Antifa planning to target residential neighborhoods. Board up your home - Page 7 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 06-03-2020, 04:22 PM
SoJer

Thanked 5,876 Times in 1,852 Posts
Lightbulb

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
My plan is to hang them on my fence posts like we do coyotes
Excellent. Also thinking: Affix to a tall 'scarecrow-cross', and on the outstretched arms, affix a Nice Big, bold-lettering sign: "LOOTER" or "TRESPASSER".. No need for any further or complex explanations, Others should (hopefully..) 'quickly get the Message'...

jd

Last edited by Aceoky; 06-07-2020 at 05:09 PM..
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:41 PM
I have control issues

Thanked 8,995 Times in 3,483 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Gardening Post or Thread 
Total Awards: 1

We haven't had any rioting/looting issues in our area. Mainly due to he fact that we are in a mostly rural area, with a small "city" (more like a mid-sized town) with a STRONG Active/Retired/Former military presence. The citizens here don't put up with that kind of nonsense.
The Following User Says Thank You to IceFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 08:16 PM

Don't think anyone would want to loot my area but I got a gun and a backhoe and I know how to use both.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 16ozs For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Grass Lives Matter

Thanked 2,369 Times in 764 Posts

I began putting up shutters almost as soon as this all started...no noted disturbances locally besides a handful of sign waivers.

It's the beginning of Hurricane season, anyway. No one will notice nor care.

We rarely go out after dark, but a soft curfew is in effect for our house.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManVsLawn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Prepared

Thanked 18,757 Times in 8,593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper_Ed View Post
I'm with Patton and MacArthur, the commies are the enemy.
Then you should take that up with every administration since about the 1970's, Big Boxes, Walmart, Best Buy, Apple, Dell, Milwaukee Tool, Dewalt, and god knows how many other companies. They all dial 1-800-i-need-a-commie and somehow manage to layoff thousands of American workers and relocate their plant to commie land.

Still smoking left-right?
Old 06-04-2020, 12:49 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 5,184 Times in 1,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramchek View Post
Then you should take that up with every administration since about the 1970's, Big Boxes, Walmart, Best Buy, Apple, Dell, Milwaukee Tool, Dewalt, and god knows how many other companies. They all dial 1-800-i-need-a-commie and somehow manage to layoff thousands of American workers and relocate their plant to commie land.

Yet your leftist oppressive anti-free market agenda here in America ensures they have no other choice than to hire your comrades supporting the cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 01:16 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,243 Times in 481 Posts

Not going to happen.

This isnt now and wasnt before about race or taking the riot to the "white neighborhoods"

The power lies in the cities and major urban/suburban areas. This is a political power struggle and these riots are the latest incarnation. These stories are meant to scare middle class white Americans.

This is about removing Trump from office and/or preventing his reelection. We all know Uncle Joe cant do it on his own.
This is why we have Russian Collusion, then on to impeachment, then whatever the other thing was.... then Covid was going to crash the economy and make Trump look inept.... once that failed to take him down.... Just in time for reopening, we have riots. We ahve the whole "Trump is a racist" crap again.
It seems like literally the entire country is fighting him from ****heads in the streets to the media, Dem & GOP politicians, celebrities, cabinet members, former cabinet members, former presidents, etc.......

If I didnt know any better I would say this was a coup in the making. Just like the Maidan revolution in Ukraine. They intend to disrupt things so bad that Prez is ruined or is forced to take drastic measures to end the chaos, which will make him look bad too.

This round may end soon but best believe that this summer is going to be chaos
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shibbershabber For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,834 Times in 587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramchek View Post

I buy American whenever possible but it's not always possible.

Why don't you just admit you're a communist tool?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepper_Ed For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,285 Times in 1,942 Posts

Rioters are too smart to attack a red neck neighborhood because they are all armed. Lady Ga Ga and Madonna better watch out. The Hollywood Crown could be good targets because I can see them kneeling with the protesters while their homes are being looted.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:57 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,215 Times in 860 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Rioters are too smart to attack a red neck neighborhood because they are all armed. Lady Ga Ga and Madonna better watch out. The Hollywood Crown could be good targets because I can see them kneeling with the protesters while their homes are being looted.
Hollywood is in gated communities guarded by armed security forces most of the time. That's why people call them hypocrites. They up on their hills while the others burn. They take every tax break and shelter than can find with high paid lawyers and accountants while saying raise taxes on people without those luxuries.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to devron For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,185 Times in 397 Posts

just to add a little historic insight … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Face_Nelson guys like this were everywhere in the 1930s. check out some history of life in the US between the two world wars … makes today look like a kids birthday party.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to film495 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Prepared

I guess their crap doesn,t play well in some neighborhoods. [Google antifa beaten in Yucaipa.]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pizza killer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 05:36 PM

For those that think the original post is bull, check out what this site has to say about it. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...neighborhoods/
Old 06-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfster101 View Post
For those that think the original post is bull, check out what this site has to say about it. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...neighborhoods/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/law-enforcement-today/

Since most of you wont read to the bottom

" Piles of bricks are being staged in cities around the country, indicating riots are planned.” – MOSTLY FALSE (6/3/2020) "

questionable source of information, not reliable.

Who all has been arrested for coordinating riots . surely some wiretaps that were active must have come up with that info.

If they are claiming riots are planned and they know who is in antifa and coordinating this you think they would already have credible evidence of this and have made arrests already.

