HYPOTHETICAL..THE President goes national and calls all able bodied men to arms - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 05-31-2020, 11:29 PM
Born 120 years too late.

Thanked 11,276 Times in 2,805 Posts
Default HYPOTHETICAL..THE President goes national and calls all able bodied men to arms

Advertise Here

The situation has spiraled out of control. Between the illegals, the other folks and the antifa the numbers are just too great for local LE and NG troops to handle.

The President is Calling for the Constitutional Militia to support the military forces and local sheriffs who simply do not have the numbers needed to stop the insanity.

They are asked to report to the nearest sheriffs station for a body count and for guidance in forming up cohesive units to take on certain assignments to free up the regular troops and NG units for more direct intervention.

Do you go
or
stay home and protect what you already see as your duty to your family?
or
you just really do not think you could make it due to age or physical condition or other personal or family issues?
or
see it as a long played out conspiratorial trap to catch the most active and right wing gun owners

or
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 11:41 PM

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

While its very tempting to unload all your rage on these degenerate rioters & looters, its worth thinking the result of such an action.

I would say its better to protect your family & your neighborhood but going out of your own way to take law into your own hands is not the best move to improve the situation

duty to family comes first.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darthwayne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 11:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 72,810 Times in 22,494 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post

They are asked to report to the nearest sheriffs station for a body count and for guidance in forming up cohesive units to take on certain assignments to free up the regular troops and NG units for more direct intervention.

Do you go
or
or
you just really do not think you could make it due to age or physical condition or other personal or family issues?
or
see it as a long played out conspiratorial trap to catch the most active and right wing gun owners

or
1. There isn't anything around here/no one for us all to fight against. (Flyover country is nice.)

2. I'm done volunteering and taking orders.

3. Physical condition. (I r broken)

Eta: oh I forgot:
Not gonna happen.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,791 Times in 5,980 Posts

I think before that happens there will be localized drone EMP strikes to disrupt communications.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 12:31 AM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 22,203 Times in 6,112 Posts

Quote:
The situation has spiraled out of control. Between the illegals, the other folks and the antifa the numbers are just too great for local LE and NG troops to handle.

The President is Calling for the Constitutional Militia to support the military forces and local sheriffs who simply do not have the numbers needed to stop the insanity.

Do you go
or
or
or

or
For me unless it actually becomes life or death to my immediate person or family, Or they restore my firearm rights in two weeks on the 12th, I would have to sit it out. I am not a criminal but I have a criminal background. I obey the law to the best of my ability and would not jeopardize my freedom just so I could pick up a firearm again. Now if there is no rule of law then all bets are off. I would then be compelled to take up arms in order to protect those that I love as well as the innocent that could not defend themselves.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:02 AM
High Concept

Thanked 7,417 Times in 2,664 Posts

What we are witnessing is the start of the decline of big cities. Disease and famine will force people to disperse into more rural areas.
Massive conflict will happen as things reach a certain point. Services people expect in the cities will no longer be there, cities will only represent danger.

Unless regional communities are prepared with organised security, they will find it hard to cope.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,292 Times in 2,627 Posts

I would go. If you have to fight, best to choose the spot. Better their backyard than mine. I would rather not but if the time comes, I'm there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:23 AM
High Concept

Thanked 7,417 Times in 2,664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rett View Post
What we are witnessing is the start of the decline of big cities. Disease and famine will force people to disperse into more rural areas.
Massive conflict will happen as things reach a certain point. Services people expect in the cities will no longer be there, cities will only represent danger.

Unless regional communities are prepared with organised security, they will find it hard to cope.
In fact, I predict that most of the conflict will take place in rural and regional areas eventually. Many cities will become untenable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,286 Times in 3,568 Posts

I will protect my friends and family. The young folks can go serve.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Prepared

Thanked 1,149 Times in 275 Posts

The Following User Says Thank You to vtx rudy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:48 AM
This space for rent

Thanked 3,847 Times in 1,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I think before that happens there will be localized drone EMP strikes to disrupt communications.
they just need to hit a few electrical sub stations and high power lines. Chainsaw is a poor mans emp.
You all realize now they burnt up those stores in their neighborhoods they're coming out to yours, right?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Andy1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Deplorable On Steroids

Thanked 62,942 Times in 21,173 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:

Do you go
or
or
or

or

If I'm in a rural community or a mostly conservative community I go.
If I'm in the city? I pack up and move the hell away from there and let the Libtard voters fend for themselves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 38,060 Times in 10,519 Posts

Quote:

Do you go
or
or
or

or
I am not potential cannon fodder in a battle to protect the cities. Nor do the Feds need cannon fodder.
We have a large number of National Guard and Army Reserve folks with recent experience dealing with deadly mobs.
If the rioters overwhelm the local cops, send in fully armed troups supported by drones, intel, and air support.

Thermobaric Hellfire, Taking the Fun out of Fundamentalism.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 10:00 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,292 Times in 2,627 Posts

I just saw a post on face book by the Tulare co.(ca) sheriff's dept. They are sending officers to Oakland to assist. Things are not looking good. Our governor us all but useless so who knows how this will end.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Prepared

Thanked 1,149 Times in 275 Posts

Send in the armed troops there by taking away the democratic governors and mayors power.
The Following User Says Thank You to vtx rudy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Survivor

Thanked 72,810 Times in 22,494 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Andy1966 View Post
they just need to hit a few electrical sub stations and high power lines. Chainsaw is a poor mans emp.
You all realize now they burnt up those stores in their neighborhoods they're coming out to yours, right?
My nearest neighbor is half a mile away, no stores.

Doubt it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Survivor

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt is home base
Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,306 Posts

OP, that is what would be needed when the dems take control and call in the guns. If the USA can't defend against some blacks and Antifa...it is sunk.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slackercruster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Threepin'

Thanked 7,267 Times in 2,286 Posts

Quote:

Do you go
or
or
or

or

I have zero interest in “being deployed” to go protect private businesses in downtown areas, many of which are leftist owned.

But a lot of that hinges on the fact that I have a family to protect, and they need me around more than some random person (who is probably actually hostile to my views) does.

Honestly if I was a single guy, I’d probably volunteer to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to querulous For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,226 Posts

.Unless it is shoot on site I'm not interested.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MR_SLOW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 12:15 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,876 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
This is got to be considered soon, it was mentioned in another thread taking out the cell service in these areas. Their already closing freeways and truck traffic will probably be halted. I saw where a tanker driver was dragged from his truck on the freeway and assaulted, he must of been traveling from afar and had no idea where the rioters were at. With this raging on in like 100 cities the catalyst will be if it reaches the suburbs/outlining areas, lets hope not. Looks to be a highly urban situation as of now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BytheRivers For This Useful Post: