Survivalist Forum banner

Do You Think Trump, If Elected For A Second Term, Would Go After Hillary?

11K views 66 replies 47 participants last post by  Eutychus 
#1 ·
Yes

No

Maybe

Sorry guys I can't remember how to bring the actual poll up.

According to the dr's this Lupus is attacking my central nervous system causing me to lose my short term memory. So bear with me.

#5 ·
After the Red Tidal Wave on November 6th I believe that President Trump is going to start kicking ass and taking names big time. I see Rosenstein and Sessions out the door and Mueller's investigation ended one way or another.

With much more solid GOP control of the House and Senate and purge of the scum in the DOJ I can see him going after the witch with a new team in place.

It all depends on the mid-term elections. VOTE STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN! SEND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND ITS LEFTIST MINIONS IN THE NEWS MEDIA STRAIGHT TO HELL!

#18 ·
Going after Hillary is a pipe dream. No one is going to touch the Clintons, the Obamas, or anyone else the puppeteers don't want touched.
With all the evidence already out in public I don't believe that Hillary will have to worry about an orange pants suit.

As another poster pointed out, so far, after almost two years, no "lock her up", (or even a sniff of an investigation); lots of talk of "sealed indictments" but no action there; lots of "swamp draining" resignations and/or termination of DOJ & FBI officials, but no arrests, no trials, no convictions; lots of bluff and bluster over illegal border jumpers but still no wall.

Regulations & EO's reduced? Check. Economic growth 4+%? Check. Manufacturing jobs increasing? Check. Unemployment rates dropping? Check. Two, (supposedly), conservative justices appointed to SCOTUS? Check, (with a qualification until we actually see what Kavanaugh does.) All good things, but still, no "lock her up" and no wall.

I like much of what Trump has done as POTUS but not everything. For me, the jury is still out, and to quote another president; "Trust, but verify."

#9 ·
Trump knows if he went after Hillary it would only make her a Martyr.
Not in the literal sense, but unless there was not doubt on a conviction, it would just help the Clintons. Bill Clinton appointed a lot of Judges that are still out there.

If Trump went after her, it would shake faith in our legal system unless there was no doubt in at least 80 percent of the people that she was guilty. It would end up being such a circus it would not be worth it.

One of the most important traditions of our country is the peaceful transfer of Power. Presidents don't go after former Presidents. Going after Bill Clinton's wife would violate that.

Hillary has proven to be one of the worst things to happen to the Democrats in the past century. Trump is not stupid enough to shut her up.

#13 ·
Going after Hillary would do nothing to further the Make America Great Again agenda and in fact, would harm the agenda.

It would make 25% of the country feel really good, but would cause too much political backlash and grind things to a halt in Washington, meaning nothing else gets talked about. It would energize the Resistance (including the MSM) like nothing else, and undoubtedly some of that would come back to hurt Trump, costing him political capital, which he needs to further his MAGA plan.

Maybe in Trump's 8th year as President? ;)

#15 ·
If President Trump who I support 100% Bible and Sword does not bring the Globalist DEEP state Traitors to REAL Justice not the ( Just Us) Kangaroo Court , Banana Republic system that has been operating for far too long in our nations capitol that most of us fondly call the District of Corruption. All the victories in the world will be Pyrrhic in nature and respect for the rule of law will continue the down hill slide to violence and ultimately Civil War. JMHO and S/FI!

#17 ·
On "real news channels" they are saying the best thing is to let Hillary support Demoncrats in their elections. She is helping bring Demoncrats down. Some have asked her not to support them.

The Kavanaugh Hearings really showed the Dremoncrats true colors.

I just hope she goes down of her own accord. Maybe her bad health will take her out.

There are so many people associated with the Clintons that have died of unusual or questionable circumstances. :eek:

#19 ·
Yes

No

Maybe
Yes, indeed. To do so any earlier would be political suicide because he would not win over anyone from the opposing party by going after her at this time.

Meanwhile, he has won more than a few Democrats and the "undecideds" by his performance record and probably will win more as time goes on...all the way to re-election time.

Then, bam!

#20 ·
No, if elected for a second term I think it is unlikely Trump would go after H. Clinton.

Much like Ford after Nixon, even though it was against his personal political best interest Ford pardoned Nixon. He felt like it was in the country's best interest to move on and put the matter behind him.

I suspect Trump would do the same and for the same reason. Hillary is a political has been. There will come a time when everyone needs to get over her and get on with matters. That time will come after 2020.

I hope that I live long enough to watch her funeral if you get my drift.

#23 ·
Trump doesn't have the power to "go after" anyone. To do so he'd have to convince the FBI and Justice that she has broken the law, and in case you haven't noticed, neither group is a big fan of The Don. She's just an excuse he uses when he can't get his way. Kind of like when he asked the Russians to go after Hillary during a campaign stop and then claimed that he has never asked the Russians for anything.
When Trump says "Hillary" too many people hear "Russia." He'd be better off removing her name from his lexicon.

#25 ·
There's one person who brings up Hillary a lot more often than Trump, and that is... Hillary. She just can't quit whining about the fact that she lost. If she would ever shut up, Trump and everyone else might forget about her but no...

She is the gift that keeps on giving, and is more valuable now, where she can keep opening her mouth. That's probably why Trump won't do anything about her - she makes him look so great! She is so toxic that even Democrats don't want anything to do with her. I'm starting to wonder if she is part of a "vast right wing conspiracy", planted to make the Democrats look bad. LOL

I could say that it would be funny if it wasn't so sad, seeing her become the person she has... but it's just funny, and no one is sad when the monster loses in the end.

#33 ·
Hillary in prison would destroy the country. Very very sad... but true. Justice will not be served. Wait for her to die, hopefully taking with her Satan's little friends the likes of Billy and George Soros. Hillary is a rediculous caricature of what should be found in a decent servant of the people.

I honestly think she does her crowd more harm than good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.