Here in lies the problem, it is all bull. utter propaganda.

This doesnt look like antifa

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/right-...protests-feds/

But why would the right wing extremists want to frame antifa?

"Army reservist Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, former Navy man Stephen T. Parshall, 35, and former Air Force man William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each on terrorism-related charges."

Why would the military be plotting riots?
Old 06-04-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post
Antifa planning to target residential neighborhoods. Board up your home

CHeck your ranging stakes and markers.

IF you haven't ranged various points to visible landmarks in your neighborhood, you are NOT a prepper.

"257yds to Fred and Marthas petunia bed next to the mail box."
I'm not a prepper (at least hard core) but until I read your post I didn't really categorize the distant thing. I do know my distances. Main drive 1200 ft to the gate 30 ft wide fenced on both sides, another 40 ft to the sensors. Back property 390 ft to back gate, 530 to 2nd back gate, another 40 on each to sensors. The more I look into securing the ranch, the more I like that fenced in drive. Resemble a few shooting ranges.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,215 Times in 860 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post

" Piles of bricks are being staged in cities around the country, indicating riots are planned. MOSTLY FALSE (6/3/2020) "

Yeah, too bad your factchecker decided to focus on a singular outlet and not the dozens of police reports, pictures and testimonials of protesters of about these bricks being found. Absolutely no one is saying it isn't true, the only question is who is putting them there.

Quote:
Who all has been arrested for coordinating riots . surely some wiretaps that were active must have come up with that info.

If they are claiming riots are planned and they know who is in antifa and coordinating this you think they would already have credible evidence of this and have made arrests already.

"Army reservist Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, former Navy man Stephen T. Parshall, 35, and former Air Force man William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each on terrorism-related charges."

You really have no idea how law enforcement works, do you? They haven't made arrests in a week, that means there is nothing there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devron For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,243 Times in 481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfster101 View Post

" Piles of bricks are being staged in cities around the country, indicating riots are planned.” – MOSTLY FALSE (6/3/2020) "

Wow. Three guys. You really cracked this one wide open...

Because antifa never engages in violence, arson, assault or vandalism!

Again, the bricks and containers full of rocks and bottles had to come from somewhere...
But as we have seen the cops are incapable of arresting people in these riots, what makes you think that they are interested in figuring out where the bricks, etc came from?

The whole story of white supremacists being reaponsible for the violence is total bull****.
Now that public sentiment has turned against this whole fiasco, its time to bring out the old reliable boogeyman.

If thats the case... Lets ask these celebrities why theyre posting bail for nazis?
Why does BLM and others openly tolerate and encourage nazis during the riots?

You would think with their mortal enemies in their midst that they would do something about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shibbershabber For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 08:06 PM

On social media There were rumors of rioters headed to our area. THomeland security got wind of it and investigated the rumor. They believed it to be true, told the banks to close, Walmart and other business as well closed early. We had a huge presence of police and the national guard. (The rednecks in my city commented on social media that any rioters would be met with lots of gun loving citizens that would enjoy some moving target practice.

(Thankful there were no riots and no damage.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Guns and Roses For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 08:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,151 Times in 1,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdc View Post
We have Hells Angels protecting Placerville.
Sounds VERY expensive. Certainly long term.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:12 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devron View Post
Yeah, too bad your factchecker decided to focus on a singular outlet and not the dozens of police reports, pictures and testimonials of protesters of about these bricks being found. Absolutely no one is saying it isn't true, the only question is who is putting them there.
Actually there are many poeple saying bricks have been placed by a variety of groups.

Quote:

You really have no idea how law enforcement works, do you? They haven't made arrests in a week, that means there is nothing there.

Well I only did a minor in legal studies and did rentacop type training for security work and Private Investigation and have had tons of police interactions both in work and private life in various settings.

With that said there are many different models of policing.

Would it be out of the question that police were to frame up someone, absolutely not. Having been subject to policing false reporting myself before I would not be suprised.

Do I think the one video I have seen of police casually playing with bricks being damning as police conspiring to cause riots, absolutely not. The information is contradictory and simply doesnt really provide information on what was occuring where or why. If I am to understand the facts correctly .. police were discarding bricks that they had collected from the previous days activities into a back alley where no one would see them until they could all be collected for disposal once a disposal location and method was decided on.

As for the bricks in many other areas, I have not seen much information on them in fact there have been right wing extermists, and anarchist militants all stated as placing bricks among others... until there is more information a clear picture is hard to form but I personally suspect China and other hostile intelligence operations sowing discord and disunity in the US as behind everything.

I must add though that police and the general public both lie and make false reports, so it doesnt come as a suprise that it could be that, but I dont think there is enough information out there to proove the case that I have seen. More is needed than an incriminating picture to proove a case, being someone who has had to face framing before I tend to place a higher onus on a case than the perception of guilt. Suspicion should not be conviction. You need proof beyond a reasonable doubt to proove a case, not something leading to inclination to think someone may have did something that didnt even occur and that they intended something else to happen simply by the fact you think that is what it was, because frankly you cant speak for the frame of mind and anyone who thinks they can from a short video clip is sadly mistaken, as without background information it is next to impossible to know the intents of police who may have well be performing a duty to clear bricks from access as opposed to placing them. I would not think a back alley would be the ideal location for people to stumble on bricks.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...protest-sites/