Poll Gate: CNN Caught Red Handed Deceiving Public with Skewed GOP Poll - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holder aide caught red-handed...... MIL-DOT Political News and Discussion 22 09-13-2014 09:01 PM
How do I add a Poll to my Poll thread Fillzee Site Information & Suggestion Box 1 08-02-2013 05:25 PM
POLL: San Antonio Theater Shooting & Poll WhyNot Polls and Surveys 7 12-31-2012 09:43 PM
True the Vote caught red-handed Crash Political News and Discussion 3 11-06-2012 02:11 PM
Poll: The Great Religious Discussion Subforum Religious Poll of Religion Will_Power Religious Discussion 133 10-08-2012 07:42 AM
Caught red handed chaosofcreation General Discussion 33 05-22-2011 08:19 PM
New Poll Suggests Shift in Public Views on T.S.A. Procedures FXjohn Political News and Discussion 21 12-19-2010 09:05 PM
Poll: Public health-insurance option a winner with Colorado voters FXjohn Political News and Discussion 14 02-09-2010 01:28 PM

Old 06-18-2011, 09:36 PM
BowHunter

Thanked 1,968 Times in 862 Posts
Default Poll Gate: CNN Caught Red Handed Deceiving Public with Skewed GOP Poll

Advertise Here

Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 09:47 PM
American fearmaker

Thanked 27,659 Times in 8,879 Posts

If the lame stream media had its pick, they'd pick the candidate that wouldn't win in any campaign against Obama. Why not fudge the numbers now? They're just ahead of the lame stream curve right now.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 10:01 PM
BowHunter

Thanked 1,968 Times in 862 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd Sniper View Post
If the lame stream media had its pick, they'd pick the candidate that wouldn't win in any campaign against Obama. Why not fudge the numbers now? They're just ahead of the lame stream curve right now.
And getting called on it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sweeper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 11,371 Times in 2,384 Posts

The media is bought and paid for. The news is spelled out and slanted by who ever is signing the check.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,094 Times in 1,442 Posts

they kept saying bachman won the debate but i didnt think she was in the top 3. other than pauls first answer to the stupid question i thought he clearly won the debate. i think newt actually did well though i still dont know if he'd be anykind of change from what we've had spending wise, and herman cain still says alot of things i like but will need more info on his past with fed.
The Following User Says Thank You to whiskyrebellion For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:43 AM
American fearmaker

Thanked 27,659 Times in 8,879 Posts

Newt is a spoiler. Whoever wins the actual nomination will be approached by Newt with the idea of him getting a job like Secretary of State or something. Newt really isn't in the race for the presidency because he already knows that he can't win the election. He's after a nice cushy job.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:51 AM
Survivor

Thanked 22,150 Times in 7,471 Posts

Why am I NOT surprized?

Its because many Liberals believe in the " End justifies the means" philosophy. Lies and deception is just fine as long as it helps achieve the goal.

They will just spin it or ignore it and change the subject and blame Bush if they are found out.

This is one of the main reasons why Liberals suck.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:51 AM
Sam Adams was right....

Thanked 21,444 Times in 6,014 Posts

where the heck is fxJohn... I figured his unbiased tail section would be all over this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steverino For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Time to hit reset

Thanked 32,087 Times in 13,399 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino View Post
where the heck is fxJohn... I figured his unbiased tail section would be all over this...
He may be researching his next Palin or Paul-family bashing thread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OLDWarrior64 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 18,747 Times in 3,611 Posts

is anybody that is on this board surprised by the fact that CNN would try to slant things to help the Zero, I really don't see this as anything but a regular business day for them
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 223shootersc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Centurion

I dont know why anyone is suprised by this. CNN does it to cater to their crowd, Fox does it for their's, and so on and so forth. The people who pay the billshave picked who they want to run and are ensuring that the public believe that they are everyones choice. Paul must seem to be a threat to the Dems, and the Repubs must want someone else to run because for the most part Fox has been mum on his run.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Primalpriest For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,009 Times in 1,651 Posts

Shouldn't be a surprise. If an organization doesn't like the poll results, they're probably not going to use them.

They'll keep making new polls until more acceptable results come out.

Like this one. what was it like 50-something or less people?
Sounds like they had somebody run out at the last minute and pull that one up for display.

It is interesting how on the spot polls seem to have greatly different results, from those done over time and in private. Makes you wonder about some of them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victor Grey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Krazy Kitty

Thanked 6,031 Times in 2,768 Posts

So what can be done about all the skewing and lies that lead the sheeple? So many believe everything they see on tv. Vote fraud is rampant anyway and I doubt it will stop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinbad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Come and Take It!

Thanked 10,427 Times in 4,947 Posts

This is about an online poll not a scientific poll....Ron Paul Supporters are crazed about skewing any numbers they can.

None of the polls discussed werre scientific polls.

I would be interested in what REPUBLICANS, who are likely to actually vote in the Primaries, think.....I already know what the Ron Paul Zombies think!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Star For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 77,335 Times in 20,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
This is about an online poll not a scientific poll....Ron Paul Supporters are crazed about skewing any numbers they can.

None of the polls discussed werre scientific polls.

I would be interested in what REPUBLICANS, who are likely to actually vote in the Primaries, think.....I already know what the Ron Paul Zombies think!
Republicans won't pick the next President. They'll vote for the Republican candidate. The people who pick the next President will be the same people that didn't vote for McCain; the Independents. If you really want a Republican nominee who can beat Obama, you should be polling them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Come and Take It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Republicans won't pick the next President. They'll vote for the Republican candidate. The people who pick the next President will be the same people that didn't vote for McCain; the Independents. If you really want a Republican nominee who can beat Obama, you should be polling them.
I want the best Conservative running against Obama. I have faith Independents will vote for anybody but Obama in enough numbers this election. Independents are scary people they have no convictions, ideology and vote for who they think will be best...If the guy in office is a failure they will surely vote for who ever is not him.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Never Give up

Thanked 14,183 Times in 4,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223shootersc View Post
is anybody that is on this board surprised by the fact that CNN would try to slant things to help the Zero, I really don't see this as anything but a regular business day for them
Dont forget they got bailout also when Aig and friends got theres. I wounder what kind of press that buys?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rascals For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
I want the best Conservative running against Obama. I have faith Independents will vote for anybody but Obama in enough numbers this election. Independents are scary people they have no convictions, ideology and vote for who they think will be best...If the guy in office is a failure they will surely vote for who ever is not him.
Independents are a diverse lot and range all across the spectrum on fiscal and social issues, but as a general whole, In my opinion, Independents as a group are fiscally conservative and socially libertarian. I'm okay with that.

My biggest gripe with them is even though they are the largest pool of voters in the country, they still fall for the same old two-party scam. They keep buying into the 'lesser of two evils' line of crap every election cycle. It gets old.

But If I'm going to vote for a Republican, it has to be one worth voting for. I think I'm not alone in that. Your generic run-of-the-mill business as usual Republican muppet isn't going to win. And even if he does, business as usual in this country really ****ing sucks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Come and Take It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Independents are a diverse lot and range all across the spectrum on fiscal and social issues, but as a general whole, In my opinion, Independents as a group are fiscally conservative and socially libertarian. I'm okay with that.

My biggest gripe with them is even though they are the largest pool of voters in the country, they still fall for the same old two-party scam. They keep buying into the 'lesser of two evils' line of crap every election cycle. It gets old.

But If I'm going to vote for a Republican, it has to be one worth voting for. I think I'm not alone in that. Your generic run-of-the-mill business as usual Republican muppet isn't going to win. And even if he does, business as usual in this country really ****ing sucks.

You see I disagee with you about independents I think they go around unconcerned about politics, ideology, or the structure of our government or society. They only become concerned when it is time to vote and they vote for the guy in office if he has not screwed any thing up and they vote for somebody else if the incumbant could not keep things from getting worse (they don't even care if he could not make things better).

Basically Independents are people with out opinions or political views and are the true sheeple out there.

Voting is always the "lesser of 2 evils" no matter what your views are no candidate will share your view on every issue. It is basically voting fo r the lesser of 2 evils when you vote for the person that shares more of your views than each of the other candidates.

Anybody that tells me there is a perfect candidate out there is a liar.

For me the BEST possible Candidate out there, that has a chance to win, and is a possible candidate is Rick Perry. His views and more importantly his record in office match mine the closest.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
You see I disagee with you about independents I think they go around unconcerned about politics, ideology, or the structure of our government or society. They only become concerned when it is time to vote and they vote for the guy in office if he has not screwed any thing up and they vote for somebody else if the incumbant could not keep things from getting worse (they don't even care if he could not make things better).

Basically Independents are people with out opinions or political views and are the true sheeple out there.
We definitely disagree, because I think the Republicans and Democrats are the true sheeple.

Quote:
Voting is always the "lesser of 2 evils" no matter what your views are no candidate will share your view on every issue. It is basically voting fo r the lesser of 2 evils when you vote for the person that shares more of your views than each of the other candidates.
I reject your version of reality and substitute my own.

Quote:
Anybody that tells me there is a perfect candidate out there is a liar.
I'm not looking for perfection, I'm looking for integrity. Though after 2001-present, I'll settle for competence.

Quote:
For me the BEST possible Candidate out there, that has a chance to win, and is a possible candidate is Rick Perry. His views and more importantly his record in office match mine the closest.
Rick Perry is a classic political muppet. Politicians don't switch parties due to a change of heart, they switch due to a change in demographic and sponsorship. They're for sale to the highest bidder. Unlike most politicians that you know will say or do anything to get elected, Rick Perry is one of the few that has actually proven it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post: