Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 04-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Combat marxism Now!

Thanked 23,298 Times in 5,860 Posts
Default For those who think we are not at war!

Advertise Here

This is not terrorism, these are deliberate acts of war!

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/ExuberantTh...lIguanaDxAbomb

https://twitter.com/209TimesCA/statu...n1kQM_aYhUnems

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2082ER

https://news.yahoo.com/suspected-sar...144526820.html

There was that Chinese National "journalist" that worked for CGTN that was trying to get into a Trump press conference that was denied entry because his temperature was over 100.4 degrees. He tried to get in three times in a 15 minute span.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Ultranationalist

Thanked 49,935 Times in 10,479 Posts

We are always at war. Especially here. That’s part of why I got out of the military. The best place to fight a war today is in our homes.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Bugged out already

Thanked 7,765 Times in 2,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
We are always at war. Especially here. That’s part of why I got out of the military. The best place to fight a war today is in our homes.
Well said brother!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alaskajohn For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Combat marxism Now!

Chinese man mocks Americans dying of C19

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...tm_name=iossmf
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 06:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,413 Times in 2,606 Posts
Default Modern Atrocities

This pandemic is one. The virus is allegedly natural but the attempted cover-up and global spread is definitely manmade. Ask yourself this: does an atrocity define itself in death counts, lives destroyed, cultures crppled, futures affected? EVERYONE EVERYWHERE knows where the CV started and who tried to do a cover-up. Thats history now. The global spread is becoming history as it happens. The infection rates are starting to climb, as are the death counts.

When does this become an atrocity or a war? I'm honestly curious.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Combat marxism Now!

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/new...-recipe-biowar

Quote:

In a secret speech given to high-level Party cadres nearly two decades ago, Chinese Defense Minister, Gen. Chi Haotian, explained a long- range plan for ensuring a Chinese national renaissance

General Chi warned his listeners: “This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.” China is “in fundamental conflict with the Western strategic interest.” Therefore America will never allow China to seize other countries to build a second China. America stands in China’s way. Chi explained the problem as follows:

“Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, [so] how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.”

“We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons,” said the general. “Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.” The answer is found in biological weapons. “Of course,” he added, “we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind.”

“We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 11,360 Times in 2,384 Posts

While I don't put it past china to attempt to infect the POTUS or any other American, this theory is problematic. China doesn't need more living space. They have entire cities that are vacant. China's biggest problem is their looming age bubble. They need babies. Also, it doesn't take that many US personnel to launch a nuclear attack.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck007 View Post
Amen. If people joined the military the last 50 years, they are nothing more than highly paid security guards and under paid assassins for the riches and the corrupts. The true patriots are those preparing themselves to be proficient with the rifle to defend the home land behind every blade of grass.
Good luck defending against incoming ICMB's with rifles. US military has a very necessary existence.... Join Date: March 2020
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 10:59 PM
SoJer

Thanked 6,008 Times in 1,892 Posts
Lightbulb Opinion Piece: a Red Dawn on the Horizon??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
Wow.. If that's Not a 'smoking gun'.. I don't know what Is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
...China doesn't need more living space. They have entire cities that are vacant. ..
Yeah, but that's just the 'candy wrapper' they're putting on it.. See this: https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/th...l-chi-haotian/
..which is the 'Full speech' from that guys blog, as the basis for the article..

..ya, it's a Looong read, but Full of (O_O) eye-opening revelations into their 'leadership's mindset / darkside-philosophies. (hint: they basically just Want our 'Prosperity' and Amazing Land, since they've ruined their own.. It's - almost - as Fundamentally Evil as Islam's 'Our way or the IED-way' (and, sorry - no such thing as 'Radical' Islam.. Again, 'moderate' is simply the candy-coating on that poison apple disguised as a "Religion"..

...And, though they - Both - ideologically hold special HATE for Christians, all the 'agnostics' / pagans / non-believers, etc, take note: The CCP aren't planning on 'cherry picking' just the Christians to mass-murder... They, too, seemingly Want 'Death to [all] America', they're just being 'quieter' about it, than the 'mullahs', et al...

I have to say - This is Really troubling. Cause, even IF we get on top of this '1-2 punch' Bug + Economy-disaster? It's looking like... the only 'cure' might have to be Dr. Strangelove???

..Damn, I think I need some Jack Daniels and a long Prayer.. +_+

jd
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Christian Patriot

The Lord God Almighty sits in the heavens and laughs at the futility of man...

Funny words...at war with the virus...so truly you are at war with God...a battle you cannot win....

Do you want to stop this virus...then repent of evil and wickedness and quit offending a holy and righteous God...The Lord God Almighty has ran out of patience and He is bringing down the hammer of indignation like a blacksmith pounds the hot iron on an anvil....the only way to stop this is by pleading with the God the creator of heaven and earth and all it contains...turn from your false gods and repent of your prideful ways...otherwise we will continue to suffer the wrath of God...He has mixed His cup of indignation at full strength and the wicked sinners who bow the knee to Ball will drink of the Lord's cup of wrath.

Deuteronomy 32:39
39 ‘See now that I, I am He,
And there is no god besides Me;
It is I who put to death and give life.
I have wounded and it is I who heal,
And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Isaiah 45:6-7
6 That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
That there is no one besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other,
7 The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the Lord who does all these.

Acts 17:26 and He made from one man, every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined [their] appointed times, and the boundaries of their habitation.

Job 12:23 "He makes the nations great, then destroys them; He enlarges the nations, then leads them away.

God says he kills and makes alive, He wounds and He heals...

The other passage God says He is the One who brings calamity and well being...

Another He makes the nations great and destroys them...

So before you dismiss...read and re-read and ask the Lord for mercy in His wrath...

Praise be to God, to Him be the glory forevermore.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CP1776 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 12:29 AM
Survivor

Thanked 23,447 Times in 6,364 Posts

This War is coming and should have started no later than 1989 , The Storms coming , Stay Frosty! JMHO and S/FI!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJ_51 View Post
Wow.. If that's Not a 'smoking gun'.. I don't know what Is..

Yeah, but that's just the 'candy wrapper' they're putting on it.. See this: https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/th...l-chi-haotian/
..which is the 'Full speech' from that guys blog, as the basis for the article..

..ya, it's a Looong read, but Full of (O_O) eye-opening revelations into their 'leadership's mindset / darkside-philosophies. (hint: they basically just Want our 'Prosperity' and Amazing Land, since they've ruined their own.. It's - almost - as Fundamentally Evil as Islam's 'Our way or the IED-way' (and, sorry - no such thing as 'Radical' Islam.. Again, 'moderate' is simply the candy-coating on that poison apple disguised as a "Religion"..

...And, though they - Both - ideologically hold special HATE for Christians, all the 'agnostics' / pagans / non-believers, etc, take note: The CCP aren't planning on 'cherry picking' just the Christians to mass-murder... They, too, seemingly Want 'Death to [all] America', they're just being 'quieter' about it, than the 'mullahs', et al...

I have to say - This is Really troubling. Cause, even IF we get on top of this '1-2 punch' Bug + Economy-disaster? It's looking like... the only 'cure' might have to be Dr. Strangelove???

..Damn, I think I need some Jack Daniels and a long Prayer.. +_+

jd
My opinion of china is no secret. I have no doubt they've explored every possible angle of warfare against the US. I've considered a lot of angles to this virus.

Did they intentionally release it in wuhan to cover their tracks having prepared ahead of time to contain it by any number of various strategies? I think that's too risky and too hard to hide.

Harvest it with intent to use as a weapon and accidentally release it in wuhan? Maybe.

Intentionally spread it to other nations after it was loose in wuhan? Maybe.

Use it to solve their looming massive age demographic problem? It's not deadly enough IMO.

Use it to bring down other economies since theirs has serious issues? I think the global economic impacts hurt them significantly too.

For me, china has committed enough known crimes against humanity and aggression towards the US that alleging the unknown isn't even necessary and potentially gives them traction for deflecting criticism as conspiracy theory. But I'll read up on what you posted tomorrow. I need some zzzz's.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 02:30 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,144 Times in 518 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
There was that Chinese National "journalist" that worked for CGTN that was trying to get into a Trump press conference that was denied entry because his temperature was over 100.4 degrees. He tried to get in three times in a 15 minute span.
So they didn't have the ingenious idea to send someone without symptoms?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cephalotus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephalotus View Post
So they didn't have the ingenious idea to send someone without symptoms?
Either this individual was self motivated or state motivated. For many Chinese there is no line between the 2. The brainwashing in china has been frighteningly effective. I would have more empathy for the people of china if they weren't so prone to willfully embracing the political lies of their oppressors. The tyrannical regimes are both creators of and products of the culture. It's a 2 way street. China's foreign news correspondents are groomed by the state for the expressed purpose of spreading their propaganda to the millions of Chinese living outside the mainland.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
This pandemic is one. The virus is allegedly natural but the attempted cover-up and global spread is definitely manmade. Ask yourself this: does an atrocity define itself in death counts, lives destroyed, cultures crppled, futures affected? EVERYONE EVERYWHERE knows where the CV started and who tried to do a cover-up. Thats history now. The global spread is becoming history as it happens. The infection rates are starting to climb, as are the death counts.

When does this become an atrocity or a war? I'm honestly curious.
I wouldn't call the virus "natural", but at this point I do believe it jumped from bat to human rather than being created in a lab. Why they didn't quarantine immediately? Appearances. China is all about covering up their failures rather than dealing with them. Their actions once Pandora was let out of her box could be viewed as war like. Allowing travel (deployment of a bio-weapon). Misinformation and activation of their internet army (cointelpro). A drastic increase in state sponsored cyber attack (cyber warfare). Selling faulty test kits and PPE to western nations (clandestine attack on medical personnel which violates long standing international rules of engagement). I could go on....

For the record, I agree with cujet we are at war. I just differ on my perception of how and why it's playing out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,416 Times in 535 Posts

As I stated in a different post, even if we are not at war with the PRC, they are at war with us and have been for some time. It's just not a shooting war. Yet. And it won't be, until they have established a 4:1 superiority.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/14006-chi...-year-strategy

Communist states, with their command economy, need continuing resources in order to grow. The USSR did it by annexing adjoining countries; once that expansion stopped, the state eventually died.

Cuba has never been able to do this, and it shows.

The PRC is doing it by claiming large swaths of the resource rich South China Sea.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackpine1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Awesome

Thanked 25,847 Times in 8,453 Posts

It really is time to not have our crap made in China anymore.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Combat marxism Now!

Complete info here: https://i.imgur.com/CKtgMyz.png
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Prepared

No, we're not at war. Far from it.

My experience of war is that before crossing the street, you have to ask yourself: am I going to get killed? Has anyone seen dead bodies in the street? Is there blood in the street, left from the people who died there a few days ago? How many shootings have you heard in the past hour? Have you seen a woman crying, or absolutely silent and in a state of shock, because she had been gang-raped? Are you hungry? Are you dirty because you hadn't had a shower in weeks?

If you answer negatively to all those questions, you're in peace and you have absolutely no idea of what war is.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:16 AM
The river flows

Thanked 1,511 Times in 595 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
While I don't put it past china to attempt to infect the POTUS or any other American, this theory is problematic. China doesn't need more living space. They have entire cities that are vacant. China's biggest problem is their looming age bubble. They need babies. Also, it doesn't take that many US personnel to launch a nuclear attack.
Ever met a Mainland Chinese businessman? If they can make dollars and/or increase their reputation, it does not matter who dies, whether fellow countrymen or foreigners. Specially foreign barbarians.

Standard practice in Red Chinese business is that, if you are not the one giving it, you are the one that's getting it.

It's not about living space. It's about selfish hedonism and prestige and all its trappings and appearances, such as being seen with scores of concubines whilst consuming rhinoceros and tiger appendage libations.

The Red Army regime of China has created the environment for ruthless psychopaths at the top, whether business, army or academia, and led to capable honest men and women doing menial jobs and collecting garbage in the streets.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackriver For This Useful Post: