 PM
Gumpherhooberpelt

Thanked 8,477 Times in 2,855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmo1037 View Post
a study of 12 individuals, and conflicting reports of 2 or 3 possibly lacking lung function pre-Corona Virus. No facts on age or previous underlying conditions. This is inept reporting at best, and requires many more studies/opinions/facts.
You must be correct.

In fact, my friend who just was released from the hospital post COVID-19, and is lying about in pajamas on his couch, can't climb the stairs to his bedroom because of labored breathing, must be a prankster.
He had no previous underlying conditions other than a wife that left him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jetgraphics For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Gumpherhooberpelt

Thanked 8,477 Times in 2,855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper708 View Post
If that were true it would die inside your body.
Maybe you need to ask your Med school for a refund

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...-kill-covid-19
A study conducted 10 years ago by Kate Templeton, from the Centre for Infectious Diseases at the University of Edinburgh, UK, found that three coronaviruses – all obtained from patients with respiratory tract infections at hospitals and GP surgeries in Edinburgh – showed “marked winter seasonality”. These viruses seemed to cause infections mainly between December and April – a similar pattern to that seen with influenza.

There are some early hints that Covid-19 may also vary with the seasons. The spread of outbreaks of the new disease around the world seems to suggest it has a preference for cool and dry conditions, although it is worth noting that the virus has appeared in countries with a wide range of climates, including hot humid ones.

An unpublished analysis comparing the weather in 500 locations around the world where there have been Covid-19 cases seems to suggest a link between the spread of the virus and temperature, wind speed and relative humidity. Another unpublished study has also shown higher temperatures are linked to lower incidence of Covid-19, but notes that temperature alone cannot account for the global variation in incidence.
: : : :
If this is the case, then things should improve as we approach summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to jetgraphics For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 08:41 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 33,365 Times in 11,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
I'm not a Virologist, and not a real expert. I'm a Toxicologist, who has some education in virology. It was necessary, as a toxicologist, to learn the basics of virology/bacteriology, so I'm no expert. My personal conclusions are, that something isn't right.

What were being told, and what I see going on, just don't add up.
I'm an expert in data analysis and you are correct; the numbers do not add up. As of this writing, there are 9.3K dead Americans - after several months - from this and in 10 days they predicted 100-240K deaths.

I predict by Friday there will be less than 20K deaths and less than 30K by April 15. Why do I say this? I heard on the radio an analysis that as of April 1, deaths will increase (linearly) at 1K per day, starting with 3K deaths. That trend has been the case. We will see.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:30 PM
أنا واحد حذر والدتك لك عن

Thanked 11,979 Times in 4,068 Posts

57K confirmed cases in NYC... ZERO recovered not a single one in NYC. Lost a friend 34 prison guard. Dead in 3 days. I would take it serious and wear gloves when checking the mail and receiving packages. Just my opinion.

Source https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstforcerecon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 01:11 PM
I love this Forum.

Thanked 13,553 Times in 3,852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstforcerecon View Post
57K confirmed cases in NYC... ZERO recovered not a single one in NYC. Lost a friend 34 prison guard. Dead in 3 days. I would take it serious and wear gloves when checking the mail and receiving packages. Just my opinion.

Source https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
`

Unpossible! I have it on good authority from eckspurts, some on this very forum, that it's just the flu.

Old 04-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,153 Times in 5,469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
I'm not a Virologist, and not a real expert. I'm a Toxicologist, who has some education in virology. It was necessary, as a toxicologist, to learn the basics of virology/bacteriology, so I'm no expert. My personal conclusions are, that something isn't right.

What were being told, and what I see going on, just don't add up. Something's very fishy. What we're seeing in this whole mess, is inconsistent, inaccurate data, and you can't make any conclusions with it. I do know this:

It's highly contagious.
It can be lethal.
Some have a natural immunity to it, as is with any disease.
It's not harmful (asymptomatic) to everyone.
It is NOT an influenza virus.
There is insufficient data publicly given.

I have my own personal opinions about it, which amount to "Proceed with due caution". I think we, and every other person NOT in the upper echelons of the Chinese communist party's hierarchy, were lied to, and various .gov agencies (WHO, CDC, etc.), are NOT reporting all the facts. Strange that there's not a single peep from USAMRIID.

Why?
Because it's my personal OPINION, that this is an escaped BioWeapon, that was either accidentally, or intentionally releasedby some "nutbar" in the BioLab, and that the INITIAL findings are most likely correct. The "current" findings, are far from the original findings. I don't think Trump, even has the right data, and he's doing the best he knows how, with what he's given.

Like I said, somethings rotten in Denmark.

.........I HOPE I'm wrong. I really do.
I'll agree and call it a bio weapon. There are possibly 2 or more strains to it, or it attacks due to genetics everyone has in them. Symptoms may be mild and recovery is fast, or you wind up in the ER and are admitted and put on a ventilator. Some recover, the elderly and sick not so well.

I still think we have scratched the surface on the virus and don't know as much as we think we do. I'm going to treat it with a lot of respect.

