Survivalist Forum banner

*Official* WWIII approaches!

628K views 4K replies 420 participants last post by  Florida-Man 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
IRAN is firing shots into ISRAELI territory from SYRIA. ISRAEL's response will more than likely be upon where the missles originated from with Hezzbolla, IRAN and, maybe some of ASSAD's crew getting wacked. There will be a few women and kids they use as shields die as well.

If they resume firing back at ISRAEL, the next response will be incredibly strong. When a few IRANIAN military folks get it, it will escalate into a vast war which will run away and out of control.

If the shooting from SYRIA does not stop right away, this will most likely start it.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-threatens-syria-response-rocket-fire-175808316.html

#3,845 ·
Hello there people. I haven´t read ALL of the thread, but here´s my POV.

WWIII is going to happen, but maybe it´s not going to be as prolonged as the former ones.

I feel China and Russia taking over Venezuela and making it their fortress is just one of the preliminary steps, securing our resources for themselves. That is, unless the other possible scenario be unleashed before the WW starts: global pandemics.

Personally, I think something sinister is happening. There is no reason to have 30 million people subjugated without the rest of the world doing nothing, unless something very serious is about to happen in the next 10 years. Just for the record, half of Latin America is being lite on fire by the Castro tyrants. Yeah, some of you can say now "they deserve the governments they chose".

But in this case, my friends and fellows, they DID NOT chose that infiltration communist army that is setting on fire private business in Chile, Ecuador and Colombia.

Those were sent by the thugs in power, from Venezuela, mostly. Maduro has allowed North Korea an embassy in Caracas. How much time do you think will pass, before a terrorist attack of some random guy with a Venezuelan ID blows up something VERY close to a much more interesting target?

That gang has to be stopped NOW.

#3,846 ·
You night be right, but I see the fight starting from within, with Russia and the rest being the cheerleaders on the fringe. Why should they get bloody when the crap in Washington DC is doing more to destabilize our nation than any foreign power.

All the foreign powers need to do is stoke and keep the fighting going between the Dems and Repubs until all hell breaks loose, and then they have just the distraction they need to come in.

#3,854 ·
Just Say No To Asian Penetration

Today the NYT reported that back in September, Chinese diplomats, including one suspected of being an espionage agent, drove around Norfolk naval base without prior notice or permission. The US and Chinese governments kept it secret until now.

The Chinese spies "evaded military personnel pursuing them and stopped only after fire trucks blocked their path."

Trump then expelled the spies from the USA.

According to the article, the area where the Chinese went is the home of Seal Team 6.

Quotes from the article:

The expulsions appear to be the first of Chinese diplomats suspected of espionage in more than 30 years.

In recent months, Chinese officials with diplomatic passports have become bolder about showing up unannounced at research or government facilities, American officials said, with the infiltration of the military base only the most remarkable instance.
Also, the North Koreans recently did some kind of rocket engine test, and have put out some very defiant statements.

Some commentators claim that another missile test is probably on the way.

#3,859 ·
I think the main problem of the U. S. A. is your corporations, as a result, you see in all events only "marvel movies", and you need to see how to stop the war. The lack of knowledge about themselves and about other countries gives the basis for war.
If you are bored without wars, then here's a fresh shooting battles in Moscow near the building of the FSB headquarters.
The shooter is neutralized, the situation is calm.

Over time, there will be provocations against Iran and Venezuela and you will again approve of the war for democracy and the death of their citizens in the war for corporations.

#3,860 ·
Well, Russia, Iran, China and, every middle East country has adapted to corporate production of military products in which various criminal and, aggressive groups force all to live in a state of war who don't adopt their communist or, Muslim way of life.

Give it another look and rethink it bro.

#3,863 ·
You guys have a lot of crazy people in your country, a lot of drug addicts, and a lot of guns. That's why you say that.No one forces the United States to attack itself. Iran is not attacking the United States, Venezuela is not attacking the United States. The problem of wars is only in the United States.

Why did the United States start a hundred wars ? Give it another look and rethink it bro.

Maybe it`s just Time for Another " Night Of The Long Knives".' All of a sudden Russia,China,North Korea and Iran just disappear and we wake up one Morning to find them Gone!. Then and Only then can Peace Rule!.
I think you left out a few players. The Muslim world is a clear and present danger.
If someone dies, how will it create a world ? maybe the United States need to die ? or will it not create peace ?
You guys have been not reading this topic from the very beginning and have forgotten who created the alcaida, who killed your relatives and who turned all religions into war.

#3,869 ·
Let's have a couple of days of peace ! We will always have time to fight, first we will celebrate the new year. I congratulate all with new year and wish peaceful the sky over head !
I think the holidays will be very cheerful and peaceful if you turn off the TV, turn on the music of Mozart and think only of happiness !

#3,874 ·
There is no dispute that the industrial, (and corporate), side our economy plays a key roll with conflict in the world. And people get rich by war, and that's an undisputed fact if you read financial reports, etc. But getting back to the thread, WW-III will be one mostly fought on an economic scale, county to country.

Within countries, it will be citizen against citizen by any means to prop up their ideology, which will be fertilized from those in power. And yes, "fertilized" is the correct word as much of what people are told as facts, either fall into the camp of propaganda, or opinion. Very little of what people hear, see, or read is fact.

That said, the nations attack themselves either via cyber, space, or economically. The people are influenced to fight each other which takes the focus on the elitists in government and banking which pillage the government for their own good.

#3,876 ·
A war has been started against Iran, the CIA of the USA has killed an Iranian General and now the us is waiting for a reaction from Iran, the USA army is afraid to immediately attack Iran. Americans will die for oil, no Saudis or Israelis can defeat Iran.
Iran's response will probably be considered a "cause for war" for the USA, but 100,000,000 Iranians are not Iraq or Syria.
Rally in Tehran after the assassination of General Qasem Suleimani — LIVE

#3,877 ·
He wasn't just some random Iranian general. In the scheme of things, he was the Iranian regime's direct equivalent to Darth Vader. Arguably the third most powerful man in Tehran. The guy directly responsible for managing most of the violence directed at US troops across the last decade and a half.

The US just informed Iran and all other players (especially the Iranian rump state in Baghdad) that the rules have changed. That we will eliminate anyone. With impunity. That interested regional parties had best re-evaluate their bets on strong horses. That Iran isn't nearly impervious to harm as they publicly profess.

That maybe their oil infrastructure (Kharg Island for instance) is next. Or their fleet & air force in-being. Or any of their over-extended expeditionary elements in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, et al. Or their international financial jugular. Or that maybe the old men at the very top of Tehran's regime are personally vulnerable. Perhaps to targeted strikes. Maybe to a suddenly US instigated & supported revolution within that country. While simultaneously forcing a coup in Iraq (we have friendly, reliable, and competent secular Iraqi formations/leaders who would step up to bat for that one). That neither Russia nor China are actually going to deflect those types of outcomes. That nobody is off limits to American retribution.

Right about now, the Shia dominated Baghdad government is quaking in its boots while their Chai grows cold. They've been betting on the wrong horse... and just realized it.

Qasem Suleimani was long overdue for a US delivered dirt nap. Good riddance. Screw him. His Quds force minions tried to blow me away several times. They got some of my friends. It's personal.

There's an old Chicago street gang truism that goes: "Frack around, Frack around... pretty soon won't Be around."