Survivalist Forum banner

Do You Think Trump, If Elected For A Second Term, Would Go After Hillary?

11K views 66 replies 47 participants last post by  Eutychus 
#1 ·
Yes

No

Maybe

Sorry guys I can't remember how to bring the actual poll up.

According to the dr's this Lupus is attacking my central nervous system causing me to lose my short term memory. So bear with me.

#40 ·
Yes

No

Maybe

According to the dr's this Lupus is attacking my central nervous system causing me to lose my short term memory. So bear with me.
I highlighted my answer. Hillary won't see the slightest tidbit of real punishment! There may be some sort of mock "investigation" to appease them who still have a modicum of trust in our government and the "swamp system" but that's as far as it will go.

#41 ·
No, he would not, He has done almost nothing he promised to do. Hilary will never be perp walked, anyone that thinks she will ever face justice are deluding themselves. I wish I did not have to say that but the truth is we are being played for suckers by Trump. If he were going after Hilary why has he not done so the past 36 months? I supported Trump and just like all the other meat puppets he has done nothing he promised.

#42 ·
No, he would not, He has done almost nothing he promised to do. Hilary will never be perp walked, anyone that thinks she will ever face justice are deluding themselves. I wish I did not have to say that but the truth is we are being played for suckers by Trump. If he were going after Hilary why has he not done so the past 36 months? I supported Trump and just like all the other meat puppets he has done nothing he promised.
I thought you said you had left the U.S. And were never comimg back?

#45 ·
As bad as the demwits are viciously hounding Trump with bogus BS investigations and impeachment, I would expect him to do no less to their golden gal presumptive heir or dig deep on their slow witted hair sniffer vice perv unca joe. Hell hit their sith lord darth barak too while your at it.
Nor I wouldn't blame him in the least if he went full scorched earth and brought out all the FISA investigation chips and let them fall where they may. Rinos beware. (Mitt for brains I mean you)
Do it,
Drain that damn swamp boy, git er done.

#46 ·
I dont think he can. Too many major players are deeply involved, and its far from only democrats!
As things stand, I think its stupid to observe these things in terms of the classical left-right dichotomy. Its ONE political elite, split into illusionary camps. There could be individuals who are decent, but the majority of the Washington class are dirty criminals..

Its the same in Europe btw..

#47 ·
Remember that Trump cannot go after anyone. It has to be done through the Justice Department, which does not report to the president.

It orders to take on the primary Deep State puppets like Hillary, we need an attorney general with very large cojones.

#54 ·
DOJ does report to the President via the Attorney General.

Just wait....the IG report will be out soon. Durham and Huber are still investigating. Barr is getting ready.

#48 ·
I would gladly partake a victory shot of Apple brandy when ole Hasbeen Hilarity is indited. Am I holding my breath waiting for it to happen; sadly NO. The NWO/SWAMP has way too many of the gubernment under their thumb.

Look how fast "they" shut off Jeffery Epstein. I'd bet hasbeen would stoke out if she was indited - Arkancide for sure.

Your gubernment is corrupt. It is bankrupt both morally and financially.

#50 ·
Yes

No

Maybe

Nope. They were close friends before the "election" and Trump has donated money to both Clintons in the past. Hillary & Obama will get off scot free.

#58 ·
Everybody "knows" that Hillary is a Russian asset working in favor of Donald Trump to undermine the Democrat party and to ensure re-election of the Donald so that he can continue implementing policies favorable to Russia. Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas as much as said so, it must be true!

Vdekje Fashizmit!
Liri Popullit!
Smert Shpionam!

#61 ·
Sadly, I think the deep swamp has tied all the hands and squandered all the time and pretty much all the crimes committed by the Clintons and everyone in that swamp, the Dems, Obama, his minions, etc. are all going to get off with their corruption.

I suspect the statute of limitations for most of their crimes has now expired given they are generally 2 years or so. We might be lucky and there might be some longer and some even indefinite. But I'm not holding out for it...

#66 ·
He should do a lot of things, but he won't...

Still, best candidate I ever remember, except for maybe Perot. The alternative would have been or will be a nightmare. Four years and 10 more months to finish BOL. :thumb:

HOPING that after re-election the gloves will come off. Hoping.

#67 ·
In a different phase in my career that I now call "another life" I was a marriage counselor.

From that perspective, it appears the problem with this discussion is it's a bunch of men trying to define punishment for a woman (in this case HRC). She might be cunning, cynical, and manipulative, but she is still a female. And ugly female, but still a female...

Females see trophies, winning, and success differently from men. Women compete with a degree of intensity that most men fail to note. And "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

DJT won the trophy she wanted, and the loss of face (shame at having rejected) amounts to an emotional load that parallels failure to get the man she wanted.

Thus the jealously she feels each time he is introduced as President constitutes a form of punishment she cannot avoid.

Has she broken the law? Probably. Has she betrayed the country? I think yes. But like the lady in Burma who is kept in house arrest on an island, HRC is rendered less effective by denying her the victim status an active prosecution would empower.

DJT has played it right.

IMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.