Local hospitals are now having trouble keeping up with it, my BIL lost his FIL to it less than a week ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2020, 07:23 PM
This is a great survival forum

Just wondering if anybody who kept telling me how wrong I was, still thinks I was wrong? Overblown and overhyped Kung Flu.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:06 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,036 Times in 10,192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Guy View Post
Just wondering if anybody who kept telling me how wrong I was, still thinks I was wrong? Overblown and overhyped Kung Flu.
You were obviously wrong...

Quote:
Less people will die in the US than killed by the normal flu.
The death toll for COVID-19 is already more than 90,000 souls in the US. Flu kills 30-60k.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2020, 03:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 70,307 Times in 21,919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
You were obviously wrong...

The death toll for COVID-19 is already more than 90,000 souls in the US. Flu plus pneumonia is estimated to kills 30-60k.
fixed that for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2020, 06:22 PM
This is a great survival forum

On the first page people were saying it would kill a one and a half million and calling me a fool. It has killed more than the normal flu but look how many less people died than the 1.5 million people were saying. I might of been wrong about the flu but not as wrong as those idiots.

Also they did wreak the economy on purpose. All the people who passed will be replaced plus more before the year ends with more crying, screaming liberal bred babies. I didn't feel to bad about a virus that mainly hit liberal crap hole city's.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:46 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,411 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
On the first page people were saying it would kill a one and a half million and calling me a fool. It has killed more than the normal flu but look how many less people died than the 1.5 million people were saying. I might of been wrong about the flu but not as wrong as those idiots.

Also they did wreak the economy on purpose. All the people who passed will be replaced plus more before the year ends with more crying, screaming liberal bred babies. I didn't feel to bad about a virus that mainly hit liberal crap hole city's.
You don't feel too bad about 90,000 fellow Americans dying. Perhaps you need to rethink that.

By the way, you have progressed, this is not the flu and it is far from over. No one knows what the final count will be. Pray that you and your loved ones don't join the liberal dead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to workquik For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2020, 04:32 AM
2nd Amendment zealot

Thanked 1,407 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:

GG,
This thing isn't over. It's going to be around for a long time.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:10 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,972 Times in 8,474 Posts

Well the overblown flu has managed to reign in diabetes. You only have 6 more to go before we run out of excuses.

I reckon you will at least take stroke before this is done. But hey more people die from heart disease.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200521_200813_1590055732250.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	304014  
Old 05-21-2020, 05:11 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 10,318 Times in 3,949 Posts

Here are the latest statistics of my island home

According to Coronavirus Bulletin #62 of the Ministry of Public Health’s Department of Epidemiology, the Dominican Republic has 13,477 confirmed cases, 254 new confirmed cases and 446 deaths, including 5 new deaths. There are 2,066 patients are hospitalized, including 126 patients in intensive care units. The results are from 59,976 PCR diagnostic tests.

This is a country of 10.5 million population. Considered a developing country and shares the island with the country of Haiti. They have been in a lock down since mid March ... no travel into the country and a night time curfew.

Their numbers seem more realistic than our numbers. I still believe our number are doctored up to push an agenda.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2020, 05:32 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

NYC population ...8.3 million

New York City 199,392 cases. 20,422 deaths.

With almost the same population.... why are New York City’s numbers so drastically higher than RD s numbers ?
Old 05-21-2020, 08:00 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,036 Times in 10,192 Posts

Quote:
A million folks would have died had we done nothing to stop the spread of the virus. Thankfully we did plenty. When the year is done, I wouldn’t be surprised if a couple hundred thousand people die from COVID-19. That’s better than 1.5 million.

Quote:
Also they did wreak the economy on purpose.
Yep, the economy was wrecked to save 1.3 million people.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:15 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 34,649 Times in 9,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
NYC population ...8.3 million

New York City 199,392 cases. 20,422 deaths.

With almost the same population.... why are New York City’s numbers so drastically higher than RD s numbers ?
Politics.

Cuomo and DeBlasio, along with the NYC Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot (3 March 2020 statement: "We are encouraging New Yorkers to go about their everyday lives and suggest practicing everyday precautions that we do through the flu season") made boneheaded decisions that placed the well-being of those with predisposing factors, at greater risk.

The largest buffoonery was Cuomo's decision to force Nursing Homes to admit those tested positive with COVID-19. As such, 25% of all SARS-CoV-2 fatalities in New York, occurred to residents of long term care facilities.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2020, 10:24 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
Politics.

Cuomo and DeBlasio, along with the NYC Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot (3 March 2020 statement: "We are encouraging New Yorkers to go about their everyday lives and suggest practicing everyday precautions that we do through the flu season") made boneheaded decisions that placed the well-being of those with predisposing factors, at greater risk.

The largest buffoonery was Cuomo's decision to force Nursing Homes to admit those tested positive with COVID-19. As such, 25% of all SARS-CoV-2 fatalities in New York, occurred to residents of long term care facilities.
Still not buying the numbers for NYC