Survivalist Forum banner

Did you know Donald Trump was once a member of these forums?

19K views 166 replies 72 participants last post by  Peter 
#1 ·
He sure was! Right before he announced he was running for president he stopped posting under his alias!

Me and a couple other members had suspicions on it and got together to prove it true!

It's highly likely Bannon and both of Trumps sons were members that posted here as well! I think they still lurk.

I'd love to give out his alias for y'all to get an awesome real life show but I'm going to leave that up to kev!

Pretty awesome stuff folks!

#151 ·
Oh...I believe some alphabet agency checks up on us (lurks) from time to time, just to see what we are up to. Their lurking seems to be focused on identifying/catching sickos before they go off the rails and hurt people. Here's hoping that's all they're doing...LOL

#157 ·
A huge problem with forums and the Internet are the number of people pretending, outright insane, or up to something for nefarious reasons. I'm skeptical of The Donald being on here. I need to see proof.

I'm also pretty sure that the cute Ukrainian 20-year old, who wants an older husband in the US, and sent me her photo and a "Friend" request on Facebook; is actually an obese, hairy guy with BO, who has never had a job, and just got up from bed looking for his entertainment.

#159 ·
good luck on your arranged marriage to the obese hairy guy with BO. personally I would have went for the cute 20 year old. :D: (I know what you mean and I am just making a joke)

Reactions: ForgedInTheFlame
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.