Survivalist Forum banner

Evacuations 2019

7K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  hedgerowpete 
#1 ·
1. Grass fires on the Yorkshire Moors

2. Grass fires in Ayrshire and also Berkshire.

3. An eco sit in all over London has caused huge transport problems and delays.

#10 ·
I'm not sure what you mean by a timeline. They occurred on the day they were posted if that helps.

12. Another burst water main, now in Hampstead, London.

13. There are Red (danger of death) and amber flood warnings across the country due to very heavy rain. This only includes England, as the website only covers that far. I presume the same would be said for Wales, Scotland and all areas of Ireland.

Some footage of the flooding.

#11 ·
i have a long standing question with all of this stuff.
what rules, regulations, laws and stuff is there to force you out of your home and whaat governing rules is there to care for you after doing so.

friend ofmine 10 years ago came home from work to find the wifeand three kids sat at the end of the roadin bits as the plod had shut their street off due to a scrap yard fire, been going on all day , but when she and the otheres went to school the plod closed the road.

kids clothes, food, medicines and phone and belongings and money all locked out. uk policemen is stood there following orders to shut the road.

ended up staying at my place for three days as no one would help them, stome walled by the police, ignored by the council and emergency services,
the guy himself had to break into his own house via the back door as he went back at night to collect clothes and kids stuff

the police say " for public safety" but how do you contest that

as for forced evacs, last year in the midlands, 4 scrap yard fires, three ww2 unexploded bombs, many road accidents and loads more gas pipe and services. drugs dens and cars into property will also get you evicted, buildings onfire near by ( houses or commercials)

all out on their ear, with out any formal support

#12 ·
I suspect you have to make a formal complaint, in the right format and with some legal back-up. Then you might get some compensation and they might correct their attitude next time. The local MP should be able to help, too, depending on who they are.
And make a fuss. These people hate to be in the newspapers or on the telly for the wrong reasons.

#15 ·
just beenwatching item number 15 and have some serious views on it, first up the evacuated half the village but its only a few areas that are at risk, there area of doom is greatly over rated, when everyone did leave, they went to a staging station, but there was no food or water or accomodation provided, most people that have it are claiming on there own personal house insurances, no transport for pets was made or personal items.

as for the people that went back to collect belongings, some had been away for four days, thats four days of trapped pets and animals and livestock. most were away for 48 hours,

of those that went some had already stayed others went back and did not return

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...police/ar-AAFnz0E?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

now i have already asked this question and in the uk you get the usual " they make the rules up to suit them" answer, but this top cop is not enforcing it.

i did notice they were flogging the " these peoples actions are endangering our service personal" speach to generate public angst against them and the usual self compliance rubbish so loved by the government.
how about you stop sending people all the time to the house to pester these people and leave them alone to get on with their life style choices.

I am not that interested in the dam, that i already know why and what, what i am facinated with is the human conflict situation

#17 ·
caught a huge amount of people out, but also companies too, i was dealing with one firm, without electric they could not lock up the offices and leave site,as well as not being able to lock the front door there secomd mistake was there backup power supply, a battery UPS kicks in for 60 minutes after that a genny kicks in, genny did not work. now theres no issue with documents and computers but the genny runs the security system and the cooling system for the companies computers, shut the computers down and theres no anything as the buildings BMS is every where

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.